*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Aw, blu! Lots of love and hugs sent your way! Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Here's a pic of our little girl!

Attachments

• baby1-2.jpg
    baby1-2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
Lovie - proposal story please - congratulations!!

Blu, sending lots of positive thoughts your way :hug:

Hi to all others! BIG week at work for me starting today - last three weeks of my contract and I really want to do well! Focus, baby, focus!

cograts lovie me and my OH are getting married in summer 2014, we wanted next year but my bro gets married then so i think thts his year not spoiling it fr him, n obv nw wrks out gd cz of me now being pregnant, i cnt wait fr y bros wedding either either a little boy in a suit or a little girl in a pretty dress :) xxxxx

Congrats on the engagement, lovie!

Blu, sorry about your troubles:hugs:

So many new genders being discovered! Congrats to everyone! Only 9 more sleeps until I find out what I'm having! I can't believe how fast this is going. I was looking at some app I have on my phone that gives you daily descriptions of what is going on, and i've been pregnant for 127 days! 18 weeks doesn't sound very long, but 127 days sounds like forever! Certainly doesn't feel like its been that long.

I went garage sale~ing over the weekend and got a nearly new pack and play for $15, a nursing pillow for $5 and a cute little bouncy chair for $4. I'm so excited! And it was DH and my 3rd anniversary so I got him a little onesie of his favorite football team, the Browns :) LO will be born with just enough time to wear it for 2 Browns games before the playoffs.

Good Morning Snowflakees :flower:

Thanks for all the well wishes and hugs ladies. I feel much better today.

Any ladies have scans this week? I've got mine on Thursday. Even though we already know the sex, I'm still excited to see lil bubs and how much he's grown :)

Any ladies have scans this week? I've got mine on Thursday. Even though we already know the sex, I'm still excited to see lil bubs and how much he's grown :)

Mine is Friday! Really excited but also really nervous!

my oh proposed to me yeaterday:cloud9: i am so happy, we are thinking of a wedding in summer 2014 around my 30th birthday, not the traditional way round but it works for us :)

Congratulations! Happy and stress-free wedding planning!

Mine is friday too! I think I am having a boy and have definitely been hoping for a boy BUT......the closer it gets to the scan......the more I couldn't care less and just want it to be healthy too.

Mine is friday too! I think I am having a boy and have definitely been hoping for a boy BUT......the closer it gets to the scan......the more I couldn't care less and just want it to be healthy too.

Yaye! Toothfairy!

Toothfairy &ImSoTired - I was feeling "boy" the whole time even though I would've been beyond thrilled to have a girl. I just had this feeling and kept referring to baby as he. I could've put money on it - turns out I was right!

I'm sure I asked for this to be updated for me... Anyway,

I'm now due 28th Dec with a :blue: bump x

Hi ladies, don't come on here much, but thought I would give an update. We had our 20 week scan today and everything is great. We confirmed our gender from our 13 week and we are definitely team :blue:

Hope everyone else has great scans!

My scan is in the AM and I'm staying team :yellow:

Can't wait to see baby!!!!

Got my scan date today! Next Monday 7/23 which happens to be my birthday! :happydance: I can't wait!

Congrats on all the gender scans! Mine is august 7th, can't wait. Was told probably boy at 12 week scan so let's see x

20 weeks today!! What a milestone can't believe I got here after 2 miscarriages! At 39 I was starting to think it was a sign I am too old!!

From today if in my area if I have any problems I go to labour and delivery not just the early pregnancy unit and gynae department. I know this is silly but it means a lot!
A cantaloupe and only 3 more sleeps til scan!

Congrats re reaching 20 weeks Toothfairy! Yay re labour and delivery! X

How exciting everyone reaching 20 weeks and getting their scans :happydance: still a few weeks for me,but it finally feels like the weeks are speeding up a bit,for a while it felt to be soooooooo sssssllllllooooooowwwwwww!

OT, I hate Eamon Holmes (sp?) He really ruins This Morning, I want the grey fox Phillip back:growlmad:

Can't stand Eamon either, he doesn't seem to like his wife much either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->