*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Are any of you guys having mild cramping and back pain/ hip or pelvic pain? This has been going on all day and I don't want to take any meds

Hi im new to this forum just got my BFP a few days ago estimated due date is dec 4 ...im soooo excited i cant wait...im also very nervous as we lost a baby in december to potters syndrome....i would definatly love to have a buddy (or several) for thos journey!!!!

Are any of you guys having mild cramping and back pain/ hip or pelvic pain? This has been going on all day and I don't want to take any meds

YUPPERS~
Mine started this morning, Feels like on and off, really dull AF type cramps. More discomfort then any pain really. My hips and lower back feel like they need a really good stretch or soak in the tub. Its a dull annoying ache. Im due for AF tomorrow so to calm my mind I have used my IC HPTs every single time I go to the bathroom, just to see the line and make sure its actually there still :blush: Thank goodness that I ordered 50 cheap HPTs last month:dohh:

Welcome Jennlaughs!! Glad to have you here!

:hugs: ducky

lovelychic....yes I've had dull/cramp/aching and also some sharp shooting pains since the TWW started. I remember from DS I would get the cramping every time LO had a growth spurt and my uterus was expanding. Unless the cramping is very bad, or comes with a show of blood....I count it as a good thing.

afm...I was too chicken to do the digi yesterday but got my 2-3 this morning at 15dpo so am very pleased. Can't wait to see what my blood results are tomorrow. I am guessing they should be at least 300. :happydance:

I have an apt tomorrow with the doctor for blood work :). I'm so excited but nervous. We live in a small small town and I work at the hospital with all the nurses and docs and I am actually worried that people will find out before I want them to.

YUPPERS~
Mine started this morning, Feels like on and off, really dull AF type cramps. More discomfort then any pain really. My hips and lower back feel like they need a really good stretch or soak in the tub. Its a dull annoying ache. Im due for AF tomorrow so to calm my mind I have used my IC HPTs every single time I go to the bathroom, just to see the line and make sure its actually there still :blush: Thank goodness that I ordered 50 cheap HPTs last month:dohh:

Welcome Jennlaughs!! Glad to have you here!

Thanks medic. That made me feel better. I just did some stretching and used a heating pad on my back and that did the trick... Oh the joys of pregnancy... AND I LOVE IT :)

Good Morning/Evening ladies :) Hope everyone is well?

gs20 - fab progression :thumbup: that little outfit is too cute! what team does your OH support? and definitely do the scribble note and test! x

MizzPodd - :hugs: I have every hope your little beany is just fine. I have no idea about hcg levels etc but 2016 obviously does and her advice sounds great. Thinking of you x

lovelychic - I have been getting lower back ache for a bit now, it was one of my earlier symptoms. I took some paracetamol for mine, but I had a headache too x

ducky - :hugs: is it MS, or generally feeling like poop? Hope it passes soon lovely x

2016 - YAYYYY for 2-3 digi :happydance: I look forward to hearing the results from your bloods! x

medic - arghhh what a pain! I hope nobody spots you! x

AFM - I'm having some cramping and stretching type pains today. I thought it might be a little early for my uterus to be stretching but obviously not! I'm very bloated, and this is my 2nd bubs so I'm expecting to show a lot sooner. Not too soon I hope as I'm trying to keep it on the DL until we've had our dating scan!

It's a lovely sunny day here today so I'm off to meet a BnB friend and we are taking the kids to an Easter egg hunt which will be fun. I'm probably more excited than DD :rofl: x

Congratulations to our new Snowflakes blu_butterfly and jennalaughs :yipee::wohoo: I'll update you both on to our EDD list now :)

Hey lovelychic, with my first baby, I had those same symptoms and it was normal because it is your uterus stretching making room for the baby. If you have a slim frame then you will notice more (that's what happened with me anyway) :thumbup:

Good evening lovely ladies :)

Well, I just got home from the ER (was there over 5 hours) because of some light cramping with spotting. Couldn't see anything in Uterus because of how early I was and HCG was 235. Doc said it may be etopic pregnancy, and i have appt on thursday at 11am for ultrasound... I don't know how to feel because this happened with DD and she was fine. The doc told me my HCG was low then, and didn't know if he saw a yolk sac, but she was a healthy baby, so it is hard to think the worst when it feels like deja vu'. its hard to think the best too though... I guess we shall see on Thursday. I am leaving everything to God. :) What happens, was supposed to happen.

Awww hun :hugs: That sounds like an excellent hcg number for 4 weeks. If you ever want to check beta numbers, try the website betabase.co.uk. Hopefully they will do another blood test to check for doubling. Did they test your progesterone level at all? My progesterone stated low and I never had doubling with either ectopic.
What do your tests look like? I got bfn from 9 until 15dpo with both ectopics and then only a faint faint line that never really got darker. Never even got beyond a 1-2 on a digi at 7 weeks :(
My biggest sign of the ectopics was purple (not dark red, purple like prune juice) spotting which apparently comes from the tubes.

Finally, they normally can't see anything on a scan until your levels are at least 2000 so I have everything crossed its just nasty dejavu for you and all will be well. :flower:

My tests look great here they are. the bottom three are from the 25th, and the top two are from 26th. af is due today.

Attachments

• preggo 006.jpg
    preggo 006.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
Good evening lovely ladies :)

Well, I just got home from the ER (was there over 5 hours) because of some light cramping with spotting. Couldn't see anything in Uterus because of how early I was and HCG was 235. Doc said it may be etopic pregnancy, and i have appt on thursday at 11am for ultrasound... I don't know how to feel because this happened with DD and she was fine. The doc told me my HCG was low then, and didn't know if he saw a yolk sac, but she was a healthy baby, so it is hard to think the worst when it feels like deja vu'. its hard to think the best too though... I guess we shall see on Thursday. I am leaving everything to God. :) What happens, was supposed to happen.

Awww hun :hugs: That sounds like an excellent hcg number for 4 weeks. If you ever want to check beta numbers, try the website betabase.co.uk. Hopefully they will do another blood test to check for doubling. Did they test your progesterone level at all? My progesterone stated low and I never had doubling with either ectopic.
What do your tests look like? I got bfn from 9 until 15dpo with both ectopics and then only a faint faint line that never really got darker. Never even got beyond a 1-2 on a digi at 7 weeks :(
My biggest sign of the ectopics was purple (not dark red, purple like prune juice) spotting which apparently comes from the tubes.

Finally, they normally can't see anything on a scan until your levels are at least 2000 so I have everything crossed its just nasty dejavu for you and all will be well. :flower:

And honestly, it may be earlier than four weeks because my period would have been due today or tomorrow, but they put it at 4 weeks to estimate. I haven't had any dark red/purple spots...I have had 2 tiny light pink spots on the 26th and then tiny brown on 27th once. But the nurse said I needed to go since it happened at last pregnancy. When it did happen, I was like 6 weeks versus me only being between 3 and 4 this time. I feel like everything will be fine because it is so early and my hcg will be higher in a week or two, but it's scary thinking it might not be okay. I will keep everyone updated on what happens tomorrow.

Thank you so much and I am sorry for your losses :hugs: I pray this one sticks for you, me, and everyone else in here!!:happydance:

Here are some of my tests -this first one is FRER at 12dpo.
DSC_1236.JPG

...and this one is today's at 14dpo. :yipee:
S1300037.JPG

Does it look like my hcg has doubled in those two days? :haha:

After chasing my docs twice more this morning, the EPU eventually got the referral at 1pm today! So it takes my doctors 1.5 days or 12 working hours to process an URGENT referral! :growlmad: Then the EPU hadn't called me so I called them at 3pm.
So I am going in for bloods at 8am on Thursday and 8am on Saturday. THey will call me within 2 hours with the results. The lovely nurse said that on Thursday they will book me a scan date for sometime after 5w4d (which is next saturday). That means it will likely be Tuesday 10th April assuming waiting lists haven't gone crazy thanks to "mini-Christmas". :wacko: I will be 6 weeks by then and can hopefully have the added reassurance of seeing a HB too. :happydance:

Symptoms wise, my BBS feel normal (never really got sore until about 8 weeks in with S) though my nipples are a bit darker already and they seem a bit bigger. I feel pretty queasy all the time already and have done some dry heaving. Nice.
I keep having spells of lightheadedness/dizziness. Oh and the bloating - OMG I already can't button my stupid work trousers. How will I hide this???
Oh and I am peeing lots of course.

2016 they look EXCELLENT!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It sounds like you are doing great! I pray it keeps going this way for you! Don't you just hate the long wait for referrals?!! Drives me crazy!!! I am always filled with anticipation! lol

Hi im new to this forum just got my BFP a few days ago estimated due date is dec 4 ...im soooo excited i cant wait...im also very nervous as we lost a baby in december to potters syndrome....i would definatly love to have a buddy (or several) for thos journey!!!!

Congrats and welcome Jenna! Mine is for Dec 4th too! Cool! I pray you have a H&H 9 months and more!!!!!!:hugs:

I have an apt tomorrow with the doctor for blood work :). I'm so excited but nervous. We live in a small small town and I work at the hospital with all the nurses and docs and I am actually worried that people will find out before I want them to.

Medic I feel your pain. lol with DD, I worked in a small clinic, and people were soooooooo nosey and I knew they knew because our work is dealing with referrals, medical reords, etc. lol don't worry about it! Enjoy enjoy! :happydance::happydance:

2016 - what a fab progression :yipee: I think your HCG levels have quadrupled, or more!!

I tested :haha: couldn't help myself, and with you lot of POAS pushers on my case too I couldn't resist :rofl::rofl::rofl: HA, as if I needed any persuasion anyway!! As I took the test out the pack I realised I'd picked up the standard First Response tests :( not the early result ones. Doesn't make much difference, it's just the standard aren't as sensitive and I was wanting a test line darker than the control (which I'd have definitely got with a FRER I reckon), but oh well! It's still a bit of a shock to see that second line appear :lol:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/351ab1db.jpg

Looks Beautiful!!!! :thumbup::):):)

I looked on betabase, and my HCG is considered good according to those numbers... The ER doc made it seem bad, so confused but i guess since he is only an ER doc, he may not know much about OB. Can't wait for my appointment tomorrow... I hope they test my HCG levels again!

I looked on betabase, and my HCG is considered good according to those numbers... The ER doc made it seem bad, so confused but i guess since he is only an ER doc, he may not know much about OB. Can't wait for my appointment tomorrow... I hope they test my HCG levels again!

I think they should definitely do bloods again. A single hcg test doesn't give a very clear picture. Betabase is great isn't it? Another fab site is
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator You can put in two results and it calculates doubling time and plots it on a graph to show you where you sit in the "normal" range.

And have all you ladies been on https://www.askbaby.com It is so cool! you register, load in your EDD then go to Pregnancy---> Your Baby's Development and it gives you a real-time animation of what your bean looks like RIGHT NOW. I can stare at it for ages lol.

good morning ladies.

My lines are getting darker as well. I got a "pregnant" response on the CB digi this morning :dance:

How is everyone feeling today?

Morning lovely ladies,

So I took two test just now to compare them from two days ago... what do you think? They look darker to me... so that's a good sign that my HCG levels are rising? :yipee:

Attachments

• preggo picks month by month 001.jpg
    preggo picks month by month 001.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78