December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im starting to get a bump im gonna have to take a picture later but defo got the start of something lol

Just come back from my dating scan! All's grand, baby's doing just fine! Lovely strong heartbeat! Definitely seemed to be sleeping and comfortable! Measured 11 weeks 2 days, which revises my dates forward to December 10th! So, even if I go 2 weeks over, I should have my baby by Christmas! :happydance::happydance:

Plus, my morning sickness seems to be subsiding and I'm feeling more like myself again! :happydance::happydance:

Beca :wave:

I so want my baby by Christmas! Doubt it'll happen though.... get the horrible feeling I'm going to be sharing a birthday but :dance: EstelSeren

Hello Ladies, hope all is well.

Wow lots of new snowflakes, I will add you to the list now :)

I had my dating and NT scan this morning, everything is looking great, they have moved me forward a couple of days to the 9th December. I don't have my 20 week scan date yet but I am seeing the consultant on Friday so hopefully we will get it booked then xx

If I have missed anyone off the list please let me know x

yay Pinga you have the same EDD as me now lol although i might get moved on Thursday lol

im starting to get a bump im gonna have to take a picture later but defo got the start of something lol

Im gonna take a picture later to :)

Well me OH and princess are off out for tea tonight really hope i keep it down

my dinner plans have changed caus OH wants to cook , i dont mind lol a night off yay,

Nice to hear that a lot of you are done with morning sickness. Gives me something to look forward to! Today is a bad day. I'm thinking about leaving work early because I'm so sick:(

i find my self eating as much as possible wen i dont feel sick as i dont know wen im going to be able to eat again! then i end up feeling bloated and to full to do anything but id eat pretty much anything im that hungry haha xx x x

I didnt eat much for tea I had a 6oz rumb steak with chips and it was a small eaters and i only ate half of it but gud news is i wasnt sick :)

that is goodnews mummylove, i saw you say on a different thread you havent been told your scan date, i think you should call the hospital your booked into and ask them when it is as they should have it booked by now

Yeah,i got mine a couple of weeks ago,although ive got to wait til the 9th june and 13wks! Lets hope my dates are right or i wont be able to have the NT scan :(

that is goodnews mummylove, i saw you say on a different thread you havent been told your scan date, i think you should call the hospital your booked into and ask them when it is as they should have it booked by now

Yes i would too as they should have given you a date when you booked in,or at least thats what they do at my hospital. :)

Hey girls haven't been on in awhile. Had my booking in appointment last Wed, looks like I'm not as far along as I thought! The scan put me at 8 weeks 4 days last Wednesday which means due on the 24th December...I was kind of gutted to be not as far as I thought but everything else seemed fine, heartbeat was there. They are bringing me back on the 17th June to have another scan to double check the due date as I'll be 12 weeks by then. At least its another chance to see beanie! xox

I have my monthly check-up on Thursday, a.k.a. my 2nd visit to my OBGYN. I'm super nervous. I hateeeeee having blood drawn and I would be surprised if they don't draw more. I had my dating ultrasound at 8 weeks, and haven't had any other ultrasounds. I would love to have one tomorrow to see the baby again, or maybe hear the heartbeat because we haven't gotten to yet, but I don't know that they will do it tomorrow. I feel relieved making it to 12 weeks, and am hoping for a good visit on Thursday. Idk why I'm so nervous and worrying all the time. I hope this subsides when I officially cross into the 2nd trimester! :shrug:

I have my scan on Thursday to I can wait I will also be nearly 13 weeks but don't mind will get a clearer picture and if they try and change my dates I shall have something to say as we know exactly with this being an Ivf bubba and we had a scan at clinic at 7+2 :).

Hope everyone is doing well, I thought my ms was improving at almost 11 weeks but it came back horrendously over the weekend and I feel very sick all the time again, just hoping it dOesn't last to much longer.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->