*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

random post but how prepared are you ladies in terms of clothes? i went a bit crazy in the 2nd hand shop and bought elfie 4 hats:haha: also trousers and a jumper so that is usefull.. not sure a baby will need 4 hats...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
more hats:haha:

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
Iv got loads. But most was bought for my last pregnancy. I have loads of knitted clothes we bought at a Jack n Jill fair. They are gorgeous and I love them :thumbup:

I haven't bought anything yet, dying to though!! Going to after my 20 week scan, any recommendations of good places to get nice clothes? Was thinking Asda for basics, John Lewis, mother care, h&m..

random post but how prepared are you ladies in terms of clothes? i went a bit crazy in the 2nd hand shop and bought elfie 4 hats:haha: also trousers and a jumper so that is usefull.. not sure a baby will need 4 hats...
Those are all gorgeous, I'm definitely going to check out the secon hand shops :thumbup:

What a cute, tiny bump Ocean!
Thank you! Yours is gorgeous too :cloud9:

ocean pearl i love h+m :) they sometimes have some really good sales to :)

primark has the most adorable girls clothes, but when we were in the uk we didnt know yet if we were having a boy or girl so didnt buy any, such cute flowry dresses for next summer :)

baby stuff 2nd hand is great i think because babies grow so fast so its allmost new :)

A lot of it is unwanted presents too! Will check out next and primark :)

hey ladies, i couldnt wait any longer for my doc apt so i scheduled a private ultrasound on monday ill be 15wks5days.... im sooo super exicted and hoping for a girl! :)

Loving the bumps girls!

Lovie....really sweet clothes. There is nothing like hats :) too cute. I have trouble keeping them on my girls but I guess it doesnt get really cold here like it does in your part of the world.

Looking forward to more scan updates :)

Wow!! Congrats!!! I was checking the thread all day hoping to hear the results! I'm sure you'll have SO much fun buying lots of little girly things! :D

Congrats on team pink! I can't wait till my 20 week scan, you ladies are making me jealous :haha:

Congrats mumto3and......a girl!! Fantastic news, lucky lady!!

congrats momto3and... and welcome to the growing team pink! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->