December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Hope all u ladies are doing well.

As its a nice day we are going out as a family need to get sum maternity clothes

It's dd's first birthday party today :)
I'm gonna be so busy; looking forward to it though :)

Thank you....It's not till Tuesday though :blush:

Guess what?! I completely forgot....It's my Birthday tomorrow lol! It's so weird I keep forgetting. I've just been focusing all my energy on Elsie's Birthday :D

Happy birthday for u for tomorrow lol its mine on Thursday

:hi: Hope everyone's well!

Finally had our first glimpse of Pip yesterday! :cloud9: Had a consultant's appointment, and she asked if I'd had a dating scan yet. Told her it was booked for Monday, and she said that in that case she would have a quick look to determine whether there was more than one baby in there (only one!) and give us a peek. Pip waved to us! :rofl:

Can't wait till Monday to see our little love again.

Attachments

• Pip1st p.jpg
    Pip1st p.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
I av my MW appointment on 24th looking forward to that get to hear babys HB

awww lucky a sneak preview on your scan lol

cute pictures ladies.

ive been dying with the heat today im drinking loads and loads more water than normal but its going right through me as usual which is rather frustrating

I just found a hair on my chin! Black and at least a 1/4" long!

It's sooooooo coming off in the shower tomorrow morning. DH just laughed when I showed him.

Morning ladies hope everyone is well!I officially started da 2nd trimester today yeah!!!!!!

I know it does on her but i searched the net and mostly everyone says 13 weeks but ive seen sum say 12 and sum say 14 ive always known it to be 13. I will wait to join 2nd tri bit when im 14 weeks

Morning ladies how is everyone this morning? I still feel really sick :( I was 14 weeks gone Friday and really want to feel better now! I all books I have says 2nd trimester is 14 weeks to but who knows:)

:wave: how are we all today? Sorry you're feeling :sick: Tigger! Well my little bugger of a bubba has been hiding from the doppler since DH told his parents we'd had no trouble finding hb on Thursday. I just found it for about 10 secs lol. It's enough for me but we get the point Smudge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->