*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I still can't believe how close we all are. I decided to get a move on, and sorted through all baby's clothes last night. They are all washed and smelling gorgeous, and are currently hanging out to dry :) I've had DD's old bouncer chair out too, stripped that down and will wash the fabrics along with my moses basket fabrics later or tomorrow. Then all I have to do is my hospital bag!

can you put me down for 23rd dec i am due 12week 5 days wooppp x x x

Ladies....

you might remember I have been concerned about my bump being small and posted a photo last week at 29 weeks. I have been feeling a bit off it for a couple of days and have had an upset tummy. Bump feels different I think too. Each scan I have had or midwife exam so far I have been told baby is breech. I really cant tell myself by feeling. I wondered if maybe he has turned over the last couple of days and this is why I have felt different? I also think my bump actually looks bigger and a definite pregnancy shape today?

What do you think? These photos are only a week apart. Left is 29 wks, right is today 30 wks. Can you see any difference at all???

Attachments

• 29wks.jpg
    29wks.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 30 wks.jpg
    30 wks.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
I can defo tell a difference too miss toothfairy :) beautiful bumpage! x

Toothfairy - I feel like we're having twin pregnancies b/c our bodies go through the same thing lol. Fab bump pic!

My stomach as been awfully off the past few days and I keep wondering if he has turned as well. He was breech early on and I think he's turned (hoping so anyways). Do you think my doc will tell me if I ask - or does she have to do a scan for that?

I'll take a bump pic when I get home tonight :)

Toothfairy - I feel like we're having twin pregnancies b/c our bodies go through the same thing lol. Fab bump pic!

My stomach as been awfully off the past few days and I keep wondering if he has turned as well. He was breech early on and I think he's turned (hoping so anyways). Do you think my doc will tell me if I ask - or does she have to do a scan for that?

We do have a lot of similarities, I even got my BFP same day as you it seems! I think it makes sense that baby moving can cause upset tummy? I am sure your doc will be able to tell you if baby has moved. When do you go? I have midwife next tuesday at 31 weeks and am hoping she will be able to tell me then.

Anyone else have the occasional popping or clicking sound coming from bump when baby moves??? Any idea what it is? I googled it and some seem to think its babys joints clicking but I dont like to thing that this is what it is!!

Diego a difference tooth fairy I feel like I'm small as well tho but I just think everyone is different and if there was somethin ring with bein small the MW would say somethin xxxx

My friend has that clicking sound coming from her bump too TF - she googled the hell out of it and all she could come up with was baby's joints too! Very strange!

Do you think my baby has enough clothes!?! :rofl:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/5645BD49-AEC4-4261-8DFD-7783400B927D-5421-00000487E2B3E0E8.jpg

I didn't realise how much I'd got until I got it all out and started to sort through it for washing. This is just newborn and 0-3!

Lolly....That is hilarious! You will be changing after every feeding and pee and poop! lol

I go to the dr on Thursday Toothfairy.

Sorry, hun. I have no idea what a clicking sound is. Maybe ask midwife?

Wow Lolly! Are you expecting two of them? lol. I'm not one to talk, we have quite a few things from the first shower and I expect we'll get mostly clothes at the second shower sine most of the furniture type items have already been purchased.

Toothfairy defiantly a difference in your bump!

Lolly that's a crazy amount of clothes, you will have to ask family for 6-9 month gifts for baby. Lol

We do have a lot of similarities, I even got my BFP same day as you it seems! I think it makes sense that baby moving can cause upset tummy? I am sure your doc will be able to tell you if baby has moved. When do you go? I have midwife next tuesday at 31 weeks and am hoping she will be able to tell me then.

Anyone else have the occasional popVping or clicking sound coming from bump when baby moves??? Any idea what it is? I googled it and some seem to think its babys joints clicking but I dont like to thing that this is what it is!!

Where abouts is the click/pop coming from? Middle bump, near ribs, always to one side?

Is it just when baby moves or when you move?

Lolly - that's alot of clothes!! Lol!

Lovely bump toothfairy! Can def see a difference.

Mine's funny, my 26week bump pic looks bigger than my 27werk bump!

Bean I think the popping clicking sound comes from various places and is always when baby is moving?

Bean I think the popping clicking sound comes from various places and is always when baby is moving?

Mmmmm have no idea then. Sorry. I've known pregnant women have a clicking sound from the cartilage which attaches to the ribs but this would be in one area. Will have a think.

Here are my bump pictures. 26 weeks is left with the longer sleeve top on.

Attachments

• 26WeekBump.jpg
    26WeekBump.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 27Week Bump.jpg
    27Week Bump.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads