*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Yaye, Lolly. That's so exciting, I can only imagine how happy you are that your date and holiday are so close!!!

Krippy, I'm so jealous! I wish I could sleep.

My boss is so nice. I stepped away from my desk for a moment and when I came back I had a bag from Destination Maternity with 3 maternity tops and a goodie bag full of coupons :) I could cry, she is so sweet!

Krippy - I'm sleeping a lot as well. I get up once to pee but then go right to sleep.

Happy 14 weeks Blu :happydance: that is so sweet of your boss!

Krippy, I am jealous too! I was sleeping pretty well, it all seems to have gone wrong as soon as I got to 2nd Tri :wacko:

ttc_lolly - I was sleeping okay until 2nd Tri as well. Now, I am waking up a few times a night. Oh well.

Some nights i sleep awesome some nights barely at all. It's a toss up lately. I'm not at all useful if I don't sleep at least 9 hours undisturbed:blush:.

Anyway I can't wait to be 14 weeks. So exciting. Dh and I dtd and I haven't spotted at all so I love the second tri already, lol! But I still have to wait 7 weeks to see baby again and I don't think I can wait that long. Hopefully the OB will break down and give me another in between. Or maybe I can call up and see if they have an appt a bit sooner? We'll see I guess. Hope everyone is doing well.

Eeep well maybe now I'm not quite so excited about second tri. I hope the decreased nausea will be worth the decrease in sleep as well.

hey all had appt yeterday got to hear babies heartbeat but they didnt tell me the heartrate. i go back on june 18thfor my 12 week scan il b 12+3

I'm happy to report that I am 11 weeks today, and am not nauseous for the first time since 5+6!! Hoping this is a trend and not a 1 day thing. I would gladly trade some sleep for a lack of nausea. My NT scan is in 9 days, so excited to see baby again!!

So it's 20.43 here, and after I write this post I'm off to bed......I'm exhausted and grumpy lol. This time next week I will have had my scan AND when I wake up tomorrow baby will be 11weeks and a lime! I love limes, especially in a corona :haha: how I wish I could have a nice cold corona just now:shrug:

Ive Not been on for a few days sadly on Saturday night my husband had chest pains rushed him to a and e to find out his lung had collapsed and now has a hole in it! Was such a shock hes only twenty Seven so Ive been driving thirty miles a day to the hospital and back! Been exhausted beyond belief and my two darling daughters have been nightmares! Hoping he will be home next week i hate being in the house on my own.. And Ive just realised am fifteen weeks Tomorrow

Ive Not been on for a few days sadly on Saturday night my husband had chest pains rushed him to a and e to find out his lung had collapsed and now has a hole in it! Was such a shock hes only twenty Seven so Ive been driving thirty miles a day to the hospital and back! Been exhausted beyond belief and my two darling daughters have been nightmares! Hoping he will be home next week i hate being in the house on my own.. And Ive just realised am fifteen weeks Tomorrow

Sending loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: your way x

I am sure that you must be beside yourself with worry. A few months ago my husband had a stroke (aged 34) and it felt like my life turned upside down. I hope your husband is being well cared for. Do you know how long he will be in hospital? From experience, please make sure you take care of yourself in all of this. At first you will be running on adrenaline, then you will be exhausted. Can anyone help you with the girls, even for a night? Take any help that is offered! I hope your husband is on the mend and home very soon. X

Yaye, Lolly. That's so exciting, I can only imagine how happy you are that your date and holiday are so close!!!

Krippy, I'm so jealous! I wish I could sleep.

My boss is so nice. I stepped away from my desk for a moment and when I came back I had a bag from Destination Maternity with 3 maternity tops and a goodie bag full of coupons :) I could cry, she is so sweet!

That's lovely Blu :hugs:

I was really worried about telling my manager, especially as my pregnancy means that it is very likely that I will need to leave and relocate, but he was wonderful. He told me that if I leave, I can go with my head held high and that I should be proud of all I have achieved. I nearly cried. Such a relief. It makes such a difference when maternity leave is handled well, doesn't it?

OMG mummyof2girlz :hugs::hugs: how scary, I hope he's doing well and is back home with you soon x

Honey.Bee that must have been horrible for you too, I can't even imagine :hugs: that's lovely what your boss said to you though! Mine just said "not another one"!! I think I was the 7th to announce her pregnancy within the company in that year :lol:

Oh, and here's my bump pic from today (14+5). Don't mind the mess in the background, our living room is like toys r us with DD's toys scattered around everywhere :haha:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/d1670719.jpg

Wow nice bump pic!

Mummyof2, so sorry, glad your DH is doing better, and fx he gets to come home soon. :hugs:

On the topic of sleeping, does anyone know what positions you shouldn't sleep in? I've finally managed to not sleep on my stomach and I never slept on my back, but I read that you should sleep on your left side because circulation is better.. but I can't sleep in the same position all night I have to move... anyone else heard that?

mummyof2 so sorry to hear! :hug: hope he is home soon! and yes, ask for help even for an hour if you can! :)

lolly nice bump!!! :)

honeybee - so glad it went well for you!

Wow nice bump pic!

Mummyof2, so sorry, glad your DH is doing better, and fx he gets to come home soon. :hugs:

On the topic of sleeping, does anyone know what positions you shouldn't sleep in? I've finally managed to not sleep on my stomach and I never slept on my back, but I read that you should sleep on your left side because circulation is better.. but I can't sleep in the same position all night I have to move... anyone else heard that?

I've read about not sleeping on your back on sleeping on your left side. I try to sleep on my left but always wake up on my back! I have a pillow that's an L shape, so I put one side between my knees and squish the other behind my back, so that when I roll on my back I'm angled off my back. Works sometimes but not always! It's so hard when you're unconscious!

mummyof2, hoping you OH heals quickly and gets home soon! So sorry to hear of that!!

Lolly, LOVING the bump pic! I've gotta get around to taking my own, but it's hard to find time in the day! Your room looks much tidier than mine, lol!

AFM, I am SO happy that here in my province they decided that starting July (which is when I am due for my ultrasound) they are going to start telling the gender if you ask! Only if the baby cooperates and they happen to see it, they won't go out of their way for it though. I'm reeeeally hoping baby shows his/her bits, lol! Otherwise I'll have to pay $200 for a private scan!

Hey ladies I really need to vent :(
I'm having a really bad day and just wondered if anyone was going through as much as I am..(forgive me for the long paragraph)

I recently started at a staffing company in their office in February. I found out we are pregnant in May and have been since April. I had a GREAT boss that would have done anything for me and let me leave for all my doctor appointments and didn't make me take PTO for it.. well she got sick and eventually was replaced by another manager that is HORRIBLE. I mean I called in sick a couple weeks ago and she took out for my vacation without telling me. I left early Friday because I was feeling sick and accused me of lying just to leave the office:nope:
I only have 5 days of PTO left to take for the entire year and she is going to make me use it on my doctor appointments for my entire pregnancy(which I am going to have tons of time over that I am going to have to take unpaid) because my doctor is an hour away and the latest appointment they have is 4. SO that means I am going to atleast have to leave at 2:45-3 to get there on time every time. . .
I am just really upset about all this because on top of this I absolutely HATE the job and really want out. I haven't been there for a year yet so I can't even get FMLA when I go on leave, I have to take unpaid non job protected leave.

So sorry for the rant and rave, just wondering if anyone else is going through similar situations?!
Thanks for listening :)

mtmnleg, :hugs: I'm sorry to hear your new boss sucks. Can you speak to HR or someone else about the situation? Or can you arrange to work later on one day and so you can leave for your appointment the next? Hope everything works out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->