December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Morning,i could have stayed in bed this morning as im full of a stinking cold! Unfortunatley the school run had to be done :(

Dinnerlady :hugs: thats no good, i could have done without having to shower the toddler this morning, he got into the spare shower gel that OH left in the kitchen? and rubbed it all through his hair and put some in the oven so i have to clean that now too

Dinnerlady :hugs: thats no good, i could have done without having to shower the toddler this morning, he got into the spare shower gel that OH left in the kitchen? and rubbed it all through his hair and put some in the oven so i have to clean that now too

awwww no :( x x we got all this to look forward to x x i bet they must constantly have you giggling and smiling x x x my nephew is 2 and hes the funiest little boy ive ever met x x x x x

that is goodnews mummylove, i saw you say on a different thread you havent been told your scan date, i think you should call the hospital your booked into and ask them when it is as they should have it booked by now

I was going to give it till end of week to see if it comes. MW said its between 11-13 weeks. How many weeks is it till that u can av the down syndrome test?

:rofl:on my god da wee monkey!!!

that is goodnews mummylove, i saw you say on a different thread you havent been told your scan date, i think you should call the hospital your booked into and ask them when it is as they should have it booked by now

I was going to give it till end of week to see if it comes. MW said its between 11-13 weeks. How many weeks is it till that u can av the down syndrome test?

here they say it has to be done by 13+6 else they cant do it. ive heard others say its different at their hospital though

awwww no :( x x we got all this to look forward to x x i bet they must constantly have you giggling and smiling x x x my nephew is 2 and hes the funiest little boy ive ever met x x x x x

Yeah they keep me busy thats for sure some days they are great and play really well together other days its one big headache, right now EJ ( the younger one ) is teasing his big bro by clicking his tounge which big bro cant do

I think they say between 10-14wks for the NT scan,with 13wks and 4 or 6 days being the cutoff point,but i think there is another blood test they can do if you are too late :)

Ha ha at least he will be able to wash and go with all that shower gel on him! My girls are constantly tormenting each other and they are 8 and 12,it doesnt get better......please let me have a boy this time! lol :)

Rang Maternity unit up see if a scan had been booked and they received the card wednesday and they av booked me in for my 12 weeks can next thursday yay

Cant wait for these 9 days to go fast just av to keep myself busy lol

Ive just been and picked up my Emmas Diary mum to be pack,what a load of crap! All that was in it was a sample of Palmers cocoa butter,2 breast pads and a packet of fruit flakes! lol :(

yea i was well disapointed wen i got mine :(
the bounty ones i got off the midwife were much better x x

Soo...I've got an appointment tomorrow morning :) Nothing special, just my monthly check up, but my Dr., does a lot of u/s, so I'm hoping to see the baby again :)

hello ladies sorry i've not bee here much but revision is taking up so much time, but last exam is on friday after my 12 week scan

cannot believe i have got this far, i seriously put it down to the baby asprin

ive not gotten my emmas diary one yet, apparently the bounty one in the book thing theres a voucher for a cloth nappy so if anyone doesnt want theirs can they claim it and post it to me lol i'll pay postage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->