*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey here's my 27 weeks (please excuse the mismatched pjs :dohh: and deflating balloon:haha:)
Im looking HUGE but the pic is of my big side :haha:

Attachments

• 64de7878ae831bf3b6957ef7e90166b6_zps03d6f829.jpg
    64de7878ae831bf3b6957ef7e90166b6_zps03d6f829.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Oh Sara your scan photo is very cute! Am glad alls well.

Bell that's a brilliant bump. Am jealous!

So cute Sara! Happy baby already.

Fab bump Bell!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

She's cute Sara :)

Welcome to 3rd tri to the rest of the Snowflakes :yipee: think that's al of us now on the home stretch?

Ocean - I haven't been counting kicks as such, just monitoring her routine etc. Baby has her patterns and I just tend to keep an eye out on when she's usually awake and make sure she's having a wiggle around then :)

Awww, what adorable 3D pics!! :D Mine with DD were pretty blurry, but she ended up looking so much like them when she was born!

Great bump pic Baby Bell!

I'm not counting kicks either, if I notice she's been quiet for a while I'll lay down, sometimes I'll wiggle my belly around to try to get her to kick me, lol! Poor thing probally never gets to sleep! She's currently hiccuping and I feel it waaay low. I think my bump looks lower now too. Highest I'm now feeling movements are just above my bellybutton, but they are usually lower.

Sara.... Special pic, love that she is smiling :)

Great bump Bell....

I am not counting kicks either... Didn't for last two pregnancies either. I personally don't think it's necessary, you seem to know when bub is likely to be awake and then I just make sure he is having a good squirm around :)

Love all the bump pictures ladies!! Everyone looks fantastic! I love seeing how everyone is carrying their babies!!! :)

I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and I go in for my glucose test. Fingers crossed I pass because I've been craving candy and chocolate!!! All the Halloween candy in the stores isn't helping... Haha!

We decided on a name William Bradford! Thinking of calling him "Ford" though....
DH and his dad have the first name William but neither of them go by William... So we are trying to follow that trend. Bradford is my dad, brother, and great grandfathers middle name. I would like to call him Brad but my dad goes by that name so DH said no. Ford is different and derived from Bradford so I hope DH will agree. He wants to wait until LO is born to decide. (I think it's because he wants to keep it a secret and he knows I can't keep my mouth shut) ;)

I've started counting kicks. I found an app for my phone so when I have some quiet time I just count. Hasn't taken me more than 15 minutes so far so its all fun!

I'm really starting to struggle with backache now and its worrying me a little. I feel big but everyone keeps telling me how lucky I am that I'm not that big! Whats going to happen when I'm even bigger?! :shrug:

How did I miss your bump pic Baby Bell :dohh: it's beautiful! So neat x

Lovely bumps and scan pics! I guess I've learnt his routine too.

Third tri today!! :happydance: :happydance: can't believe it! X

image.jpg.

I wish my belly looked like a proper pregnant bump wen I'm dressed you can't see it unless I'm in tight clothes n then I jus look like I've gained weight :-( I dread seeing someone I know that doesn't no I'm pregnant and them just thinking god Sara gaining the pounds lol ill try n post s pic of my bump now, but for sum reason the same pic just keeps posting lol

Jules - what a tragic story. It really isn't worth it.

Bell - lovely bump.

Sara - such a cute pucture.

Midwife hasn't said anything to me about kicks. She has mentioned importance of reduced movement so if I haven't felt baby in a while I chill out and check for 'her'.

Think baby is still high, although no real rib kicks. Midwife thinks baby is head down. Not felt hiccups yet. Can't wait.

Bean - where is your back ache? Presuming lower back? Ice it daily. About 15 minutes and do some gentle stretches. I linked some you tube clips on a trend called Holy Sciatica which should help. Highly recommend pregnancy yoga. Hope it eases.

Well the weather has turned her. Proper autumnal! Hoping I can get to Christmas without buying a maturnity coat. Going for layers and a wrap cardie.

Sara - your bump is so cute.

I love how we all carry differently. I'll post my 3rd tri bump pic later.

sara, love the 3D image! And you have a cute bump! Everyone carries differently. Did you do a lot of working out prior to getting pregnant? Sometimes having strong ab muscles helps keep your tummy tighter during pregnancy, or so i've heard.

Bell, you also have a lovely bump!

Congrats to everyone in their 3rd tri!

I haven't counted kicks yet, but i definitely pay attention when I know she is typically awake and kicking. My doctor hasn't said anything yet about kick counting. I am a little more paranoid about it than a lot probably because a distant cousin of mine stopped feeling baby's movement and had to have an emergency c-section 2 months early because the cord was in a knot. I pretty much freak out if i don't notice movement at her normal time and i start poking my stomach until i feel her respond :)

I started counting kicks at 28 weeks because the doctor told me to and gave me a chart. It sometimes worries me because I find that baby kicks plenty throughout the day but she doesn't seem to have a real pattern. Some mornings she is very active others she is lazy and or gentle. I worry that one day I won't get the kicks I need by the time I need them, but so far so good.

I haven't been asked to do kick counts yet but I mentally track when I'm laying down or when she starts moving around....

I asked my midwife at 28 wks about counting kicks, she said they don't get you to count kicks anymore in UK. Just to be aware of whats normal movement for your baby and to call them if you don't feel baby is moving as much as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->