December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Is it the Angelsounds one you've got? Does it have a probe or is it one you just put against your tummy? I find that what you use as gel makes a difference.

It seems baby can hide very easily if it wishes! Ours has been doing it successfully all week. I reckon it can mean your baby s just jigging around too much to get a lock on it.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180658470298
i got that one

Does it say when it can be used from? The one I've got is designed to be used from 10 weeks :shrug: I've not heard much about that type xx

No.

I wish i never bought it should of just spent that extra and got a better one

mines the angelsounds one, just bought a bebe one off someone on here for £40 and will flog mine, even if its going to pick something up later i just dont like it. have a look on the for sale boards here, they wont have been used for long after all

well everybody how was your weekend

it was ok thanks hun, busy as heck though with me doing volunteer service 10pm-4am friday night then DH doing the same thing Saturday night then yesterday was mostly spent sleeping lol

my dates have changed from the 16th to the 13th and im not expecting twins! so this will be babies 2 and 3 :D

Dating scan today - due date moved up from December 6th to December 4th. I'm now 14+1 so officially in 2nd Tri! How on earth has that gone so fast?

xx

Im due 31st Dec :) but im sure that will change when I have my scan on 23rd june :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->