*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

had my 20 week scan today she said the baby looks healthy and moved into every position for her to check was sucking thumb and we watched baby drinking was amazing! And my little baby is a BOY! We are soo happy we got a great view of his bits so she is one hundred percent sure...

Thanks guys i'll be doing the steam and my mom mentioned a couple days ago that she had a neti-pot and a saline solution she hasn't used...so thanks!

Well we had a fantastic experience with Babybond this morning and are very happy to be :pink: :happydance:

Heres our little madam finally flashing us :haha:
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/HannahandIan/SCN_0004.jpg

Well done lolly you were right!

Congratulations!!!

had my 20 week scan today she said the baby looks healthy and moved into every position for her to check was sucking thumb and we watched baby drinking was amazing! And my little baby is a BOY! We are soo happy we got a great view of his bits so she is one hundred percent sure...

Another boy! Congrats!!! 8 sleeps til my scan!

Another boy and another girl! How exciting!

My boss named his son Harrison and I think it's a wonderful name. The younger brother is Owen and I think they go very well together. Nice work!

I'm jealous of all your 20 week scans! Mine isn't until the 24th...which makes for 11 more sleeps!!!!

We are team yellow.....but we have ultrasound machines at work (I work in a pediatric cardiology practice and we do ultrasounds of the heart all the time). One day I had a bit of spotting so I had the tech put the probe on my belly and take a quick look to make sure baby was moving. The first shot that came up was a potty shot! I looked away quickly and told her we weren't finding out, but she had a good old look to see if she could see the sex (this was 16 weeks or so). Anyway, she did get a good look, then later in the scan accidentally said "man, she just keeps mooning us." SHE! The tech tried to back-track and called it he-she from then on, but I'm quite sure she let it slip. I told DH and he doesn't think the tech would have been able to see that clearly or really tell the sex....I'm letting him think that so that it is still a "surprise" technically, but she's actually quite experienced, so I'm MOSTLY convinced I'll be welcoming a little girl come December!

Thanks GenY! That's a bummer about the gender slip. My cousin just had a baby (last night actually) and they were team :yellow: but the husband mentioned the dr had slipped "he" a few times, but they didn't want to get their hopes up since they have three girls. It definitely didn't spoil the surprise and excitement last night.

And I've got quite a few sleeps until my 20 week scan, but can't wait!

Congratulations on the little girl and boy reveals! Mummyof2 how exciting a little boy after two girls, you must be over the moon!

Is anyone else having sleeping problems? Some nights I can fall straight asleep and others I toss and turn trying to fall asleep for what seems like hours! Last night DD almost 2 had a nightmare and was calling out mummy at 4am :( Makes me realise that sleep us going to interupted again really soon lol!

Living name choices especially yours Lovie.... Freja ( I think I told you my dd2 is Freya, which isn't that common over here) :) I am with the ladies in not telling the name ideas before bub arrives as you do get so many reactions positive and negative and if you have already told everyone the sex it's nice to have a surprise of some sorts when baby arrives. Each to their own though :)

Redhead, hope things improve with the situation your in. Try not to worry as hard as it is. Not good for baby. X

I was just wondering this morning how long it might be until I have a deep, full night's sleep again.

I used to sleep like a rock. Literally. I could sleep through the apocalypse.

Now I wake like 10 times in the night tossing and turning, if not getting up to pee. I can't seem to get or stay comfy....time for a pregnancy pillow I think....

I got one of the pregnancy pillows and it definitely helps the achiness in my lower back. It hasn't solved my frequent bathroom trips though. I find that when I get back from 3am potty breaks DH has his legs wrapped around the pillow. His excuse is that he's keeping it warm but I know he secretly uses it when I go to work in the morning. LOL.

Excuse my typos snowflakes.... Typing from iPhone quickly ;)

GenY.... Never slept the same after having children, I think you start being more of a light sleeper. I also have short Nanna naps most days when DD2 has her sleep, it gives me enough up and go to get through arvo and evening.

Lillylee.... I am going to get one of those body pillows for this pregnancy, I have heard they are really good!

Oh and Lillylee.... Very funny re your DH, maybe you better get him one ;) then there probably won't be any room left in the bed!

thank you munch and blu we are so happy i had a feeling boy but didnt want to get my hopes up! My husband shouted Its a boy half way through the scan and she ignored him and carried on talking about the heart chambers until the end when she looked at the bits i seen three lines and said Its a girl she said nope Its one hundred percent boy showed us his bits and told us to get buying blue! She also said i should limit my coke intake i drink it every day and the baby is incredibly active probably hyper lol.

hi i have a question... im 17+2 weeks and been waitin since 15 weeks to feel flutters ( as i felt with ds) and havent felt anything close to it... but for the past few days i have been feeling random soft "thumps" in my lower abdomen... could it be my baby moving or is it my uterus stretching??

shytwin I think that's probably baby. I've heard other women say that differnet pregnancies feel different so if one baby kicked a lot the next might roll a lot or push a lot.

I am feeling one or two pops or kicks a day and I wish it were more. I'm just such a nervous 1st time pregnant woman, lol. Went to OB yesterday and he said everything seemed normal. He asked me if I had any questions but he didn't discuss my bloods. I'm assuming he either didn't want to upset me unnecessarily or he isn't worried about the results. Also I have my ultrasound in 1 week! The place I am going it the place that did the screenings so I'm sure they will go over it in detail with me. Just hope everythings ok.

COngrats on all the scans and all, hope everyone is doing well.

OMG! I had a choking spell (I choked on my own spit, AGAIN) and I thought I was going to die. I could not catch my breath and I saw stars for about 10-15 seconds...what in the world!

In early pregnancy I would get acid reflux so bad it would choke me (sometimes causing me to vomit) but I've never choked so bad that I saw stars. That scared the crap out of me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->