December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hellloooo! I'm due on 29th Dec, not sure how i missed this thread 1st time round. Congrats all!!

I can't believe today is exactly 6 months from my EDD! This coming Tuesday is 4 months from the day I can start my maternity leave. :)

Had a pretty crappy night last night. I've been having horrible headaches, where I can't do anything. I've been resting and/or crying for the past 3 days. I won't allow myself to drive because of how dizzy I can get all of a sudden. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that headaches are pretty hard to diagnose the cause of. He thinks it may be my sinuses so told me to take anti-histamines and use a nasal spray (nose is stuffed up, but not runny).

I was panicking last night. Thinking about how I could convince my doctor that I am too stressed out and sick (which is true) to work, and so to go on sickness leave. But then I was getting sad about that idea because as much as I would appreciate being able to be at home resting, I am the only one working in our house right now and we can't afford the pay cut!

I was trying to explain my worries to DH last night and all I kept getting was "just try to relax", "it'll all work out". I just started bawling, threw in a curse word, and went to sit on the couch and read up on maternity and sick leave.

Woke up this morning in a much better mood, although at 330 I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour, with my alarm clock waking me up at 620 to go to work. YUCK!

I'm just counting down the days when I can stop working and start focusing on myself and my family a bit more.

Thanks for reading, I really needed to rant!!

oh by the way, at my 8 weeks scan I was moved to the 25th Dec rather than the 30th! x

Can you please change me from the 9th to the 7th. A whole 2 days earlier :)

Had an OBGYN appt this morning. Just a check-up. I peed in a cup, the nurse found the heartbeat, and then the doctor came in for 5 minutes to see if we had a any questions. Probably the fastest dr appt I've ever had! Next appt is a month away.

Meet pudding :D
pudding.jpg

They've changed my edd to the 22nd which I don't really see how thats poss....So I'm gonna keep the 25th :) lol.

I can't wait to get my scan pictures up this evening! I love seeing all the pictures.

For ladies who have had a baby after a cs -
How did they check to see if your scar was holding up?? I assumed it was on a scan but the scan lady told me they don't have anything to do with it?!

I have had 3 CS and booked in for fourth and they don't check! Usually it heels perfectly fine mine re opened and they didn't check, just keep eye on if becomes painful yourself towards the end but very rarely is an issue :) x

I'm just a little worried as it hasn't ever stopped hurting :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->