December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

mummylove my scan is next Thursday, too! It's supposed to be my "12 week scan" but I will be 13+5 by then. It's just for dating and a chance for me to see LO for the first time, I can't wait! DH is so excited he's counting down the days, too! :)

i believe its in the bounty pregnancy booklet thing you get, the one that tells u all about the stages and tests etc...

mummylove my scan is next Thursday, too! It's supposed to be my "12 week scan" but I will be 13+5 by then. It's just for dating and a chance for me to see LO for the first time, I can't wait! DH is so excited he's counting down the days, too! :)

Wot time is urs? mine is 11.

I jsut want to see my LO and make sure everything is ok I really cant wait

mines Thursday i cant wait

Ditto :thumbup: What time's yours at?

ive not gotten my emmas diary one yet, apparently the bounty one in the book thing theres a voucher for a cloth nappy so if anyone doesnt want theirs can they claim it and post it to me lol i'll pay postage lol

I'm not using cloth nappies - so if I get this I'll PM you xxx

i have my scan in 2 weeks ill have a look and you can have mine to as i wont be using cloth ones

i didnt get my leaflet to claim for emmas diary one :( this time, not sure why!

Mine's at 1030. Had some spotting today so have an ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday at 1. Hoping everything is okay.

I have my 12 week scan on Friday - I will be 11+4 weeks. Cant wait but anxious like everyone that LO is ok. I had a scan at 7 weeks after bleed so can't wait to see the difference in just a few weeks really. :) :hugs:

Morning Ladies, How are you all?

Lots of scans coming up now, hope everything goes well for all of you. Let me know if your EDD changes and I will update the list.

I told work a couple of days ago, they didn't take the news as well as I'd hope, no congratulations or anything. I have only been there about 8 weeks though, a girl yesterday was questioning me if I had known when I took the job etc. Being pregnant doesn't stop me from being able to do the job, grrrrr.

xx

Mine's at 1030. Had some spotting today so have an ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday at 1. Hoping everything is okay.

Really hope everything is ok

As anyone else had this. Last night I woke up to aving pains in my ribs and my bk the pain in my bk was right the in the middle and the pains in my ribs was round my chest and went round at one point i was nearly in tears cus it hurt I really thought I was gonna av to get up out of bed I even switched the hot water on to get up and lye in the bath

Ooh mine is next Thursday too.. I cannot wait!! I want to go to sleep and wake up next Thursday.. Mine is at 10.20 :happydance:

ive got a bump growing lol i was lying on my left most of the night and then when i rolled on my back this morning and put my hand on my tummy i could feel my uterus quite high and very much to the left side. its got me curious lol

ive got a bump growing lol i was lying on my left most of the night and then when i rolled on my back this morning and put my hand on my tummy i could feel my uterus quite high and very much to the left side. its got me curious lol

Same. Can i only notice my bump when im lying down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->