*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

My scan is today!!! OMG I am so anxious! I didn't sleep at all last night just kept imaging the moment when I found out what he/she is! :happydance:

We moved our scan up (from tomorrow) to today because everyone knew it was tomorrow and I really didn't want to start getting the calls and texts first thing. We wanted some time to process the info ourselves first!

My sister made up two little gifts, a pink girl gift and a blue boy gift. They are wrapped identically with a tag that says "boy" and "girl". We are giving both bags to the scan tech, having her stick the envelope inside the appropriate bag, and tear both tags off. We will stick the wrong bag into something else and go open the correct bag together in the car! Then to dinner to celebrate!

I can't wait to see what we will open! Praying for pink, but at this point, I just want to know!! It will be a long........ day!

Yaye to the upcoming scans!

Mummy I am so jealous. Waiting for DH to feel kicks.

Momto3 How exciting. I know the feeling and that is an awesome day you have planned! Can't wait to hear your good news.

My scan is tomorrow :happydance:

lol blu i am jealous of all the gender scans just suggested to Hubby again for a private scan and he said no we only have two weeks to wait he is so mean! I could kick him very HARD...

So many scans coming up! Have fun ladies seeing your LOs! :)

AFM...16 weeks today! Here are my bump pics:

Oooppps! Preggo brain!

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
Mom to 3 what a sweet way to find out :) enjoy your celebratory dinner :)

I would have loved a gender scan but my oh was completely against it, ours is on the 17th it feels like ages away! I'm more anxious to get a due date and see that elfie is ok, my Doppler is amazing for easing me nerves, but it will great to know everything is growing properly :)

I have a dilemma, we are supposed to be going to some friends tonight but their little boy has chicken pox, I am pretty sure I have had it, I'm worried I still might catch it... I do work with toddlers so it's likely I'm around chicken pox anyway, also I saw them in town yesterday so have allready seen the little boy... The mum isalso pregnant and I don't want to look rude not going.

If you have had chicken pox then you can't get it again, but if you aren't sure then it may not be a good time to risk it. I'm sure she would understand and you could reschedule.

Krippy what an adorable bump :cloud9: your tattoo looks fab with the bird flying over your bump!

I just called my mum and she can't remember me having chicken pox:dohh: how can you not remember these sorts of tgings? She only has 3 kids not 13! Anyway I think I won't go, not worth the risk, but now I'm worried about seeing the poorly boy yesterday. Goodness pregnancy is worrying!

Lovie, my DHs mom doesn't remember either... seriously how can you forget that?? We will also take the safe route of him leaving the house come that time. I remember having it so I know I'm ok. gl to you!

I wouldn't risk it either. It's not that you're being mean, you're just looking out for you and your little one.

Nice bump Krippy!

How exciting momto3! Seem s like everyone is finding out this week :happydance:

Krippy what a fab bump! I just look fat, but it's getting there I think one morning il wake up and il obviuosly be pregnant with a huge bump!

Thanks girls! Love my bump! Don't worry Bell...You will be sporting your gorgeous bump soon!

How exciting momto3! Seem s like everyone is finding out this week :happydance:

Krippy what a fab bump! I just look fat, but it's getting there I think one morning il wake up and il obviuosly be pregnant with a huge bump!

I'm with you on the bump front!! I just look wobbly and heavier but not obviously pregnant at all!! Can't wait to have a proper bump!

Apparently between weeks 16-20 the baby doubles in size so I'm hoping this makes a difference!

Still got 4 weeks till my scan and I'm getting seriously itchy feet :hangwashing::hangwashing::hangwashing::hangwashing::hangwashing::hangwashing::)

Here's my 13week bump pic girls :)

[IMG]https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/8638cd9f.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks :) it popped after my 12 week scan, hard to hide it now! I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->