*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I used clary sage oil from 37wks, putting it in a little bit of milk helps it spread better in the bath :thumbup: Plus for the massage I mixed in some lavender oil too which will relax you and aid contractions! I loved the smell of them together although I know some people can find it a bit over powering.
On the ball if you get tired of bouncing circling your hips and swaying from side to side really helps as well, I found that more comfortable than actually bouncing especially once my contractions had started.
Here is my baby girl :)
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/HannahandIan/133164_10152282094715182_698040180_o.jpg

Ohhh Ichisan, she is just absolutely perfect :cloud9: I bet you can't stop staring at her! Well done again hun :hugs: and if you have been using CSO from 37w then I am definitely going to start using it! Thanks for the tips with the ball too :thumbup: will give the swaying a go. I get bored bouncing and just end up sitting on it :haha:

Thanks for the tips Ichisan and your little one is completely adorable! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing a picture! :)
afm, not much new here. A few contractions last night and a little more brownish discharge (probally from my exam though). OH and I dtd this morning, hope that helps to get things going!

Ichisan what a wee cutie, absolutely beautiful, you must be such a proud mummy! :cloud9: well done you!

Oh ichisan she is so precious!!! I bet she smells adorable too!! How is it all going? Thanks for the tips.

Does lavender oil help induce too?

Anyone using epo and NOT having anything come out next day? Am a little worried they are all just collecting up there!!!!!!

Hahaha toothfairy I found I didn't leak much with one, but when I started inserting 2 tons came out. I wouldn't worry, I doubt it's all being stored :lol:

Lavendar doesn't help to induce, it's just a carrier oil and helps to relax you :)

Lolly.... I had visions of them all falling out during labour like I'd been storing nuts like a squirrel!!!! Can you imaging the midwives face?! Or like a jackpot payout on a fruit machine!!! Ha ha ha!!

Hahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: oh you crack me up!! That's hilarious! Could you imagine that happening!? Oh deary me :lol:

Me either :rofl: I just have this image of walking in to the delivery suite, taking off my pants and hundreds of golden capsules falling out :haha: or the baby being born with them all stuck to her head! Hahaha!

Oh my toothfairy thanks for the laugh this morning, I was feeling a bit down.

TMI (so sorry) I have the most painful hemorrhoids (piles?) so much so that it's now making me nauseated. They've come and gone for the past few weeks and I treat them with sitz baths and cream but this morning it's almost unbearable. I've never mentioned anything to my midwives because they've never asked and it's just so completely embarrassing but the pressure down there now is huge and I keep having these sharp twinges in my cervix. This is by far the worst part of my pregnancy. :cry:

Congratulations Ichisan! What a cutie x

Toothfairy - oh can you imagine? I suppose it would give the midwives a change from all the usual labour products? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lilly - sorry to hear that you are not comfortable. Honestly though, you will not be the first pregnant lady to get piles. Your GP and midwife have heard it all before. If its that sore, bite the bullet and let them know.

Bean - hope the visit to the new hospital goes well. Sounds good!

Jules - hang on in there. I'm still hopeful for another snowflake arrival!

AFM - had a midwife appt today. Baby's head 3/5 engaged and she guesses a weight of at least 8lb. Come on baby, time to come out now! Bought some incontinence sheets from amazon just incase of a wild gush if waters break :blush:

Lily lee I would definitely mentions it to your midwife or doctor or maybe you can buy some cream without seeing them if you're too embarrassed? You shouldn't be suffering!

36 week app't., baby's still head down but cervix is still closed. Guess we'll just keep waiting!
I was playing with a few Christmas ornaments before the appointment, and funnily enough ended up with sparkles on my tummy. My obs thought that was pretty amusing :)

Lily lee I agree go see your GP, no need to suffer when they can give you something for it!

Girls.....I just did something silly. I haven't shaved down below ina good long while mainly because iv not been able to see it........out of sight out of mind! Anyway I decided I better do something but it seeing as I'm being induced a week on sun.........but I did it blind then looked in a hand held mirror after.......it's such a state patches everywhere:haha: thank goodness iv given myself time to fix it..........think il give it a shot again in a few days:blush:
Not that it even matters I'm sure the midwifes don't give a sh*t and my oh hasn't complained bout it......but still a girl likes to have a wee bit of dignity during child birth!:haha:

Bell I tried to do mine with a mirror and cut myself! From then on I just do by feel and think am doing a better job. Either that or ignorance is bliss!!!!

I've just tried to check my cervix and still can't find it!! Do you think this means its too high and labour is still way off?? It's always been very high and docs have struggled when had smears etc. does it always drop low when labour approaching?

My cervix was too hard to find while I was in early labour! Some people's are just very high all the time.

I'm still trying to get DH to groom my girly area. He keeps telling me it's not that bad but I can feel it. I tried to shave some of it on my own and I know I missed a bit and got some razor burn because I really can't see. Will try and get him to do a little grooming before I go into labor at least. So hopefully soon!

I don't dare go in search of my cervix. I'm a bit squeaminsh when it come to that sort of thing and that is also the reason I haven't begun inserting the EPO. But I am in the US and the doctor checks my cervix weekly now anyway so I have no need to. Even my doctor said though that even if I were more dilated and completely effaced and engaged that doesn't mean labor would start soon just as If I were completely high and closed it doesn't mean that I won't go into labor tonight! I don't think it really means anything.

Lolly and Tooth you have made waking up at 330 am worth it! Too funny re your capsule storage convo.

I woke up because of a Braxton hicks that would seem to go away. I never had this many with the other two pregnancies. Is any one else getting a lot that seem to last a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->