*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Will you marry me toothfairy!? ;) It's ok, I'm cool with bigamy :rofl:

Lolly!! I accept!! I've seen your bump photo today and you are one HOT mamma!! My baby boy and your baby girl? Prefect.... And.... My daughter is also amber rose... But she's 16 now. Great babysitter!! :) xx

Thank you!! You made me laugh xxx

this is a fast moving thread! Toothfairy i see you have already had your talk with DH, but :hugs: anyway! men can be so clueless sometimes. My DH loves to touch my belly but i drop hints all the time about wanting a prenatal massage, giving him opportunities to step up and be the awesome man and treat me to one, but he has yet to do this. I force him to rub my back now, which i would much rather have had him offer the first time. men don't know how to take hints it seems :) But i take what i can get, even if i have to initiate it.

Bean, I meant Lambskin - its shorter than sheepskin, like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/White-Natu...1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1348259276&sr=8-2-fkmr1
Perfect for lining a cot or car seat etc, it's meant to be easier to move them without disturbing too.

Lovely bump lolly! :) love the car seat wrap!

X

Oooh that does look nice & snug! Ahhhh I must stop seeing cute AND practical baby stuff that I need to have :brat: we already have too much!

WOW this trend moves fast!!

To be boring, my pet hate is babies in car seats when not in the car or for more than running into a shop. There is so much research out there about the risk factors, how bad they are for the spinal development, breathing issues and increased risk of cot death. If anyone is thinking of using a car seat day to day then do some reading. Obv it's everyones choice but it's always best to make an inform decision. Sorry if I sound preachy!

Just wanted to agree with this wholeheartedly! I have used my carseat when going for walks and such with DD as it attaches on the stroller, but it is reclined back quite far, so more like a bed then when it is just on the floor. I know though that i never want to leave her in it long or to sleep in the house, etc. A girl my husband went to school with lost her newborn baby in one. The baby was sleeping so they left him in the carseat and set it in the crib. Baby's head drooped down I guess and he stopped breathing. Horrible! I never forgot that and think of it a lot! Always checking DD in her's to be sure her head didn't droop down too far!

On a less depressing note, Old Navy was having a great sale, ended up with free shipping and 45% off all kids and baby things! Got DD a few winter things she needed and new baby finally has something new just for her! Got her this sweater to put over a sleeper for coming home from the hospital.

https://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=86076&vid=1&pid=506001&scid=506001003

Ocean how lovely foes that lambskin look, from New Zealand too, can't get much better than that :)

Arrrgggg men!! They really are so different from us and some may say the weaker sex ;) It is true though that we have pregnancy on the mind 24/7 and they probably only think about it a few minutes a day, can be frustrating!

Toothfairy glad you had your talk with DH. If you and Lolly tie the knot I expect an invite! :)

AFM I have this shocking pain in my jaw/cheek which started yesterday.... Not sure if it's a sinus thing as I am on the tail end of a cold or whether it's a dental issue. I have never had a filling so am freaking out about it a bit. Looks like a trip to the dentist next week if it hasn't gone.

Enjoy your weekend girls and bumps x

I'm about 99% sure baby dropped yesterday! Might sound crazy but I feel VERY different and honestly quite strange now. My bump feels lower too. Yesterday I was having really bad pain in my muscles under my belly, suddenly felt like I had to waddle to move too. Last night any time baby moved it was super low, I mean VERY low. Felt like she was coming through my "lady garden" (to use lolly's great term) or my butt! I actually was in so much pain trying to go to sleep last night. Baby kept moving and hurting those muscles. I'm still very sore this morning. I dreamt again that I was in labor very early with baby. Oh ya! The thing that convinced me was when I was lying on my side and could breathe easily! Didn't feel like I was constantly short of breath, feel more normal in the lung area, but in lots of pain down below. Not sure what was worse!

I'm about 99% sure baby dropped yesterday! Might sound crazy but I feel VERY different and honestly quite strange now. My bump feels lower too. Yesterday I was having really bad pain in my muscles under my belly, suddenly felt like I had to waddle to move too. Last night any time baby moved it was super low, I mean VERY low. Felt like she was coming through my "lady garden" (to use lolly's great term) or my butt! I actually was in so much pain trying to go to sleep last night. Baby kept moving and hurting those muscles. I'm still very sore this morning. I dreamt again that I was in labor very early with baby. Oh ya! The thing that convinced me was when I was lying on my side and could breathe easily! Didn't feel like I was constantly short of breath, feel more normal in the lung area, but in lots of pain down below. Not sure what was worse!

i feel the same! I am at the midwife on weds so will ask her feels very low and lots of pressure.

It will be interesting to know whether your babies have gone heads down and started dropping. I asked midwife about this last time I was there at 28 wks and she said they usually start going head down by about 31 wks. Am sure mine is just spinning around as I seem to still get movement everywhere top bottom left right!!

My bubs was head down at my scan on Monday...woooo hooooo!!!!

This bubs has been low the whole time. I rarely feel kicks above my belly button and always on the right side! I have been feeling all of my kicks/jabs in my lady garden since the beginning! This baby is ready to go! lol

I just started feeling kicks right under my boobs last night. Im sure baba is looking for my ribs but not quite big enough to get them yet! My bump is clearly lopsided as well all to the left, my mum thinks its hilarious.

My baby was head down at 28weeks when I saw the MW and I don't think she's moved. My lady garden :haha: is still a bit sore/achey and there's definite pressure. I'm not engaged but she's definitely getting heavier and weighing me down down there!

Have been to see my friend's newborn today and he was just the cutest little thing! Amber was amazing with him, it's made me even more excited for my little bundle to join us now :yipee:

I just started feeling kicks right under my boobs last night. Im sure baba is looking for my ribs but not quite big enough to get them yet! My bump is clearly lopsided as well all to the left, my mum thinks its hilarious.

Mine is also looking for the ribs! He/she is catching me just under - its not sore (yet) but sometimes it gets quite annoying!

Lol beanonorder I think when babies In tummy they have a list of things to tick off before being born........1: play with mummies bladder like a trampoline
2:take mummies food so she starving all the time
3: kick mummy in the ribs etc etc

Guess what?? I'm 27 weeks today, just 10 weeks until I'm induced!! :happydance: can't believe I'm third trimester already!

Girls in third tri (me tomorrow!) have you started counting the kicks? I've got an app that makes it quite easy, it's 27 weeks you start from isn't it?

Had our 3d scan yesterday and she was just perfect, here are a few pics of her smiling at us every time me and OH laughed she smiled was amazing, they also said her head is down and she has been since is was like 25 weeks at my last MW appointment well here she is image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->