December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

wow ive missed so much!! work 12 hour shifts so by the time im home im completly gone!! hopeing its goin to get a little easier x x x x x

hope everyone is well x x x x

good luck tracy i really hope this is THE ONE!!! will be keeping everything possible crossed for you x x xx

got awful m/s at the minute and just cant get out of bed on my days off but no harm in that hehehe x x
hope all you ladies are having a nice week x x

Posted in the wrong thread earlier, I think. I'm due December 5th with my 1st :wohoo:

Hi every1. I wondered where this thread had gone. How's every1 doing? I was worrying slightly cos my m/s went at 7 weeks. Still got sore bb's n getting back ache pretty often now. Can't wait to hit the 12week mark tomorrow, have the scan on weds. Then we can tell the world.xx

Whoop it's my booking in appointment today.
Currently feeling okay. Gonna go pee in a pot now, oh how I missed this lol!

Hi ladies!

I'm due on the 25th December according to my dates but I've got an early scan this afternoon so I can't promise that won't change.

Wooooo for the special Christmas Parcels :cloud9:

ooops meant to say it's my first one (unless you count Alfie my scrumpy little furbaby!)

Oh no I always do that! I generally do it in a cup or jug as I never ever ever hit those stupid little pots.

lol the MW thankfully gave me a pot to use next time, i dont know why they moved to the narrow pots with ds1 they had the shorter wider pots much easier lol, now i have one of the funnels that they give you in the kit when you go to a&e it makes it soo much eaiser lol i just kept it and washed it really well

im looking forward to tonight going out with DH on a "date" dinner and a movie will be the first time we have been out without the boys other than having appointments to keep or meals with friends since EJ was born

patient girl, im happy that caus im due 9th then baby has to be out by Christmas lol im looking forward to spending christmas day cuddled in bed with new baby

Aww, that's so lovely! I've warned OH that we will be "doing everything" to try & get baby out before Christmas!! Lol!!! Would be so special to have their first Christmas just days after they've arrived.

my friend was due right on christmas last year and her daughter is a boxing day baby

just watching one born every minute never seen it before.......

that and ben and jerrys

had my first exam this morning and now i'm shattered

really wish i could av a nap but LO is awake lol i always end up going bed at 9pm when i dont av a nap in day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->