*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Blu I'd be furious if I was you, baby is both of yours, so you should share the costs. Or you should say, he buys everything for baby (cot, pram, clothes, nappies, changing table) etc and you pick up the cost of making sure your baby arrives safely in this world! (sorry having an off day don't mean to sound so mean)

Just clicked on first trimester and can't believe there are March babies out there already..... Makes it feel like time is flying a bit more.

Hope everyone is well. I had an off day yesterday, I'm a very emotional person anyway. But my emotions have gone haywire with pregnancy. A colleague spoke to me yesterday like I was an idiot (undeserved my I add), normally I would've been upset about it. But kept it to myself till I got home and cried. But yesterday I just burst into tears, and I mean uncontrollable crying. I was so angry at myself for letting myself be seen to be so upset. Pregnancy does crazy things to me!

:hugs:babybell:hugs: im sorry you had a horrid run in with that person, nasty person!!

thanks for the aditional mile stones lolly :) not long now till we are in the 3rd tri:wacko: only 2 months!

Awww Baby Bell :hugs: I don't think it's pregnancy that turns us into crazy, hormonal women but other people just turn into idiotic, mindless ball bags as soon as we get our BFP's :rofl: I hope you're feeling better today, don't let them get to you x

Blu, sorry your DH is being unreasonable! :hugs: Hopefully he will come around. My DH and I are lucky in that we make almost the same amount, and each put half our paychecks into joint accounts and just keep the rest in our personal accounts for other things that may come up, but we are always transferring from personal to joint, so I'm really not seeing the point of separating them out so much anymore, especially with a baby on the way.

Baby Bell, Sorry your emotions got a bit crazy. It happens, don't worry about it.:hugs:

I SAW my LO kick last night, as did DH, and he was able to feel it too....it was so amazing. The first time i've been able to look at my stomach and watch it pop as the LO was kicking :cloud9: Felt almost like a tickle inside of me, but looked like an alien from the outside :haha:

Good afternoon snowflakes :flower:

First - I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you so much ladies for your kind words. It makes me want to :cry: all over again! lol (hormones, I think) I was so furious yesterday that I couldn't even talk to DH. I'm in a better space today and think I can talk to him without loosing my mind in the process.

Lovie congrats on being team :blue: Welcome!!!

BabyBell some people are just miserable in life and feel it necessary to hurt people to make themselves feel better. I'm sorry you had such an awful experience.

Yaye Chloe for seeing kicks from the outside and DH being able to feel them. How awesome!!! I'm so jealous -waiting for my turn to experience the same.

Again, thanks to all of you ladies. You are such a wonderful group of gals! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby bell, I feel your pain. I have one awful co-worker too. I try to ignore her best I can, but with the hormones it just upsets me more then usual. Evil b*tches I tell ya :flower:

your more than half way mummyof2girlz:happydance:

the 2nd half i think is going to drag a little for me, there are not so many mile stones..

the ones i can think of are

v-day
3d scan
materity leave

can anyone think of any more? :)

eeekk i know so exciting! I am on leave till my maternity already lol so Thats out for me.. Can only think of Packing hospital bag now that is exciting can Not wait to pack it! Setting up cot/nursery ect. I have a 32wk scan in October so looking forward to that. I seem to have something every month to keep me occupied July my youngest birthday and party Aug is oh birthday Sep is our anniversary Oct scan and Halloween.. November due month. And as of Friday i have a lovely six weeks of school holidays to make it through!:nope:

aww makes me :cry: thinking about packing the hospital bag, it makes it feel so real, i can't wait!

chloe thats great about seeing the kicks!!

hey al just popping in to say i had my 16 week appt and everythings good heartbeat was in the 140's.. and i go for my 20 week scan on august 13th.. grrr i cant wait to find out i think im going to go cazy waiting lol!!

It's too soon for me to pack my bag.......but I got the most beautiful changing bag for my birthday in May, I can't wait to pack up the baby stuff in it.

Thanks everyone, I was off today so have had a chance To sort my head out. I wish I was quick enough to speak back, I'm just not! But iv only got till November to go on Matty leave:happydance:

Just been to Asda and got the most cutest baby blanket, it's yellow with a winni the pooh on it, so cute.

Btw Lolly my OH and me staying team Yellow, can we have a yellow stork please? :kiss:

Love to Blu and baby bell. Sorry you've both been having hard times. Am finding it hard to keep track of everyone at minute as I'm doing long 11 hour days at work :-(

Only 2 more sleeps for me and imsotired til our scans!!

I feel like the bad news does not stop. I am finally feeling better and eating after many weeks of HG. I worked up enough strength to take the licensing exam to be a Registered Nurse on Monday and I got a call for an interview today. But as I was getting dressed for my interview, I got a knock on the door from a neighbor. Someone ran over my chihuahua and just kept going. Right outside my house. I had to put it out of my mind and still try to make my interview. Now I am home and all the emtions are hitting me. It doesn't help that the pregnancy hormones have made me extra weepy even before this.

:cry:

I feel like the bad news does not stop. I am finally feeling better and eating after many weeks of HG. I worked up enough strength to take the licensing exam to be a Registered Nurse on Monday and I got a call for an interview today. But as I was getting dressed for my interview, I got a knock on the door from a neighbor. Someone ran over my chihuahua and just kept going. Right outside my house. I had to put it out of my mind and still try to make my interview. Now I am home and all the emtions are hitting me. It doesn't help that the pregnancy hormones have made me extra weepy even before this.

:cry:

:hugs: 1timer, I have two pups and can't imagine the heartbreak :hugs:

Chloe - that's so exciting you could see it from the outside!

Afm: scheduled all my maternity classes and hospital tour. Were doing: Lamaze, infant CPR, infant care and breastfeeding classes. So hopefully once these are done we will be baby pros!

Congrats on baby boy Lovie :)

Blu...what a hard situation, I would be furious with your not so darling husband but that will just sap your energy, so I suggest a "serious talk" with him over weekend putting your point across as best as possible. After all it's his baby too and your doing all tge hard work by carrying and birthing his offspring. In my opinion :).

Babybell... Sorry to hear about your not so nice work colluege, don't worry about bursting into tears, hopefully it made them feel really bad! Hormones are a shocker though, I can cry when it rains on my washing :)

1timer... Sorry to hear about your pup. How horrible, did it survive? Sounds like it didn't :( Lots of hugs your way x

Ok girls hope week only improves for those of you having issues x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->