December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

well i'm nearly twelve weeks and it feels like my pelvis is being round/stabbed

Ok well my ticker now has to change caus ive been moved forward 3 days, now due 6th of december which is cool , means even less chance of being in hospital on Christmas :D i'll post a pic soon

That's the same date as me going by last week's scan...getting another one at 12 weeks to confirm though. The thought of a christmas eve baby is just mad! xox

Congratulations! What are the odds of having such a due date? :) The doctor said it's more probable baby will come 1-2 weeks before or after this due date but as long as baby's healthy I don't mind a bit when he or she comes! My next scan will be when I'm around 13 weeks - 3 more weeks. Not sure how I'll get through the waiting as I'm such a worrier and think everything that could possibly go wrong will. June 17th will hopefully be a positive day so I can breathe a bit easier leaving the 1st trimester.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Ok well my ticker now has to change caus ive been moved forward 3 days, now due 6th of december which is cool , means even less chance of being in hospital on Christmas :D i'll post a pic soon

aww glad everything went ok cant wait to see the pic :)

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't been posting much, i've been reading everyday but i am so nervous about something going wrong that i never post anything!

Anyway, I had an early scan this afternoon and got a BIG surprise because i'm expecting TWINS!!! I can't believe it! My dates were on time, so i'm due 27th December, though i guess i'll have them early? I've got another scan in 3 weeks time!!

Wow twins,congrats :)

Oooh could be the same as me if i have to have another CS! :)

That's the same date as me going by last week's scan...getting another one at 12 weeks to confirm though. The thought of a christmas eve baby is just mad! xox

Congratulations! What are the odds of having such a due date? :) The doctor said it's more probable baby will come 1-2 weeks before or after this due date but as long as baby's healthy I don't mind a bit when he or she comes! My next scan will be when I'm around 13 weeks - 3 more weeks. Not sure how I'll get through the waiting as I'm such a worrier and think everything that could possibly go wrong will. June 17th will hopefully be a positive day so I can breathe a bit easier leaving the 1st trimester.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Haha that's really funny, my next scan is the 17th June too! lol. They are doing another scan just to double check the dates. That's why I've not changed my ticker yet, will do when they give me the 24th as my definite due date! I'm such a worrier too but its completely natural especially in the first trimester. Roll on trimester 2!!! xo

Well I can relax a bit now scan was so amazing due date now 2 nd dec but they booked me for c section on 25th nov :) only 6 months time gosh doesn't seem that long away when I look at it like that. Not sure how to upload my pics from my iPhone may have to scan into the computer ltr. Linnikins glad everything went well for you to x

Hi all

Spoke to my GP today and hes told me I can change hospitals if i want. Mine are being complete dickheads, he did tell me to demand to see a consultant rather than a registrar tho as the juniors arent going to let you take any risks. Theyre saying things like I'll need to be induced at 40w however healthy I am which is just plain nonsense. Theres loads of other things but its just too boring to repeat here tbh :p

Going to write them a snotty letter this weekend and paint the nursery yellow!

Have a bump pic on https://www.flickr.com/photos/helenshingler/5757974152/in/photostream theres not much to see rly but if you look at previous bloat pics the tummy button has def filled out.

Hope youre all well

x

I had a scan yesterday and got to see my bean moving around!

Attachments

• 2011-05-25_09-26-58_334.jpg
    2011-05-25_09-26-58_334.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 11
Heres the pics from the scan today, feel free to make gender guesses

Attachments

• DSCF3121.jpg
    DSCF3121.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3123.jpg
    DSCF3123.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8