December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I have updated the list, please let me know if I have missed out anyone xx

ebony2010 :hugs: so sorry for your loss xx

I put up a thread with my ultrasound pics, finally!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/634361-my-ultrasound-pics.html

Im due Dec 20th I have my ultrasound pics In another thread. :)

welcome to the new girlys......

i've been pram shopping this weekend, so many lovely prams, but such a small car

welcome to the new girlys......

i've been pram shopping this weekend, so many lovely prams, but such a small car

I love the quinney in red :) I don't have a problem with car space but have to remember it needs to fit in grandparents car :) x

welcome to the newbies, missmayhem thats always the problem lol that and the price tag

We have a mini van, so space isn't the issue for me. The biggest thing is how easy it folds, and the storage space, for me, anway!!

how is everyone?
iv got my scan in 2 days :) so my date will most likely change by a couple of days.
iv got no bump at all this is 6th pregnancy so assumming babys hiding far back explain the backache

Hiya

had my Oscar scan today and risks are all low, bubs was wriggling around loads but lying on side so took yonks to get a measurement. meant that we got to see all the structures tho, brain, bladder all that kind of thing, everything perfectly normal.

Was so funny as they go to sleep every 5 mins for 5 mins and Dr kept trying to wake it up. But bubs was having none of it. Even when it was awake the jiggling didnt seem to bother it, either v stubborn or v laid back then.

Pic isnt great but you can see its a baby at least, the other one they gave me looks like Im carrying a sea monster!

Im Rhesus neg tho, which I dont think is a massive stress, just a jab at 30w or something, going back to hospital in 4 wks for checkup and seeing MW at the GPs same day for usual 16w stuff. Gonna try and relax about it all a bit now, was convinced I was carrying a dead baby, but its definately a wriggler! Arms and legs all over the place!

Attachments

• 12w scan0001.jpg
    12w scan0001.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
cranberry lovely scan and thats intresting i didnt no that they slept like that.
iv been feeling the same so im glad scan went ok for you mines in 2 days so hopefully ill get reassurance like you

oh im also due same day as you well thats going by ov date ill have to wait for scan to no for sure

here we go a piccy of my scan, cannot believe thats my baby

Attachments

• 1_12.jpg
    1_12.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
that was a privatre scan as the NHS one was wick, they ended up doing an enternal scan

Beautiful pictures ladies! Congrats on good appointments!

I have updated the list, please let me know if I have missed out anyone xx

ebony2010 :hugs: so sorry for your loss xx

Hi I am due on December the 19th this year. First baby!

Very excited and due for dating scan on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->