December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I was due 3/12/11 but just been for scan and its moved me forward 5 days and i'm no longer a december snowflake....but i dont wanna leave!

we are due dec 7th.
have scan next thursday so might change a few days but would love to be on list

I was due 3/12/11 but just been for scan and its moved me forward 5 days and i'm no longer a december snowflake....but i dont wanna leave!

lol my first was 13 days overdue so in my head you can be a snowflake, ds1 was due mid June but nearly waited till july lol

With DD I was due Feb 24th and didn't have her until March 11th. If your comfortable here why not stay and join Nov thread as well. There's a good chance baby will arrive in December anyway.

I've just had a nap and my second blt sandwich of the day :)
Best day ever? I think so lol!

I due with baby no 1 on 14th December :) Have my scan next week so this may change .

Hello snowflakes! I thought i was a november mummy, but it appears not!
I had my dating scan on monday, was told by the U/S person I am measuring about 11+1 and due the 4th. However, I received my confirmation letter through the post and it says i am 12 weeks today, and due on the 1st december!
So I am presuming the 1st now. Third time lucky? :haha:

Hey ladies.. I am due on the 27th with my second xmas baby. My son was born on xmas eve 2004. This time I will be having a scheduled c section so prob nearer the 13th of December at a guess - which would work out fab as my fella would get his 2 weeks paternity then 2 weeks xmas hol on full pay lol x

can we put TTC86JMS down for the 15th of december i think its baby number 1

Hi! Could you add me too pls? EDD 18th December, but scan isn't for another fortnight so that might all change! So excited about having a Christmas bubba although slightly concerned about missing the family dinner, lol, its my favourite meal of the year!!

patient girl, im happy that caus im due 9th then baby has to be out by Christmas lol im looking forward to spending christmas day cuddled in bed with new baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->