December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Oh my scan is the latest! Il be 12+6 :growlmad: xx

:hugs: i was surprised mine was so early when i got my letter through i guess i must have got luck this time normally its so busy around here theres no chance of getting a scan before 12+4

eta: i had my "12wk" scan at 13+4 with ds1

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't been posting much, i've been reading everyday but i am so nervous about something going wrong that i never post anything!

Anyway, I had an early scan this afternoon and got a BIG surprise because i'm expecting TWINS!!! I can't believe it! My dates were on time, so i'm due 27th December, though i guess i'll have them early? I've got another scan in 3 weeks time!!

well a little pissed at my OH atm caus he brought home the WRONG DONUTS :(

I found out last week that I'm due on December 24th! Couldn't believe it. :) This will be my 1st child!

By the way - how do I join the group?

That's the same date as me going by last week's scan...getting another one at 12 weeks to confirm though. The thought of a christmas eve baby is just mad! xox

As anyone else had this. Last night I woke up to aving pains in my ribs and my bk the pain in my bk was right the in the middle and the pains in my ribs was round my chest and went round at one point i was nearly in tears cus it hurt I really thought I was gonna av to get up out of bed I even switched the hot water on to get up and lye in the bath

Hi i'm not on this thread, just stalking to see how you loverly ladies are going ahead of me :blush:
It really sounds like gall stones to me. i've had the same pain since the birth of my second daughter. Pregnancy makes it worse i'm sorry to say and there is not much doctors can do about it till you have bub. I find a heat pad on my right side just under my ribs helps ease the pain enough to go to sleep so the area becomes relaxed and the pain goes away. also try lying on your left side and eating smaller meals frequently.
Though you should ask your doc consult your doc for an ultrasound :hugs:

So yesterday I all of a sudden had spotting and .... TMI... it felt like bulging? I can't explain it, but it was a weird feeling down there... Scheduled ultrasound for tomorrow at 1 to make sure everything is okay. One thing that has calmed me down a bit is the fact that the spotting stopped, and it didn't last very long. Also, there was no cramping with it.

I've been having Round Ligament Pain for the past week, too. Sometimes it's very light, then when I sneeze or cough, MAN DOES IT HURT!!

Anyway, I'm very excited and nervous for my scan tomorrow. Still not sure if DH is coming with me or if I'm going alone. It's easier for me if I get bad news by myself, but I'm hoping it's not bad news so it will just be an exciting scan and a chance for me to see LO!!!

Congrats on the twins!!

My monthly check-up is tomorrow morning at 10am ET. I'm excited but nervous. I thought for so long that something was wrong with me and I might never be able to have kids, so getting pregnant in the first place felt like a miracle to me. I am just so nervous that it won't last, but I keep praying about it everyday and I'm praying for good news tomorrow as well. It's only a monthly check-up though, so I don't think there will be a u/s, but I'm hoping if I express my concerns to the doctor that she will at least let us hear the heartbeat, as we didn't get to at the u/s last month.

Congrats on the twins!!

My monthly check-up is tomorrow morning at 10am ET. I'm excited but nervous. I thought for so long that something was wrong with me and I might never be able to have kids, so getting pregnant in the first place felt like a miracle to me. I am just so nervous that it won't last, but I keep praying about it everyday and I'm praying for good news tomorrow as well. It's only a monthly check-up though, so I don't think there will be a u/s, but I'm hoping if I express my concerns to the doctor that she will at least let us hear the heartbeat, as we didn't get to at the u/s last month.

My monthly check-up is tomorrow and you're a bit farther along then me I'm getting to hear the heart beat so hopefully you will too :flower: . Wishes for a great appointment for you!

can you please remove my name.....just found out the other day that I had a MMC :cry:

I told work a couple of days ago, they didn't take the news as well as I'd hope, no congratulations or anything. I have only been there about 8 weeks though, a girl yesterday was questioning me if I had known when I took the job etc. Being pregnant doesn't stop me from being able to do the job, grrrrr.

xx

I can imagine thats really annoying! Very rude too not to congratulate you xxx

My scan is 9.25am tomorrow so i probably wont get online to post before i go caus i'll have to be on the 8.30 bus lol and i'll be trying to feed the baby and get the kids breakfast for DH before i go

Good luck honey! Mine is at 2pm xx

QUESTION: Have any of the rest of you had round ligament pain yet? Going by my scan I'm only 9 weeks 4 days today and yesterday evening I was reaching up to close the curtains and coughed at the same time and got the worst pain in my lower right abdomen around the uterus. It felt exactly like round ligament pain but I figured it was far too early, then today I was bending to lift dd and when I straightened up I got the exact same pain in the same place. I'm convinced its round ligament pain as that what it feels like but already???! Anyone else had this?
xo

What is RLP? xxx

Ours is tomorrow too! Yay! Finally! It's at 2pm. I'm practically counting down the hours at this point!

Mine is at the same time! :happydance:

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't been posting much, i've been reading everyday but i am so nervous about something going wrong that i never post anything!

Anyway, I had an early scan this afternoon and got a BIG surprise because i'm expecting TWINS!!! I can't believe it! My dates were on time, so i'm due 27th December, though i guess i'll have them early? I've got another scan in 3 weeks time!!

Huge congrats on expecting twins xxx

can you please remove my name.....just found out the other day that I had a MMC :cry:

:hugs: so so sorry to hear this honey! Hope you're as ok as you possible can be xxxx

OK so I've been up since 5 am with Amy this morning - 2 mornings in a row! The sickness is really ramping up a gear now rather than getting better it's getting worse. The hyperemesis is def back.

Looking forward to my scan at 2pm xxxx

can somebody just explain round lig pain to me..... just about my pubic bone hurts like hell

Round ligament pain is when the ligaments around your uterus start to stretch, I've heard midwives describe it as growing pains too. Its basically a sharp pain (feels like being stabbed sometimes!) which you get around the left and right sides of your pelvis around where the uterus would be, though you can also get the stabbing pains down your thighs etc. It usually doesn't happen until the second trimester and typically resolves itself by 24 weeks or so but I did some research yesterday and you can get them far earlier and more severely in subsequent pregnancies. So that answered my question as to whether it was early or not to be getting RLP at 9 weeks. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->