December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

It used to be 3months but they recommend taking vits all through your pregnancy and whilst your bfing now.

Ive always taken it until 12wks so will this time too,ive also been taking vit d :)

I'm taking Sanatogen Mother to Be vitamins including folic acid; will take them all the way through my pregnancy and while I'm still breastfeeding.

Hey all! I got back from my business trip last night and had over 10 pages of catch-up to read!

Welcome to all the new Snowflakes!

The trip went well. Got tons done and had lots of fun (it was a combined visit to a construction site (I'm an architect) and a convention in Las Vegas). I haven't thrown up since those two right before I left. The week flew by and I can hardly believe baby is almost a Lime!

My NT scan is coming up on Thursday. We're so excited to be able to see baby again!

Well not been sick after tea again so im hoping the sickness is passing now. Think i felt LO move earlier felt like little wiggles in my tummy

I've had like little flutters. I'm sure it's LO. 3days until my scan. Can't wait. Going to see what midwife says about folic acid on weds.xx

Well not been sick after tea again so im hoping the sickness is passing now. Think i felt LO move earlier felt like little wiggles in my tummy

Awwww youre getting all the good stuff happening early,do you think you could be further along than you thought?

if your just taking folic acid not a general supplement like pregnancare then you might as well stop at 14 wks as the point of taking it is for those first few weeks to help prevent defects if ur taking a normal pregnancy supplement then you can take it all the way though and during BF if you want

I woke up with a little bump this morning, well bulge when i was laying on my back in bed with my hand on my tummy i can most definately feel my uterus, its off to the left quite a way though i assume thats caus baby is laying to that side for now

Awwww youre getting all the good stuff happening early,do you think you could be further along than you thought?

No cus ive already had 1 scan at 7+3 and they but me bk to 7+2 which i expected cus i ovulated a few days late. This is around the same time my sickness went when i was pregnant with my daughter. I do still feel sick but its not at the point to be sick but dont want to jinx it lol

Well i jinxed it had a chicken dinner and was sick 5 mins after that dinner was nice to lol

Uh oh i have almost been sick twice cooking ours not sure I want Any when is done :( I love roast dinners to x

im dying for a good roast dinner but feel kinda sick at the thought of cooking tbh, lucky for me today is the last "treat" night before OH and i start our goals so we are having curry lol

hi ladies im in such a good mood today as ive finally made it to my goal date to stop worrying that something is gona go wrong so :wohoo: to being 12 wks and beanie is here to stay,my sickness has almost gone too n for me its the thought of certain foods that make me feel sick but chicken dinner yum yum yum lol x x

Im doing a Roast with a twist tonight doing the chicken in the slow cooker and its peices not a whole bird and potatos and vege otherwise.

im feeling ok today dispite the late night then a 4.30am start when the sun got up caus DH had the curtain half open to help him wake when his alarm went off at half 5 then i couldnt really go back to sleep caus ds1 got up and mucked about for 2 hours

Congrats hun, i will be 11wks tomorrow but ive not got my scan til 13wks so dont know whether to wait til after that to announce it or do it at 12wks! :(

Im doing a Roast with a twist tonight doing the chicken in the slow cooker and its peices not a whole bird and potatos and vege otherwise.

im feeling ok today dispite the late night then a 4.30am start when the sun got up caus DH had the curtain half open to help him wake when his alarm went off at half 5 then i couldnt really go back to sleep caus ds1 got up and mucked about for 2 hours

Mmmm sounds good,i had a carvery yesterday but as usual stuffed myself silly and felt horrible for the rest of the day! lol

Congrats hun, i will be 11wks tomorrow but ive not got my scan til 13wks so dont know whether to wait til after that to announce it or do it at 12wks! :(

if you feel ready to annouce it at 12 wks then go ahead hun,everyone now knows im expecting and i havent hid it from anyone because my belly give it away so if people have asked i have said yes i am,i so wish my scan was today as im gettign too excited lol,it will soon be here though hun if you do stay quiet so honestly go with what feels right by you :hugs: x

Both our families know and a few close friends,but ive not told work yet. We break up this week for 2wks so will probably tell them after that as i dont think i will be able to hide it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->