*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

That is so sad Munch :hugs: I'm sure her boys w I'll learn all about her from their daddy!

I got a bit of a shock today! Had an appointment at the hospital, I thought I was just the midwife but the consultant was there too (was told I wouldn't see him until 20 weeks scan). Well he was saying we would have extra scans (which we already knew) so after 20week, we'll get 28 week, 30wk, 32wk and 34wk. Then he said if there are any sins of problems baby will be delivered at 34wks!!! He said it so non chalant. I know that they wold do everything for my baby, but I suppose it just hadn't occurred to me that I would need to deliver SO early! :shrug:

What a heartbreaking story Munch! What a blessing life is.

Congrats on all of the gender scans! We are still on Team Yellow but it seems my DH is wavering a bit and might want to find out. We have until the 25th of July to decide though! lol

Congrats on the planning Bell! We are kind of in the same boat you and I. I will be having monthly scans starting at 23 weeks, weekly NSTs at 32 weeks, and already have my c-section booked for December 5th at 8am. Of course my Dr. if anything doesn't seem right before then we will deliver early just like you! Hoping and wishing that our experiences are so much different for you and I and our rainbows! :)

Feeling lots of movement in the last couple of days....It is so crazy how it seems to just start and you feel it all the time! I love it!

Hope you are all well!

Yup Krippy, our rainbow babies will be grand cause they both got guardian angels telling those docs exactly what their siblings need :thumbup:

2016 i just wanted to say the pic of her feet is just so so adorable! so perfect and formed allready:cloud9:

:hi: Can I join ya'll. I've been completely out of the loop for my first tri. It was the most horrible time of my life:sick: I couldn't hold anything down including water. And what made it worse is the fact I have grave's disease and was unable to take my meds due to excessive vomitting so that was a trip. I had to be admitted for drips even :wacko:

Anyways, the 12th week was my ray of sunshine and I feel great now! My EDD based on LMP at first was 16th Dec. Then at my 2nd ultra sound it was changed to the 13th and at my third u/s it was again changed to the 10th. Baby was measuring a week ahead....but yet I still don't have a pronounced baby bump at 15 + 4 weeks :shrug: But I'm happy "he" (i'm feeling boyish) is doing fine.

Next u/s is around the 16th I think.

Munch - sorry for the terrible loss -- life can be heartbreaking at times but I hope that the boys help daddy to move on and heal, and mommy has two little ones to look over from above!

babybell- Is that all due to cervical length issues? Sorry I'm a bit behind. 34 weeks is still a very safe delivery date! FX'd that everything goes smoothly for you all!

No, my boy was born sleeping at 36weeks last year. They don't know why, but it was something todo with the placenta, so they keeping an eye on that and if I starts to look like its going to fail, they will just deliver. Not a definite, he was just preparing me I think! I think it will be more likely he will induce me at 38weeks.

No, my boy was born sleeping at 36weeks last year. They don't know why, but it was something todo with the placenta, so they keeping an eye on that and if I starts to look like its going to fail, they will just deliver. Not a definite, he was just preparing me I think! I think it will be more likely he will induce me at 38weeks.
im so sorry to here about your loss:hugs: thank goodness they are going to keep an extra special eye on you:hugs:

:hi: Can I join ya'll. I've been completely out of the loop for my first tri. It was the most horrible time of my life:sick: I couldn't hold anything down including water. And what made it worse is the fact I have grave's disease and was unable to take my meds due to excessive vomitting so that was a trip. I had to be admitted for drips even :wacko:

Anyways, the 12th week was my ray of sunshine and I feel great now! My EDD based on LMP at first was 16th Dec. Then at my 2nd ultra sound it was changed to the 13th and at my third u/s it was again changed to the 10th. Baby was measuring a week ahead....but yet I still don't have a pronounced baby bump at 15 + 4 weeks :shrug: But I'm happy "he" (i'm feeling boyish) is doing fine.

Next u/s is around the 16th I think.
hello:flower: welcome :) im sorry to here you have been so ill in the first tri, yay for feeling better :) the mummy to be that updates the frount page is on holiday at the moment but im sure she will pop your snowflake on the 1st page when she is back :)

OLAAAAAA everyone went for my 16 week appointment toda few days early but o well, me and OH got to hear baby's heartbeat :D we was so happy made our day we had a row last night so tht sort of made everything better lol xxxx

Aww Baby Bell ..... I didn't know your story. How very sad. I am really pleased they are taking such good care of you x

Munch - you are so right. Life is precious. I'm all teary thinking of your friend. :(

On a positive note - yay to all the scans and baby flavours. Loving Sprout's cute feet 2016 :) Only 3 weeks til my next scan. I'm getting pretty big now but oddly I think I have only put on about 1kg yet my body shape has completely changed. What a wierd, but wonderful thing pregnancy is!

BabyBell -- we will all be thinking positive thoughts for your LO...you are a strong woman to have endured so much!

Going in for my 16 week scan today (heartbeat only, no more ultrasounds until 20 weeks). Still excited to be team yellow, but living vicariously though all of your gender scans!

Krippy and BabyBell sounds like you are both in good hands. Must be hard not having a straight forward pregnancy but you both sound really positive which is just great!

Thanks for everyones kind words re my friend. It's going to be heart breaking at funeral next week for everyone. I feel utterly devastated for the husband, families and the little boys that will never meet their mummy :(

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and fun weekend xx

Thanks Munch! I think I can speak for Bell and say that we are doing our best to stay positive but won't feel safe until those rainbows are in our arms, screaming and kicking! Trying to enjoy every moment and every kick though! :)

Munch - thought this might be of some comfort:

"I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky mingle with each other.
Then someone at my side says "There, she is gone."
"Gone where?"
"Gone from my sight. That is all."
She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as when she left my side and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at that moment when someone says "There, she is gone" there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the glad shout - "Here she comes!"

by Henry Van Dyke

Just beautiful expatttc... Will copy and file that away for future reference xx

My husband felt baby kick last night! Felt amazing forgot how it feels... i now have nearly evething for baby except blankets,bedding and hopefully if i find out gender i can buy gender specific clothes. Rol on the 12th can not wait for scan its going so slow

My husband felt baby kick last night! Felt amazing forgot how it feels... i now have nearly evething for baby except blankets,bedding and hopefully if i find out gender i can buy gender specific clothes. Rol on the 12th can not wait for scan its going so slow

wow how lovely :)

is it early than he felt your girls kick? i have read that the mummy feels the baby earlier with the 2nd+ baby but i didnt know with the daddy...

wow how lovely :)

is it early than he felt your girls kick? i have read that the mummy feels the baby earlier with the 2nd+ baby but i didnt know with the daddy...

I think it was the same with second about 18-19 weeks first about 22 weeks my midwife felt a kick last week and said i must be a good incubator i am not even thin think the slimmer you are the more chance but when i laid down last night i could see the movement so i quickly grabbed his hand and he felt it just under my belly button was quite a big kick most are light flicks or were felt a lot today if i poke it my tummy it starts moving:happydance:

thats great!

its my first and i had a little extra "padding" before i became pregnant so i think it will be a while yet before my oh feels any kicks.. i cant wait tho :)

So the nausea is calming down only to be replaced by INTENSE hunger, lol! Glad to hear of so many happy scans, can't wait for 2 weeks, closing date on our new home and a scan 3 days after that! The time is literally flying by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->