*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Welcome Kayla!
Hope everyone has had a good day! I've been feeling off all day. Headache, nausea, reaaally bad muscle pains down low. Just not feeling well. :p

Welcome Kayla! I'm due on the 24th too!

Juless - sorry you don't feel good. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Drink plenty of water. :flower:

Welcome & congrats Kayla :hi: never too late to join the party, I'll add you on to the list :flower:

Sorry you're not feeling good juless :hugs: take it easy (that is, as easy as you possibly can be whilst being heavily pregnant and looking after a toddler!)

I finally gave in and got all of the baby's clothes out tonight :) I've only got newborn & 0-3 sizes, will start buying bigger once she's here. I've got sooooo much, I hadn't realised how crazy I'd gone :rofl: oh well - better to have too much rather than not enough! It's all currently being washed and I shall dry, fold and start putting it all away tomorrow. So exciting! I got my Moses basket (or bassinet to you ladies over the pond) on Saturday too. I'm pretty much ready to go now. Just need to do my hospital bag still and pick up a few other little bits x

We had an appointment today and things still seem to be going very well. We scheduled our next appointment and last ultrasound in two weeks. It makes things seem soo close. I am slowly becoming very anxious about the birth. I was told at this point in my first pregnancy that if he didn't turn we would be having a c-section, and I knew he wasn't going to turn so I never really thought about the birth. I'm worried about baby's size and everything else lol. My son was two weeks early and weighed 8lbs 9oz, so if this one goes full term it could be a fairly big baby...I guess we will see when the time comes.

Good morning snowflakes.

30 weeks today for me and blu! Happy 30 wks blu!

It seems we're all starting to get a little nervous now. Ive also been a bit ill for a couple of days, feeling very sick and needing the toilet lots! Sorry tmi! Was really crampy yesterday and tired. I wondered if maybe baby had spun head down and was pressing on bowel/nerves differently. I really can't tell by kicks or feel where he is. He still seems to be everywhere! I was told at scan at 27 wks he was breech and quite big.

I've never really worked out tbh but always had pretty good tummy no matter how much weight I put on it always went bk flat n toned after losing weight, I'm not expecting it this time though lol xxx

I wonder who will be first for their baby to arrive on this thread... and the last one of 2012?! Very exciting!!

Lol kitty you read my mind! It'll be so exciting when whoever has their first........I always feel so far behind everyone in this thread, so it'll be exciting to read as everyone has their bundle of joy!

I bet I'll be the last!!!!!! I am an early snow flake 4th Dec but I reckon I'll go really late and have to be induced!!!!!!:wacko:

i know how u feel baby bell i feel like the last on this thread too i havent even hit 3rd tri yet grrr lol

Awww you never know girls! I had to be induced 2 weeks early with DD but I'm hoping to go naturally this time, and I'd love to make it to 40 weeks... I wouldn't mind going over a few days actually! My birthday is December and so I'd love the baby's to be too :)

I wonder how many Jan 2013 snowflakes we will have!

We might even get some November sparklers??

I know it is unusual but I am hoping I DONT have baby early. I am really really into Christmas and its partly the fact that my teenagers aren't interested in the magic of it anymore that has made me broody again! So I love the thought of a brand newborn baby at christmas this year. I even refer to him as my Christmas pudding I am cooking. I really hope for this reason he comes in December.

From a practical point of view December is better for us also as my husband is an electricial in sop fitting. Most years he goes quiet from early/mid december until mid Jan and usually ends up with 4 - 6 weeks off as not many companies want shops building/fitting at this time of year. If baby comes in November he will still have a couple weeks off with us and then will probably end up off until mid Jan. This would be lovely for me but as he is self employed we can't afford this.

He has programmed start of Labour for 7am on Monday 3rd December into his iPhone calander as he said he prefers labour to start after a good night sleep and on a monday so he doesn't start a fresh weeks work!!

Ha ha ha if only it was this easy to plan!!!

I really really don't want this baby to come early. I don't feel prepared at all and am starting to get extremely scared. It would be fantastic if she could go a few days late and let me earn more paid leave time to take off with her.

I'm hoping lo comes only 1 day early so that he can be born on DH's birthday. We'll see - everyone who looks at me says I'll never make it to December. I think it's because I'm huge. Although I don't see how people think that's a nice thing to say.

Babies come when they're ready so it will be quite exciting when we all start having our "this is it" moments. Just think, in 7 weeks baby will be full term and in 10 weeks I'll be at my due date. I'm so excited to meet my little man :cloud9:

I was thinking the same this morning Blu! 7 weeks doesn't sound very long at all does it?!

i am 31 weeks tomorrow 6 weeks till full term im hoping for 38weeks (will probs go over now i have said that) so mid November as i feel so crappy this time round! Ive more or less got my hospital bag packed, everything is here for baby just waiting now really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->