*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Don't worry Baby Bell...I am with you too! We don't have 12 week scans over here so I am waiting for my 20 week scan at the end of July! I can't wait to see bubs again! I have been feeling somes pops too...Love to think that it is baby not gas lol...Who knows?

Great scan pics Ladies. I love how little they are but they look like babies now! So adorable. Love the bump pics too...I will take on today, as soon as I am out of my pjs!

It is crazy but I haven't gained 1 pound yet...I am waiting for the weight gain explosion to happen soon though lol. I gained 80 pounds with my son so I am not naive in thinking that I won't gain some weight! hahaha!

We have decided to stay Team Yellow. Anyone else?

Lolly...I am so looking forward to your gender scan! Can't wait to see if the red cabbage test worked!! Feels like my next scan is so far away....I am thinking about a private gender scan now but DH thinks it's silly when we ate going to have one 3 and a half weeks later. I think 3 and half weeks is soooo long to wait! Ahhhhh.....

3.5 weeks isn't too long of a wait :) I'm sure it'll come round really quick! I would of had to wait until my 20 week scan to find out if we didn't book a private scan and I could NOT wait 8 whole weeks :rofl:

Will be interesting to see if the red cabbage and the chinese gender predictions were right. Forgot to tell you ladies but I also did the baking soda test the other day :blush: couldn't resist! I got a girl result, so even more confused!

Lol Munch and Lolly I think it so funny that your both looking forward to your gender scans.........when I still have to have my 12weeks scan lol so jealous, just want to see the commander and know s/he is ok! I feel so far behind everyone else even though I know it's only a few weeks! Can't wait to hear what your gender your babies are though........I live vicariously through you all untill it's my turn:haha:

Awww your 12 week scan will be around before you know it too :) you might get put forward too! That's why everything of mine seems to be moving so fast because I got put forward those 5 days! But you live vicariously through us all you like until then :D x

baby bell i know what u feel like as well. im still waiting on my 12 week scan lol. i dont go until june 18th when do u go. i fee like im the last at everything on this thread lol

Bbygurl Iv got mine on the 12th so on Tues, but it feels like ages away, especially when everyone seems to be having had scan since 6weeks onward! Lol I'm just impatient I guess:shrug: Krippy I couldn't imagine haing to wait untill 20weeks, :hugs:
Lolly I so hope I get put forward too! Lol it's seems to be going so slow.
Man am I feeling sorry for myself today :haha:

Bbygurl Iv got mine on the 12th so on Tues, but it feels like ages away, especially when everyone seems to be having had scan since 6weeks onward! Lol I'm just impatient I guess:shrug: Krippy I couldn't imagine haing to wait untill 20weeks, :hugs:
Lolly I so hope I get put forward too! Lol it's seems to be going so slow.
Man am I feeling sorry for myself today :haha:

my scan is next Tuesday too - it'll be my first scan.. excited and apprehensive!!

12.6 weeks and feel huge! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 12.6 weeks.jpg
    12.6 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Blu! I can't believe how big I am! I kind of like it though! :)

That is what I was thinking but I am thinking it is bc I just gave birth to a 10 pound baby only 8ish months ago. Things didn't have a chance to firm back up! lol There was only 1 at our 6.3 weeks ultrasound!

Fab bump Krippy!

Iv been struggling with a way to announce of fb my pregnancy. Found out the Olympic Torch is coming through Dundee on same day as my scan, so gonna say something along the lines of
'Don't know what's more exciting, seeing the Loympic Torch or Eoins little Brother/sister at the scan today, actually I do!!!!' and attach scan,
What you think too cheesey?

I think that is really cute Bell! Very sweet...you can be as cheesy as you want! You are having a baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->