*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oh the hormones!! There's all sorts of nasty little tidbits that women dont share. I had an hour last night at work where I swear I was watching myself have an out of body experience. I got angry and then before I knew it I was close to yelling, sending nasty emails to our supervisor and basically freaking out. Not a single tread of control. All I could do was ride it out till I was too tired to go anymore and then lay down for an after rage nap. Lol

I'm with you all on being wide awake around 4am...and then ready for a nap by 9 or 10, in the middle of the work day :dohh:

Nervous as I have my first blood test at the Dr. today, but I'm not sure they do it the same way here, I don't think I'll be going in again until I see the OB @ 9 weeks?! How do you get so many tests to make sure your numbers are doubling?

gs20...I get the tests because I have had 2 ectopics and a host of other complications before. :cry: I'd really rather not have them at all. For most women/pregnancies they aren't necessary. Even if a person is tested early on and all the numbers look good, that doesn't guarantee everything will continue that way anyway. It's a funny old game this. :(
If your tests are getting darker it is likely everything is fine. :thumbup:

I'm having the worst acne flare up :-( Heartburn and slight nausea. Nipps still ever so sore I pee very often. But other than, I don't notice many symptoms so far...

Is anyone else's stomach feeling tight, like you did crunches or something?

yes and thank goodness cause my latest paranoia was a wierd stretch last night that i thought could have unplugged something inside. i was so happy when i had a wave of proper stretchy cramps just now... and it's fading to that "just did situps" feeling. whew. i reached around to grab something on the nightstand last night, pulled something in there and have been tripping on it since. i think i can feel where lo is on my right side, and of course i twisted my right like that. i am having bloods because of past mc too. i told myself NO MORE WORRYING after friday when i get the results. on to week five by monday without being a nervous nelly i hope. it's amazing - i'm so busy at work this week, you'd think i wouldnt have time to overanlyse every little thing but oh contrare! i've even been waking up early!

Yeah, not worrying about every little thing is the hard part, especially if you've had previous mc

For those of you seeing a ED/FS, did they bring you back into the office after your BFP or did you simply make your appointment with your OB?

My skin is awful :( I don't know why this baby is trying to make me look like a spotty 15 yeard old again! Having a bit of stretching and some twinges too which I don't recall getting this early with DD :shrug:

I'm still testing :dohh: I'm almost out of tests actually but will more than likely (definitely :haha:) buy some when I'm in town tomorrow. My tests this morning were nice and dark so very pleased with those;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/d080d73d.jpg

I'm soooo tired, I could sleep for England :sleep: xx

Hello Snowflakes,

I just came back from my appointment, and since I am so early, they could not confirm if it was ectopic or not. However, the doctor showed me what looked like a gestational sac!! (4 weeks6days). He did not want to confirm that, but it looked just like my daughter's did when I was pregnant with her. :) As of now, he said my HCG levels have doubled in the last 48 hours which is very good, and I come back in two weeks to get an ultra sound, and this will confirm if there is a baby, and if it is ectopic or not. I am excited and praying everything is fine. But everything is looking great at the moment! Whew! I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And I know what I saw!!! So blessed and grateful right now!!!

That's brilliant news MizzPodd :hugs: so you could be further along!? I have every hope that bubs is fine, and I'm sure it will be xx

Hello! I'd love to join you guys! I tested today for the first time a faint positive, stronger on the afternoon test though! :) I had brown spotting for the last 3 days so I've been sure AF would come, this is a wonderful surprise! Nervous with the spotting, but hopeful! I'm due Dec. 6th! :)

Juless!!! Yaye! You made it here. Congrats! :dance: so happy for you! Welcome :hugs:
And we have the same due date! :happydance:

I'm having the worst acne flare up :-( Heartburn and slight nausea. Nipps still ever so sore I pee very often. But other than, I don't notice many symptoms so far...

Is anyone else's stomach feeling tight, like you did crunches or something?

I am feeling the same way, heartburn, and my stomach is "full", like I ate too much and it's settled between my hip bones :shrug:

2016 - Thanks for letting me know! I am a worrywart and can't help it! Sorry for all you've been through, hopefully this one is where it needs to be :hugs:

MizzPodd - Yaay! What wonderful news =)

Welcome Jules!

Ooh, I see there's another December group. Cautiously jumping in!

Full story here, but just short of one year trying and a week before laparscopic surgery to fix some problems that may be making me infertile, we found out that we're expecting. I am so nervous for what might be ahead, and so afraid that something might happen, but trying so hard to remain happy in this moment. I really hope that this is it for DH and me (and everyone else here). First beta was 162, and second (today) was 322, so I'm cautiously optimistic...

I hope we're all here for good -- looking forward to meeting everyone!

Oh, I'm due Dec. 5!

Ooh, I see there's another December group. Cautiously jumping in!

Full story here, but just short of one year trying and a week before laparscopic surgery to fix some problems that may be making me infertile, we found out that we're expecting. I am so nervous for what might be ahead, and so afraid that something might happen, but trying so hard to remain happy in this moment. I really hope that this is it for DH and me (and everyone else here). First beta was 162, and second (today) was 322, so I'm cautiously optimistic...

I hope we're all here for good -- looking forward to meeting everyone!

Oh, I'm due Dec. 5!

Lemontea welcome!!! Wooohooo congrats!! Your beta levels sound terrific! I just got my blood levels for HCG today too, and they were doubled which is great! Enjoy it and try to just remain optimistic. :D This is a beautiful time for all of us!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think I am due the fourth, but I don't know for sure until I see the ultrasound to show how far along baby actually is, and that is april 13th! So excited!

blu and gs20, I'm sorry dears! I don't want to jinx it, but I haven't had any nausea yet!! Watch in 2 weeks, it will be here full blast. lol But just remember it is a good sign when you are having nausea. :):):):)

That's brilliant news MizzPodd :hugs: so you could be further along!? I have every hope that bubs is fine, and I'm sure it will be xx

Thank you!
But yes, from what the transvaginal ultrasound showed... I will know for sure April 13th! :)

Congrats!!! I think the tickers all come from lilypie or baby gaga.com

I'm still too nervous to make one!

Glad to know I'm not the only one afraid to jinx things! I feel nutty enough joining due date clubs, and yesterday, I felt like I was dooming us when I bought pregnancy books. I so want a ticker though -- maybe after my ultrasound next week...

I have 2 digi's, 2 frer's and 15 cheapest coming in the post lol.

Anyone else still POAS everyday, just to be sure? I feel like a fool doing it but I can't help it -- plus I have a stash of about 25 left, so I feel like I shouldn't let them go to waste... :blush:

Im so ridiculously excited. I got a :bfp: last month and was just shocked then had a m/c at 4w1d and was so upset. I didnt understand why women were upset to lose a pregnancy that early, as my medical training teaches us that its more a bundle of cells at that point then an actual baby (sorry if that offends some!) but I get it now. Im not sure if I can keep my big mouth shut at work for long so Im hoping that Ill be able to get all my chatting out here and keep it secret for a while!! Im so happy for this :bfp:!!

I'm sorry to hear that you lost the other pregnancy. I've never had a miscarriage before (well, never had a BFP before either), but bundle of cells or not, this is my nightmare. I hope we're all in the long haul!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->