December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im cleaning the house caus got a babysitter for the boys tonight and now i need to air the whole place out as one of them has really done a stinky nappy

Can i be added on the list please? EDD is 25th Dec... may change when i have my first appointment on 1st June. :)

There's loads of us due Christmas day. I really really hope that this baby isn't one of the 1% that actually arrives on its due date. I'm kinda worried that it will as my mum went over with me (her first) like I did with DD, but then had #2 on her due date and #3 1 day late.

Hope you have a lovely time out tonight Lynn!

I'm waiting for OH to get home, bath the baby and order pizza. Mmmmm Pizza.

We had take away tonight and so far so gud in keeping it down. I av lost so much weight in the last month cus of being sick after I eat. Think ive lost about 7lb could be more. I feel like a little that I need to be sick but trying not to think about it and it seems to go away. Its been a hour and half since we had it and normally im sick after half hour

Whoop it's my booking in appointment today.
Currently feeling okay. Gonna go pee in a pot now, oh how I missed this lol!

Hope all went ok xx

im looking forward to tonight going out with DH on a "date" dinner and a movie will be the first time we have been out without the boys other than having appointments to keep or meals with friends since EJ was born

Oh lovely! Hope you have a really lovely night! We haven't had a night out since Amys been born :( Maybe one day!

We had take away tonight and so far so gud in keeping it down. I av lost so much weight in the last month cus of being sick after I eat. Think ive lost about 7lb could be more. I feel like a little that I need to be sick but trying not to think about it and it seems to go away. Its been a hour and half since we had it and normally im sick after half hour

I know how you feel honey! I've lost 1st 1lb so far this pregnancy,the thought of food turns me and I'm barely eating. The same happened when I was pregnant with Amy xxx

when i was pregnant with summer i was only sick for about 2 weeks but it was worse the smell of food made me throw up i couldnt hardly eat anything but this time i can eat certain thinks like cereal crackers toast and it dont make me sick but if i try eat a meal or sandwiches im sick and its been going on for just over a month. im so glad ive kept it down tonight. I dont really eat takeaways much but i wanted it to see if i can keep it down just to give me them calories

So my appointment went well. My new midwife is lovely :)
I had to wait an hour to be seen though!! It turns out they moved my 9am appointment to 11am without telling me! Luckily they felt sorry for me and saw me at 10am.

I'm going to be under the same consultant as last time which I'm happy about and I have my vbac chat appointment all booked in.

The midwife couldn't take my bloods though as my veins are too badly scared from the huge amounts of blood tests I had during my last pregnancy, so I have to go to the drs surgery on Tuesday for the nasty nurse there to do them.

Turns out because of my HIP and preeclampsia with dd I'm going to be monitored very closely. My midwife thinks probably weekly from 28 weeks as that's when my problems started last time.

My bp was 120/70 today though :happydance:

Oh and I found something out about when I was in labour with dd. Turns out I had a very big bleed which no one thought to tell me. It explains so much about my recovery!!!

AND I got my scan letter. I get to see my baby(s) on the 3rd June!! Two days before my bday and a day before dd's bday party :)

hiya - im late in but could you add me to the 16th and it's our second x

Mornin ladies I am so sick wot allergies and a headcold its so bad can hardly breathe cause my nose is so blocked I feel awful.but I hope everyone else is doin well!!!!!!!

jimjam i hope you feel better soon

thanks ladies, we had a good evening lst night went to GBK then saw the new Pirates of the Carribean movie which while a good movie wasnt quite the standard of the other 3 i felt probably cause the director was different. but we had a good night anyway, and the boys didnt wake us till 7.20 this morning which is an improvment on recent days. DH has gone now to return the hire car but will be back in an hour or so and for once isnt working this saturday so we might take the boys to the playgroud. im tempted to take them down to CHessington but it will be really busy there today with the weather so good, i really need to get on with saving for the annual pass so we can just wonder down when we are bored as its only about 8 mins walk lol

Wow thats early,im 11wks on tues with #3 and just look like ive eaten too many pies! lol :)

Ive lost loads of weight this first tri u can only notice th ebump when im lying down

Is any1 sure how long we should take colic acid for? I thought it was 12 weeks but my doc told me 4 months?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->