*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Juless- I've got the cramping really low too. I don't think it's much of anything either but I can't seem to get relief!
I'm just so tired and starting to get a little desperate. Doctor told me to take some Benadryl to help with sleep so since I have to be at work at 5 in the morning I'm going to take some and go to bed now.

Hope you can get some rest stark! Goodnight!

Chloe I actually feel my hiccups up high under my ribs. Every midwife appt and ultrasound I've had has put this baby as head down so maybe what we are feeling as hiccups is the reverberations as their whole little bodies shake. I wouldn't judge position completely off of hiccups though. How funny would it be if yours turned out to be head down but mine was breech the whole time?

Mine is the same way! When we had an ultrasound at 31 weeks, he was head down and feels like he's in the same position. I'll find out for sure on Monday. FX!

Hi everyone!

I ignored my lady garden for a while and then decided something needed to be done. I have an electric razor which really helped. I didn't want to see what it looked like afterwards but was in the bath the next evening when dh came in so I asked him. He told me it was 'all clean'!! He then went on to tell me I'm looking different down there. Not sure if that'd good or bad?!
I'm looking forward to going to see the hospital this afternoon. Hoping for good things there! Might also be a good thing to see another doctor seeing as I've still been cramping quite a lot.
Anyone got some new relaxation techniques for me to try? The usual things don't seem to be working and my mind is in overdrive with everything!

Chloe, LOL!!!!!!!!!! So sorry sweetie, just thinking of you lying on an ironing board, with peas on the bump and beethoven playing away....good grief the positions these bumps get us into!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel my hiccups down low, on the bottom left side of the bump normally, but loads of pokes and bumps all around even still. In my Italian lesson today I learned how to say e' un poipetto -- a little octopus, because I'm sure that's what I'm having, so I have no clue if you can gauge position by pokes and hiccups...will send you loads of 'shift' karma, but in the meantime, don't fall off the ironing board!! :)

Juless and Stark :hugs: for the contractions and cramps!

Bean, I'm wondering what DH will say when he sees that bit of me, plus ALL the bits of me after three months! As for relaxation, I'm a huge fan of my lavender eye pillow. For some reason, the weight of it on my eyes is as calming as the scent I think...

Thanks for the feedback on the waxing...I might call around and see if any of the spas near here have worked with pregnant women before...

I feel like im leaking but am not sure... I felt a little wet and went to the bathroom and notice my panties were a little wet. Noticeably. I put on a liner to see what would happen. Went back to toilet a little later and the liner was wet with brownish color mucus. Nothing on tissue. I just put on another liner to see what will happen. I've been crampy and feeling soo much pressure down there. What do you ladies think?

Blu.... Sounds like things could be happening with you. Keep us posted. Could be your plug?!

Chloe... It's probably not funny for you but you painted a very funny picture with the iron board situation. Hope bub turns for you soon!

I feel hiccups mostly bottom left side but sometimes they are just felt all over!

I have just been reading about Step B testing. I have never been tested in either of my other pregnancies. I don't think it's routinely done here in Australia. I will most likely have a section with this baby and I have read its not necessary.

Blu that definitely sounds promising!!! That's how mine started so I made a cup of RRLT, took another EPO and watch a weepy film while bouncing on the ball and stimulating my nipples! :haha: For some reason getting emotional really ramped up the contractions! Hope this is it for you. :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you girls with 'signs'! Exciting!

Got another scan today to see which way up this little lady is, she feels the same to me, breech with legs extended! So I'm guessing I will get my c-section date today and I will know when she's coming! Exciting!!

Hi Ladies! I haven't been active, but I'm due Dec. 3 and I lost my plug today and I believe had a bloody show. These last few days I noticed some of my plug, but today it came out in globs every time I went to the restroom, and at the end it had blood in it. Last time I went to the dr. they told me I was 1-2 cm, so I'm hoping labor is soon...sorta...LOL...we still haven't decided on a name and that is stressing me out.

Anyone think labor will be soon with the loss of my plug/bloody show?

Sounds positive Babyhope... Good luck. Keep us posted :)

What a beautiful pic, god feel like I've missed loads as for the lady garden I've manage a bit using a mirror and tilting in and me standing on my tip toes and on a angle lol, I've left it now tho as I'm booked in for a bikini wax on the 7th, nothing new for me tbh got midwife today at half 12 xxxx

Im away for a few days and we have 4 born already?? wow!

Im no way near and due on the 3rd dec. I have really bad trapped wind today and its so painful....if i cant cope with this how an earth will i cope with contractions??

we defo need more babies i am due in six days! And nothing going on her what so ever even my pains have stopped! Midwife is giving me a sweep on Wednesday she said she feels sorry for me ha ha every time i see her am moaning she said baby seems a little to happy inside! And i am still only measuring 36 weeks this could be down to baby dropping ect.. Where can i get these epo things and sage oil in the UK ill try anything! Was considering Googling diy membrane sweep for my Hubby then thought it through and decided against lol.

Well I went to see the hospital. It is a regular hospital with a maternity floor as opposed to my current hospital which is completely a maternity hospital. It was very clean and much quieter. But... they don't have any private rooms and their other rooms are pretty much booked. I have as much chance, if not more of being stuck out on the corridor. So no real point in changing.
Another colleague heard I went to see this place and he recommended another one which is new in the city. And one of our students parents work there. So hopefully tomorrow I'm going to see it. It sounds like its going to be a bit more expensive but I think it is at least worth taking a look. Even if it just gives me piece of mind that I've looked at all my options.

Ladies with all the symptoms I am so jealous! But sending you all lots of luck!

bean, so sorry that hospital isn't going to work out for you! Hope the next one is more promising!

afm, just woke up after not so great a sleep. My lower back is aching a lot this morning and I just feel a lot of pressure all over, just a weird feeling. Baby seems almost like she's sideways or something, but I still feel her hitting my cervix. I think it's from sleeping on my left side all night. She shifts then shifts back! I can't figure out where the heck she is, but think she might be back to back. I am still getting lots of little feet sticking out all over! Just sat more straight and she seems less sideways now, lol! For some reason today I told OH to make sure to check his phone... for some reason feel like something could happen today. I'm sure I'll be wrong though, lol!
Hope everyone has a good day!

mummy - you can get EPO and clary sage oil at Holland and Barrett. I'm sure you could also find cheaper online but I was inpatient!

bean - 3rd time lucky, honey!

Jules - come on, make it snow!!!

I'm off for a pedicure today as I've given up on trying to paint my nails whilst holding my breath! Ridiculously excited, although I pity the poor girl that has to tackle my neglected hooves. Even if the lady garden is a massacre - my feet will be looking good!

Blu & babyhopes, things sound very promising! Keep us updated :)

I'm 39 weeks today :yipee: still feels so surreal! And no sign of this little madam coming out anytime soon either. My CSO still hasn't arrived despite ordering it over the weekend, so contemplating popping into town and picking some up from a health shop. Should have done that in the first place really :dohh: I was trying to save a bit of money by buying it cheaper online but that's backfired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->