*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Sara how nice of your mother to offer to let you stay as long as needed. I know you want your own place and extra room for baby, but I think that hanging out at home for a bit is a good idea. Maybe it'll give you a chance to build up more money to move out. Take your time, I'm sure you'll be able to afford a place in no time.

As for the lack of sleep, I know what you mean. It doesn't happen to me every night, but it happens a lot. It's a mixture of nerves and being uncomfortable. I'm just thankful for the sleep I do get.

DH has to paint baby's room still. He's been working a lot of overtime and hasn't had the chance to paint the rooms we discussed him painting. Hopefully I can get him to do it this weekend. I'm excited to buy the baby furniture but that will most likely be our last purchase until we find out the sex. I can't wait and I feel like they are making me wait forever:cry: all the way until July 27th! I'll be 21 weeks then and I'm not sure I can wait that long! I just hope in the meantime that baby is growing well and healthy and that time flys!

I just realized I have 3 months down, 6 to go! Hope everyone is doing well!

i have an appttoday n we get to listen to the heartbeat im soooo excited

13 weeks today and still nauseous! Dang!

Also my sleep sucks now too - I've become such a light sleeper...used to be dead to the world now wake 4-5x a night!

Boooo to Mondays.

Hope you girls with nausea feel better soon. I've been pretty lucky as I've had VERY few symptoms through this whole thing and what nausea I had was easily controlable. Good luck to all of you.

Does anyone else have a big belly now? I definately have a pregnant belly. It's a lot less noticeable in a baggy tshirt but in a tight fitting top or tank top it's enormous! Here I am at 13w 4d, today! Sorry if I just look obese...

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Sara I was in the same position last year, living with my parents, OH at his and pregnant, but things just came together! Baby was due in January we found a place round the corner from my work and two mins from my parents within our price range (we renting as like you can't afford to safe a deposit big enough) in October. In my mum had said if we didn't find a suitable place we could all live with them untill we did, so there was no pressure, we just took our time till we find the perfect home (I refused to live anywhere dodgy with my baby lol I'm a snob when it comes to my kids lol)

ImsoTired my belly is big now too, at first I thought it was bloat, but it's solid and never goes away lol

I just cried at RatRace:blush: I was just so happy they gave all the money to charity and looked so much fun stage diving! This baby......honestly lol

Nice bump ImSoTired!

I could hide it before, not so much now. That's ok though, it looks cute in my sundresses. That' all I wear now a days anyways when I'm not at work. I dress professional at work and most time you can only see slightly that there's something there. But if you see me on the weekends, I look prego!

Anyhow, I'm so excited. Just scheduled my private gender scan for June 30. I'll be 17w4d then! Can't wait for DH to see our lo. I go to OB on June 16 and will hear heartbeat but wouldn't be able to see lo again until the week of July 17. Forever away. DH has such a hard time taking off work in the middle of the day. This way we get to go on the weekend and see our little jumping jelly bean together.

I am so tired lately too, I thought it eased off in 2nd tri :lol: I haven't been sleeping well at all though so that'll be why.

Lovely bump imsotired :) Mine is popping out quite nicely too, shall try take a pic soon x

Nice bump ImSoTired!

I could hide it before, not so much now. That's ok though, it looks cute in my sundresses. That' all I wear now a days anyways when I'm not at work. I dress professional at work and most time you can only see slightly that there's something there. But if you see me on the weekends, I look prego!

Anyhow, I'm so excited. Just scheduled my private gender scan for June 30. I'll be 17w4d then! Can't wait for DH to see our lo. I go to OB on June 16 and will hear heartbeat but wouldn't be able to see lo again until the week of July 17. Forever away. DH has such a hard time taking off work in the middle of the day. This way we get to go on the weekend and see our little jumping jelly bean together.

My private gender scan is also June 30th! I will only be 15w6d then. So excited!!!

I keep going back and forth between finding out and not finding out. I am pretty sure that we are going to stay team yellow like we did with RJ...I really thought I wanted to know but now I just don't care what it is just as long as it is healthy. Therefore I can wait and have the big surprise on my baby's bday! :) We will see if I change my mind before my detail scan on July 25th! hehehehe!

Went for a checkup today, everything is looking good. We got to hear the heartbeat and it took the doctor less than a second to find it so I was happy. We got our gender scan scheduled for July 2nd. CAN'T WAIT!!

I am so glad I am not the only one whose symptoms have not eased up! I can't sleep through the night either and I am just exhausted. The good news is my appetite seems to be returning though the nausea has not gone completely. I have to remember to eat or it is merciless.

I am waiting for those days when I am just happy-go-lucky pregnant!

I literally JUST had the weirdest feeling in my tummy, like gas moving but not? wtf? It's impossible for me to feel baby right now right?

On another note, I've been having some uncomfortable cramps the last few days, going to bring it up to my doctor on Wednesday and hopefully get an ultrasound since they don't do 12 week scans here. FX it works cuz I'm dying to see bubs!

hi ladies!!

well our news is starting to filter out to our friends and family. it still doesn't feel real yet though! i have started burping A LOT! i am gross!!! plus getting acid reflux, so am sipping peppermint tea - looking online it seems that pepp tea is OK.

the weirdest thing is i have this kind of metallic taste in my mouth all the time! yuck! anybody else have that, or is it just a special symptom for me!!! hehe!!!

hope everyone is wellxxxx

No metallic taste here... but I do have trouble sleeping. Between getting up to pee and just being uncomfortable it can be really annoying. And now as of 2 nights ago some serious pain in my hips when I sleep....

Nice bump ImSoTired!

My private gender scan is also June 30th! I will only be 15w6d then. So excited!!!

June 30th is a big day for alot of us! It is also my gender scan! Can't wait!!! 3.5 weeks!!!!

I literally JUST had the weirdest feeling in my tummy, like gas moving but not? wtf? It's impossible for me to feel baby right now right?

On another note, I've been having some uncomfortable cramps the last few days, going to bring it up to my doctor on Wednesday and hopefully get an ultrasound since they don't do 12 week scans here. FX it works cuz I'm dying to see bubs!

I have been getting that too!! Especially when I am laying down. So funny! This am my OH said he felt the baby. He was so excited I could not let him know that was a gas bubble and went with it. :winkwink: If I didnt know the most of the movement was too high to be baby, I would sware it was! I have had a couple flutters very low, which could be baby movements. This is baby#4 and they say that you can feel earlier after yours first, since you know what to feel for. Anyways, it is fun to pretend the gas bubbles are babies little arms and feet. :) :winkwink:

It's not impossible to feel baby so early samj732, it is just very rare (especially on first pregnancies). Maybe you're one of the lucky ones though :D you can definitely tell the difference between gas and those first popping sensations though, so you will know for sure as soon as you start to feel some more!

No metallic taste for me, I think it is a common preggo symptom though. Strange!

Only 11 days to go until my gender scan AND my holiday :wohoo: I am literally so excited I could wee! Haha!

Hooraay for June 30! It still seems so far away but at least we have a date :happydance:

We went looking at cribs, strollers and carseats last night. So funny how DH views things. We're not buying quite yet but even just hearing our differing views, man this is going to interesting to say the least.

I'm still having sleeping issues too. Between the peeing, the gas and general inability to get comfortable I've not slept much at night. It makes it even more difficult to get up in the morning, especially with no coffee.

I must be the only one sleeping like a baby! I am still so congested that it is driving me nuts though but other than that I am feeling great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->