*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Good morning munch!! I've been getting a lot over last couple weeks especially through the night. Are you still getting them? Are they regular?

*that was wouldn't seem to go away.

Lilly.... Sorry you are suffering, sounds like you are doing all the right things. Witch hazel is apparently good to use on them.

Bell... Good on you for attempting to tidy up your lady garden, I am going to need some help in that area very soon.

Expatttc... Sparkly belly how cute :)

Ichisan... What a dear little baby, you are very lucky indeed! Thanks for the pic :)

Hi guys! Wow! So many people viewing the thread! :D I hope that those not feeling great start to have some better days! I know I'm feeling at the end of my rope. I'm so irritable and restless and just plain uncomfortable! Can't wait for OH to get home tonight so I can have a nice long, hot bath! :D I spent the morning cleaning like mad. The place was a mess and I couldn't handle it anymore! Now to rest the remainder of the day! My lower back has been pretty sore, but other than that and a few BH here and there nothing new to report!

Tooth..... Yes they are regular and lasting about 2 to 3 min. Not painful though, just uncomfortable, so I know it's nothing....

Juless.... Sounds like a bit of nesting :) I am so uncomfortable now too. Sometimes when I get up after sitting for a while I walk like an old women. Hardest part of pregnancy for me these last few weeks!

Bell - I did exactly the same thing. Had a long-overdue go at maintaining the lady garden. Hacked around a bit - complete mess! Have tried to persuade DH to help but he was very non-committal. TBH -past caring now!

Munch - yep, my BH are just the same. The last two days I have had them near continuously but they are rarely enough to stop me doing whatever it is I am up to, except walking when I sometimes have to take a rest. And yep for the old lady walking too along with old lady oohs and aahs as I get up/move around etc.

I don't think iv had any BH at all.......maybe I'm lucky then again my uterus will get a nasty shock when I go into labour:haha:

Lilly I'd discuss it with your GP too and hopefully they'll give you something for it :hugs: they aren't nice, I unfortunately know!

Bell I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago! It looked such a mess :rofl: I had another go the other night and although a tad better than my last attempt, I know it still must have looked like someone had been let loose down there with a pair of garden shears :lol: I didn't even have time to do anything with it when I was in labour with DD, so at least I tried this time!

Oooh keep an eye on those BH munch, just incase they turn into the real deal!

Yeah Munch, we need more snowflakes........your could be number 5 :thumbup:

Munch and Juless both of you sound promising..fingers crossed that more snowflakes are coming soon!

I had a go at the lady garden two weeks ago, a mess! And dh will not help at all, he says no one cares but me. Im like that's the point- I care for my own dignity! Im going to give it another go today.

I've had a mixture of bh and some sharp contractions but nothing worth noting. My heart has been racing a lot and I've been feeling breathless even though im laying down..so.wired.

Ichisan such a beautiful lo you have there. Thanks for sharing.

Full term today :wacko: Praying this baby doesn't make me wait another 3 weeks to meet her. I have an OB appt today so hopefully she'll have good news for me. Don't know how much longer I can take all this pain. Do they do sweeps in the US?

I've had BH on and off forever, and the past week have had some contractions here and there. Too bad they always stop.

I think my cervix is really low... everytime I DTD or even take a poo :)blush:) I have a bit of bleeding. That or it's super sensitive right now.

Regarding lady garden management -- I was thinking of going for a bikini wax -- have any of you done that while being with bump? My last one was when I could still see down there to do it myself...

Samj... Yay congrats on full term!

Expatttc.... I have had a wax a few times but never with a bump. I don't think I could let anyone done there besides a midwife and ob at this stage of the game lol.

I don't think my BH will amount to anything. I have been having them since 24 weeks but last night was strange as they woke me up and I had at least 6 in one hour and I was dehydrated...who knows?!

Stay well ladies :)

Regarding lady garden management -- I was thinking of going for a bikini wax -- have any of you done that while being with bump? My last one was when I could still see down there to do it myself...

I got one a couple of weeks ago as it was getting out of hand :haha: it hurt so much more than when I wasn't pregnant. I took paracetomal beforehand too.

Ill get another one before birth as its meant to help healing with stitches as hair gets in the way, plus easier to clean delicate area afterwards

Good luck to you ladies going for a wax. The times I've waxed I've gotten horrible ingrown hairs so would never want to have to deal with that at the same time of dealing with healing from delivery. I'll use a bikini trimmer to keep it manageable though (I use the gillette venus bikini trimmer.. it has a guard so I feel comfortable using it "blind" so to speak)

sounds like some promising labor signs with some of you (juless, munch...) I hope it snows soon :)

I have tried to keep up with my lady garden by blindly trimming and i'm pretty sure i've just made a mess of it. I give up! I have a friend who is a waxer and she said she sees pregnant women all the time, so don't be shy if thats the way you want to go!

I've been laying inverted on an ironing board propped up against a couch, playing beethoven to my crotch and holding frozen peas on the top of my bump trying to get this baby to turn. I have no idea when I will know that she has turned, if she even turns. I feel a lot of pressure on my hip bones, but i dont know what that means. and i still feel hiccups really low, as i have been for over a month, so if she is breech i assume the hiccup location will change once she moves? where do you head down ladies feel hiccups?

At my appt i was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced and -2, whatever that means!

I have had the most horrible back pain since last night. Have any of you on your second or more had back labor? My sister said she believes that is what's going on but I haven't really had many contractions. The pain hasnt stopped or eased up at all.

I have been having terrible lower back pain today as well. Tonight I'm starting to get some cramping super low, into my cervix with the back pain. Don't think it's much of anything though!
stark, as much as I've heard back labor is no fun, I hope it's the start of something for you!

Chloe I actually feel my hiccups up high under my ribs. Every midwife appt and ultrasound I've had has put this baby as head down so maybe what we are feeling as hiccups is the reverberations as their whole little bodies shake. I wouldn't judge position completely off of hiccups though. How funny would it be if yours turned out to be head down but mine was breech the whole time?

Oh wow, just had the most painful contraction/BH yet! It was really long too! No more since though, but wow, geez! Ouch! I've been getting a few in row tonight, so will start timing them if they continue. Not getting too hopeful though... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->