• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hello Snowflakes,

I just came back from my appointment, and since I am so early, they could not confirm if it was ectopic or not. However, the doctor showed me what looked like a gestational sac!! (4 weeks6days). He did not want to confirm that, but it looked just like my daughter's did when I was pregnant with her. :) As of now, he said my HCG levels have doubled in the last 48 hours which is very good, and I come back in two weeks to get an ultra sound, and this will confirm if there is a baby, and if it is ectopic or not. I am excited and praying everything is fine. But everything is looking great at the moment! Whew! I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And I know what I saw!!! So blessed and grateful right now!!!

That's awesome!!! I've been worried that they won't be able to see anything when I go in next week - super excited that you could clearly see your baby at 4+6! Best of luck at your next scan!

Don't worry because the doc said that he didn't expect to see anything today... I still don't even know if that is how far along I really am... We both confirmed it without "confirming" it officially that it was a ges sac. Every woman is different and baby's grow different so no worries! You'll be fine! :hugs:

So I am feeling pretty good... boobs a bit more sore today, but not as bad as with DD. I think it is because I breastfed, and I'm not that sensitive anymore. lol
It is early, but I haven't had any morning sickness yet... just occasional light headedness and nausea but it is NOTHING like DD. Maybe this is a sign for a boy! :) (But I am pretty sure everything will begin to kick in around 6-7 weeks)

Hey ladies! I'm going to join you in here! I'm due Dec 2nd with #1 :) So excited to finally be here! It's been a long and tough road but finally here :) Hope you are all well.

Hi ladies! I wanna join too. Got my :bfp: yesterday and my edd is Dec. 4th and this is my first. DH and I were trying for 8 months, so I am glad that at least we got the fertilization and implantation part done right. I don't really have any symptoms, but I am definitely paying a lot more attention to everything going on with my body. DH was making fun of me because apparently I'm already walking different... I just feel so paranoid to screw something up!

Welcome Jadie & trgirl308 :hi: huge congratulations to you both!! I'll add you both to the EDD list now :)

So a bit of a TMI question - but are any of you off DTD at the minute? I am :blush: not sure why, I just don't want to jiggle and loosen anything up there :rofl: I feel it's a bit too soon, so making OH wait a bit! I'm unsure why as we didn't when I was pregnant with DD :shrug: it just took a little while to conceive this time round so I'm paranoid about anything going wrong I guess x

I think it's normal to feel cautious about DTD. I know I do! Though in my case I've been instructed by the consultant not to...not even self service. :haha:

:lol: well it's good to hear I'm not the only one (even though I'm just going by my own instructions - much to OH's dismay :rofl:)

Last time I was told not to because I was having so many problems. I'll have to see what doctor says this time. DH is a bit of a sex machine so we have been dtd as usual...

I'm definitely scared to jiggle anything around as you say... I think I will feel better after my first doctors appointment, but these first few weeks are a little scary... that and my bbs are killing me I really don't want them touched in the process. :haha:

horsey pants...:rofl: OMG

I am a very happy lady today with the IC test line now as dark as the control, and test like DARKER than control on a cheap bad Wilko test.
More bloods and acupuncture tomorrow!

Jadie- Hello and welcome! Congrats!!!! :):):):) I am doing great... not having terrible symptoms yet, but I know in a couple of weeks that may change. I am enjoying this now though while it lasts! lol:haha:

trgirl- My due date is Dec 4th too, but yesterday, the doc said the possible sac we saw was 4weeks 6days!! I remember walking like that when i was barely 9 weeks!! I was acting like i had a b-ball belly already LOL

Since I went to the ER and stuff, I am holding off for another week or so... my net scan is april 13th and if all is well, we will resume....:happydance: lol
But it is normal to feel that way. Last time, i think i started when i was close to 9 weeks so it just depends on each woman's comfort level. Don't feel obligated though lol (although my libido was very high with DD) I read that pregnancy can make you more..... you know... lol

2016- Self service!!! aw man! LOL:haha:

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

ttc_lolly - No, I'm the same, so paranoid that I don't want to "knock" anything around lol :)

MizzPodd - First bout of nausea this evening after dinner, I was at work and I'd just finished my tuna salad and i thought oh god its gunna come back up, luckily it didn't. boobies hurt, minor headaches, minor cramping, slight constipation.... thats about it for me so far! I am enjoying every second though :D

Have any of you ladies announced it yet? We have already ... so bursting with excitement I couldn't wait lol :D

I missed trgirl308 - I seriously would be so happy if I could be on bed rest wrapped in cotton wool for the next 7 weeks, just to not "screw anything up" as you say. these weeks are definitely the worst. sticky vibes and baby dust for us all! :D

i really want to tell everyone but havent yet! i've told a couple close friends who i knew would be happy for me and not tell other people. among my associates, there's gonna be a mixed bag. oh's parents will be thrilled but mine will not. my fantasy is to hold out on telling them until i am as big as a house and it is undeniable :)

but it's hard to keep quiet!!!!!!!!

and jadie.... yes to "I seriously would be so happy if I could be on bed rest wrapped in cotton wool for the next 7 weeks."

2016! Thanks for the awesome update! Fantastico!

Jadie- See isn't it nice while the symptoms are few?! But in all honesty, once I started feeling nausea I won't mind because I am just grateful I have a baby in my tummy again... I will go through anything for :baby:! :)

Ladies about bed rest, I promise you I felt the same way with DD... until I had to do it from 5 1/2 months to delivery... one of the hardest times ever! I was going stir crazy being surrounded by four walls every day by myself!! lol

Read my Preggo journal to find out about my unique first preggo experience... lol it was quite interesting in my opinion lol (I can laugh now, but then I thought the world was ending or something!):haha:

Oh yeah,
I told my mom, dad, step mom, and two brothers. also my bff and one of my cousins. I honestly don't don't to much people anymore, so these are pretty much the only ones I care to tell. I couldn't help it, I did this last time and ppl were saying not to tell. I was proud and happy and I know if it was meant to be then it was meant to be. and while it is, I am going to embrace this gift and enjoy it! :D

We've told our familes and some close friends but that's it so far. I'm dying to tell everyone but I think we'll wait another few weeks just yet :)

I bought the most cutest all in one today :cloud9: the hood has tiny little ears and it has a badge that says 'New In Town 2012' :D couldn't resist! Picking my double up tomorrow :yipee: x

has anyone been on the Chinese gender predictor yet or is that just me lol!

Hehe -- I already did :winkwink: I've had a gut feeling we're having a boy-- the timing of conception must have been right around my O date, which made me think we're having a boy right away! The Chinese gender chart said boy, also. It's been hard for me not to imagine this little baby as a boy and I'm having to remind myself to stop saying 'he' since we don't know yet (and probably won't find out before the birth). But if he's a boy, I'll be super pumped! And if she's a girl, I'll also be super pumped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->