December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Had my scan yesterday. They put me forward from 27th to 22nd. Can you update my stats on the first page please? :flower:

Anyone got any nub guesses?

Attachments

• scan1enhanced.jpg
    scan1enhanced.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
I dunno rly, if that sticky up bit is the nub then Id say boy as its at a high angle, could be a leg or something too tho.

Im feeling v bunged up tonight, almost like im getting a cold but its been coming and going for the past 3 days. not sure if its plain ol hayfever or something preg related, hayfever i can complain about, preg related I cant.

Hi everyone, I've been MIA for a few days. Hope I didn't miss too much. I've been sleeping a LOT, very tired all the time. We went out shopping a few times, and I'd get so exhausted and hot and want to leave after 5-10 minutes. I think I sat around so much this first trimester because of ms and worrying over the baby that my stamina has plummeted. I started exercising again as of yesterday. I only did a 15 minute WATP DVD, and it got me winded, but felt good. I'm gonna start slow and hope to get my stamina and energy back.

My nausea has been improving though, yay1 :happydance: And I can eat 3 meals a day now. I'm still working on getting to the 5-6 the Dr wants me to eat. But this is a BIG improvement, so I'm happy. Also, I had my first baby dream in a few weeks last night. I dreamed we had a little girl! It was a strange dream, though not as strange as some of my previous boy dreams: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/618385-gender-dreams.html#post10696698
I dreamed it was her birthday and I didn't have enough money to get her anything but diapers, so I wanted to paint her fingernails and toenails pink, but my husband got SO mad and forbid me to do it, lol. Weird.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well! I officially start my 2nd trimester tomorrow, so exciting!

Also, I think my last request got lost, could someone please change my due date to December 2nd? <3

please update my EDD to 20th Dec had my scan this morning and have been put back 2 days.

i had the oddest dreams in the early hours this morning,
like that my baby was over 12 lb that it kept turning into a heghog when i tryed to hold it up against my shoulder to burp it and that i gave birth in my ex's attic accessed only by a old wooden ladder with ds1 & ds2 there and the MW but no husband there, and a house full of guests in the room below and i didnt make a sound,
oh and the "Enfamil" formula reps came around to see how i was feeding the baby and tried giving me loads and loads of Formula

Cranberry987 I went to Stroud hospital, they were really lovely. I on the other hand was a wreck!! I burst in to tears the moment she put the gel on my tummy and cried all the way through. Se found our lil' bean straight away. It was a tiny miracle, no one could have prepared us for how we were going to feel. It was waving its little arm and hand about... They moved me forward which doesnt really tie in with my dates but im going with that anyway so now due December 15th.

Meet our very own precious little miracle..

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3165/img0380.png

That's fab Amielh xxx
Some very random dreams girls!

I've just changed my prenatal vits and my new one has made me so constipated - think it must be the iron :cry:

I was so hormonal last night and got really upset about DH going away for the weekend! He was lovely about it lol. It's one of his best friend's stag dos and my Mum and Aunty are coming to stay for the weekend so I'm not even on my own lol! I just couldn't stop bawling!

I think i had dreams last night cus i kept waking up but i cant remember wot i was dreaming about

Jen :hugs:

today is a lovely day but im still cold dammit lol

I felt so stupid! I'm not remotely bothered about him going away I just got really upset lol. He then started saying he didn't want to go now lol. Daft beggar!

He's on his way now. But at least my Mummy is on her way to me! She's just setting off from 300 miles away and is picking me up from work. First time she's seen the house and the first time she's seen me since we got pg

hahahah dreams, mine are hysterical... so friggin weird

finally getting caught up on the house work, after being so tired and having exams it really slipped

have fun with your mum hun i wish mine lived nearer but shes in Oz so no such hope of her popping over for the weekend

I got to see my family on 18th june for 2 days not seen them for 6 weeks. Miss my dad more than anything. But least i get to see him for fathers day :)

On the other note im craving dr pepper lol

I only see my mum 3/4 times a year so it should be really nice. My Dad passed away when I was 12... not a mad fan of Father's Day. Thinking of getting DH a daddy to be card though this year

Meh it was a long time ago. These things happen. What do you think about the Dad to be card? And yum Dr. Pepper! I love Fanta Fruit Twist at the minute!

Love the idea of a dad to be card i bet that will put a smile on ur OHs face

My DH will get a card for Father's Day regardless, just because we already have 3 kids, but I'm thinking of buying an I Love Daddy shirt or Superman onesie to give to DH for Father's Day. (He's always been obssessed with Superman lol)

Plus his weedwacker that he's getting for Father's Day. He's a spoiled brat, I think!

i know my OH is getting spoilt too when i had to force him to get me a mothers day card and chocies lol

ahh well theres always next year, im getting him a gift from each of the boys and one from the baby this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->