*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

good morning ladies.

My lines are getting darker as well. I got a "pregnant" response on the CB digi this morning :dance:

How is everyone feeling today?

Congrats again Blu! I am doing okay, well better... still nervous about tomorrow's appt, praying it is not ectopic pregnancy, but the signs are leaning towards good results... my HCG levels are in the normal range according to betabase.com, my test are getting darker, and I haven't had any bleeding.:happydance:

I looked on betabase, and my HCG is considered good according to those numbers... The ER doc made it seem bad, so confused but i guess since he is only an ER doc, he may not know much about OB. Can't wait for my appointment tomorrow... I hope they test my HCG levels again!

I think they should definitely do bloods again. A single hcg test doesn't give a very clear picture. Betabase is great isn't it? Another fab site is
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator You can put in two results and it calculates doubling time and plots it on a graph to show you where you sit in the "normal" range.

And have all you ladies been on https://www.askbaby.com It is so cool! you register, load in your EDD then go to Pregnancy---> Your Baby's Development and it gives you a real-time animation of what your bean looks like RIGHT NOW. I can stare at it for ages lol.

I am going to request it at my appt tomorrow because I have to give a urin sample at the lab anyway, so I am going to ask if they can check my HCG levels again through bloodwork.

OMG that site is amazing!! Thank you!! I saw that I am completely fine as far as the levels, and that's with not knowing what DPO I was on. :)

I am about to check out askbaby.com.:D

:happydance:MizzP I'm so glad to hear that things are looking better. Lines are definitely getting darker!!!!

2016 Thanks for sharing those links

jennalaughs I'm still extra hot.. hubby says, what do you expect, you're a human incubator for the next 9 months.

ttc_lolly Thanks for adding me to the first page.

Lovely - how are you feeling today?

ducky - I hope you feel better.

does anyone here live in canada in the GTA? i need to find a high risk dr and im not sure how to go about that

Evening lovelies. After a long day at work, a very difficult toddler and tidying the house the dog destroyed I have finally sat down!

Felt horrendous today! Felt really sick all morning and a banging headache after lunch. I've had a sore throat too so dunno if it's a bug. Slept terrible last night, off my food, my back hurts too :( not a happy bunny today!

jennalaughs: Call a hospital and ask for the maternity ward. You can ask one of the nurses on call about who they deal with. A little cheeky to do since its not the nurses job, but you will get the best choice that way. A nurse would never recommend one thats not a fantastic doctor. :) Good Luck

Ducky1502: Sorry your not feeling great! Make some time for yourself!! Get into bed early and read a book!! I see we are close in dates, thats awesome! Enjoy your evening!

I've also had a nasty headache today and seem to be unable to sleep past 4am. :wacko:

I've also had a nasty headache today and seem to be unable to sleep past 4am. :wacko:

last night i didnt even get to sleep until 4 just laid in bed and listened to my fiance snore, which seems so much more irritating now then it used too!! lol

anyone else getting hot flashes and having trouble sleeping? lol

OMG!!! hot flashes every now and then but I haven't got a good night of rest for the past week... I go to bed at 9 and wake up at 12:00 am then fall back to sleep at 1:30 but wake up at 2. Up for an hour then fall to sleep at 3:30 and back up at 6:30am. And I have work until 6:30pm tonight. I don't know what to do!! Lol. The joys of pregnancy ...gotta love it

Sleeping has always been crap for me but the hotflashes!! OMG! My partner at work asked me if I had the flu last night. We were transporting a patient and I had my head out the window like an animal because the heat was on in the back to the ambulance! lol Im sure it looked just silly. I have checked my temp several times and Im running about a degree and a half hotter then I normally am. DH thought he would make me feel better by telling me "Enjoy the weather now.. think of July and August when youll be huge and it will be hot here". Hes going to have to stop shoving his foot in his mouth like that.. His cute little 'quirks' are starting to make me angry :haha:

Sleeping has always been crap for me but the hotflashes!! OMG! My partner at work asked me if I had the flu last night. We were transporting a patient and I had my head out the window like an animal because the heat was on in the back to the ambulance! lol Im sure it looked just silly. I have checked my temp several times and Im running about a degree and a half hotter then I normally am. DH thought he would make me feel better by telling me "Enjoy the weather now.. think of July and August when youll be huge and it will be hot here". Hes going to have to stop shoving his foot in his mouth like that.. His cute little 'quirks' are starting to make me angry :haha:

OMG totally dreading summer and the heat!!!!!

I found that by the time it was summer I was coming up to and in my 2nd trimester so the heat wasnt too bad. Not too many hot flushes anymore and not big enough to be uncomfortable. You will find that your bump will be ur own winter coat when we get that far ;) haha. I resorted to wearing OH's jumpers etc by then!

OMG totally dreading summer and the heat!!!!!

I am already thinking a shallow kid pool and some frosty drinks are going to get me through. I bought a Margarita machine before Christmas which sadly will only be mixing virgin drinks for me this summer :dohh:

:happydance:MizzP I'm so glad to hear that things are looking better. Lines are definitely getting darker!!!!

2016 Thanks for sharing those links

jennalaughs I'm still extra hot.. hubby says, what do you expect, you're a human incubator for the next 9 months.

ttc_lolly Thanks for adding me to the first page.

Lovely - how are you feeling today?

ducky - I hope you feel better.

Blu im doing good today. A little tired from a week of restless nights and waves of nausea but still :)

Congrats on the digi Blu :yipee: I love seeing those words appear! I have one digi left to do and I'm *trying* to save it until next week - we'll see if I can actually get that far without peeing on it though :rofl:

Awww sorry you're feeling crappy ducky :hugs: is it nausea/MS?

I have been getting hot flushes too, but it has been quite warm here today! Shouldn't be too bad in the Summer I don't think as we'll only be 5/6 months preggers then, but I could be wrong! Last time it was dreadful, but a cold water mist spray and ice lollies did help! x

So i can officially add weepyness and irritability to my growing list of symptoms...what a day!! Lol

I agree with ducky...I think 1st and 3rd tris are the worst for feeling too hot. I don't recall bring overly uncomfortable over summer when pg with DS at all. I did however feel very warm all winter despite wearing short sleeves and maybe a baggy cardi at the end.

At the hospital bright and early this morning. Left home early to try miss the traffic as I now have to cross the whole town centre to get to the hospital instead if it just being a mile away. Got here way early at 7.40am when the unit only opens at 8am. Sat here waiting for ages and another couple turned up at 8am. When the nurse arrived to open up, they stood up and barged in front of me. Rude. :growlmad: I could maybe understand if the woman was distressed but she was laughing and joking with the nurse.

Anyway, bloods have been done. Will get the results around lunchtime. Then I have more bloods same time on Saturday and have a scan booked for 8.40am on Tuesday 10th. :happydance:

Scores on the doors:

hcg = 572miu (I guess I would have got 2-3 on the digi on Tuesday :rofl:)
progesterone = >80

...so by Saturday it needs to be at least 900 they say.

2016, that is a great update! i'm and going to go in for a second round of bloods too. first beta, from the day before yesterday, was 216 :). we'll get to celebrate this weekend

:dance:

that other lady was obnoxious! i'm glad you managed to be your lovely self anyway.

jenna that is a beautful photograph. i can corroborate that it's totally cause you're prego. i am having hotflashes, trouble sleeping irritability and i'm crying at least twice as often as normal. and medic, along the same lines, yeah. my oh was totally annoying yesterday too. i gotta remind myself today and over the weekend when he's being quirky and i want to smash and kill, that it is a prego symptom and i should take delight in it for that reason. -kinda like everytime my boobs hurt lately, i think, "yay! tatas hurt, i'm prego!"

hi lolly, hi all! 5am in california right now :)

i'm going to a baby shower for my oh's relative this weekend. when i was shopping for her yesterday, i couldnt resist and bought a ridiculously cute furry jumpsuit kinda thing. (whatever you call a longsleeve onesie with feet and hood). it blew my mind to imagine that in december, baby will be wearing it. showed it to oh and we had a moment over that. i'm glad i havent managed to scare him off despite my being grumpy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->