*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I woke up this morning with a little spotting. I don't even know what color to call it except not normal. Almost a light pink clear of course now I'm so paranoid...was supposed to go to the beach with DH for a little weekend trip but now wondering if that should be put off in case I need to end up at doc's office on Sat or Sun.

I understand Juless. It is a scary thing to go through but like all the other ladies say, let's focus on the positive. I find myself getting more excited by the day. I set mini milestones for myself.

16 weeks - dr. appointment, hear heartbeat
17 weeks - private scan
20 weeks - dr. appointment, ultrasound, gender confirmation
24 weeks - VDay!!!
30 weeks - will schedule private scan - 3D

Other things are - me feeling movement regularly, first time DH feels movement from the outside, belly cast, pregnancy photo shoot, Baby Shower.....stuff like that. Honestly, this could be the only baby I have so I want to enjoy every moment of it without the worry. Hard, but not impossible :)

On another note, Dr's office called to reschedule my 16 week appointment. I was so pissed because I was like, you waited until 2 weeks before to tell me you were going to have to move it because my DR. will be in surgery. But it worked out that between the time they canceled mine, someone else canceled one for the day before so I get to go in a day earlier :)

sara, thoughts are with you and your mom:hugs:

juless - try to focus on the positives! you have a healthy baby growing inside of you :) the odds of anything bad happen are much lower than the odds of a nice normaly healthy birth.:hugs:

I'm still waiting for the blood test results from my NT scan from a week ago. I was supposed to hear by the end of the week. Well, today is the end of the week, and I'm getting impatient! I'm using those results and hopefully good numbers to use as my trigger to start telling co workers, facebook, etc. I think I will call if I don't hear by noon.

Anyone have their bloating ease up as they enter 2nd tri? Please give me some hope that there is an end to this bloat, girls!

I woke up this morning with a little spotting. I don't even know what color to call it except not normal. Almost a light pink clear of course now I'm so paranoid...was supposed to go to the beach with DH for a little weekend trip but now wondering if that should be put off in case I need to end up at doc's office on Sat or Sun.

If you are worried at all hun then call your doctors, they might want to scan you just to be on the safe side.

When I had pinky coloured CM at 7 weeks they got me for a scan the next day. At least they'll be able to put your mind at rest and give their opinion on whether or not you should go away this weekend :hugs: I'm sure everything is ok, but these things are very worrying x

Hello all! I'm new around here so I'm hoping this is how it works.
I'm due Dec.10th, 2012 with my second child. My husband and I already have a four year old daughter who will be 5 on Dec.13th. I'll be having another c-section scheduled a week prior to my due date. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida :)

I'm due Dec.10th, 2012 with my second child. My husband and I already have a four year old daughter who will be 5 on Dec.13th. I'll be having another c-section scheduled a week prior to my due date. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida :)

Welcome and congrats! I'll add you to our EDD list on the front page :flower:

Wow your kiddies will have very close birthdays!

Hi! :wave: I'm just down the road from you in Ft. Lauderdale!

Welcome and congrats! I'll add you to our EDD list on the front page :flower:

Wow your kiddies will have very close birthdays!

Thanks for the Welcome and Add! And I know, no more holiday gifts for these parents here :haha:

All ok with scan and measured exact as my dates so for the first time ever my dates were right!!!

That's good Fifipots :happydance:

Can't wait my OH is getting me a chippy tea tonight, so n the mood for it! So unhealthy but I need to have it. Won't get it till bout 22:00 though. But yay to chippy tea!
Also just looked at my ticker and realised for the first time that the baby on it looks like a baby now:happydance:

That's good Fifipots :happydance:

Can't wait my OH is getting me a chippy tea tonight, so n the mood for it! So unhealthy but I need to have it. Won't get it till bout 22:00 though. But yay to chippy tea!
Also just looked at my ticker and realised for the first time that the baby on it looks like a baby now:happydance:

Awww chippy tea - i'm well jealous!! :hissy:

I start my 50 mile daily drive tomorrow to visit hubby in hospital... I am beyond tired!! had a crampy tummy for the last few days thinking its due to all the running around.. My bump seems to disappear then re appear daily anyone else had this?

Blu butterfly....love your positive planning ideas! Great attitude, I really enjoyed reading it this morning! X

Sitting here watching episodes of "The Secret Millionaire" online and crying, it's all so sweet! Yay pregnancy hormones! (Ah, who am I kidding, I cried watching it before I was pregnant, lol)

I start my 50 mile daily drive tomorrow to visit hubby in hospital... I am beyond tired!! had a crampy tummy for the last few days thinking its due to all the running around.. My bump seems to disappear then re appear daily anyone else had this?

I feel the same way. It is night here now (US) and I just said to my hubby, "doesn't my belly look bigger at night?" He said, your belly is big. Ha! Luckly I know this, and he isn't seeing things. I am petite, only 5'2 and 113lbs. This is baby #4 and I seriously look like I did at 20 weeks with my first. It is slightly embarassing, but I know they say you show fastert with each pregnancy. At least I just keep telling myself that! But, in the mornings I am not as big as the evenings....so that really messes with my head. I am just ready for it is be consistent!

Hi everyone,

It's been a while! V busy with work and then been on my hols for the last week. Took me an hour to catch up on all the posts! So much has been happening to everyone I can't begin to comment on it all, but yay for scans and big bellies, so sorry for losses and other bad stuff that's gone on for people.

Sorry about your hubby mummy, the same happened to my friend in his early 20s. It took him a while to recover, but he's fine now, he runs marathons and stuff. Hope he gets better soon, the drive sounds horrible. My belly is exactly the same! Almost un-noticable in the morning then huge at night! Can't wait to look nicely prego and not just a bit porky.

Had my scan this morning! So exciting! He/she was wiggling around loads. Heard the heartbeat too, had a little cry. I'm itching to tell my mum and dad now but have to wait a few more hours - I am in Malaysia and they are in UK, so the time difference is a bugger! Especially happy cos I was proper worried beforehand, but for no real good reason. So I understand how you feel Juless - does the worry ever really go away for long?! Kind of feel like I'm signing up to a lifetime of it... Maybe need to join a yoga class or something...

Hope everyone else is doing good. I will post scan pick when DH has scanned it into the computer for me.

Yeh i get this yesterday i had a bump woke up this morning with no bump haha its strange xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->