December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Well im shocked! Ive just been sat down with my legs crossed when out of the blue i got a funny bubbling feeling in the left side of my tummy! Pretty sure it was baby moving,but surely its not big enough to feel yet? I cant remember how early i felt my girls move as it seems so long ago! lol

Pingu- My EDD is now 10th December, not the 13th!

Good luck everyone with scans coming up! I'm sure they'll be amazing! :thumbup:

As for me, I'm feeling so much better, if more tired! My sickness has definitely subsided and is pretty much gone, if not quite completely! :happydance: I just can't help but look at my scan picture pretty much constantly! It seemed real enough before but so much more so now, if you know what I mean! I'm much more relaxed now too, which is good! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

no its not too early since this isnt your first hun its not to early

I agree with Lynnikins since its not your first pregnancy its def not too early to be feeling little one move as you know exactly what it feels like from previous pregnancies. I was 16/17 weeks when I started feeling little one move first time round. Can't wait to feel it with this one.

QUESTION: Have any of the rest of you had round ligament pain yet? Going by my scan I'm only 9 weeks 4 days today and yesterday evening I was reaching up to close the curtains and coughed at the same time and got the worst pain in my lower right abdomen around the uterus. It felt exactly like round ligament pain but I figured it was far too early, then today I was bending to lift dd and when I straightened up I got the exact same pain in the same place. I'm convinced its round ligament pain as that what it feels like but already???! Anyone else had this?
xo

Well im shocked! Ive just been sat down with my legs crossed when out of the blue i got a funny bubbling feeling in the left side of my tummy! Pretty sure it was baby moving,but surely its not big enough to feel yet? I cant remember how early i felt my girls move as it seems so long ago! lol

Its not to early hun as its not ur first baby. I felt this LO move at 10 weeks :) we just no wot to expect this time around

I agree with Lynnikins since its not your first pregnancy its def not too early to be feeling little one move as you know exactly what it feels like from previous pregnancies. I was 16/17 weeks when I started feeling little one move first time round. Can't wait to feel it with this one.

QUESTION: Have any of the rest of you had round ligament pain yet? Going by my scan I'm only 9 weeks 4 days today and yesterday evening I was reaching up to close the curtains and coughed at the same time and got the worst pain in my lower right abdomen around the uterus. It felt exactly like round ligament pain but I figured it was far too early, then today I was bending to lift dd and when I straightened up I got the exact same pain in the same place. I'm convinced its round ligament pain as that what it feels like but already???! Anyone else had this?
xo

I get weird pains too if i sneeze or get up too fast,it feels like a muscle pulling! :(

Yes that's exactly what it felt like to me. Def round ligament pain...glad I'm not the only getting it already...thought I was imagining things! lol. xo

no i have hayfever so everytime the window is open im sneezing and the round ligament pain strikes

yay, im gonna take a nice bubble bath tonight once the kids are in bed while DH cooks dinner ( hes on the late shift so will be home after ive put the kids in bed ) and then enjoy a nice evening with him probably with a movie before getting to bed no later than 11 lol

Had my appointment this morning! Everything's going great! Good luck to you who have appointments soon!

I found out last week that I'm due on December 24th! Couldn't believe it. :) This will be my 1st child!

By the way - how do I join the group?

Hey Pingu, can you add me please hun?
8th Dec- Although may change by a day(!) at my scan next week xxx

I found out last week that I'm due on December 24th! Couldn't believe it. :) This will be my 1st child!

By the way - how do I join the group?

you have by posting this, if you go to the top of the thead though to the " thread tools" you can subscribe to it which will mean you get an email daily,weekly, or everytime someone posts in this thread to let you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->