*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oh mummy I was wondering about you! I lost mine this morning but it was brown. I've had nothing at all happen since. Are you getting pains or anything?

tooth same here nothing happening yet feel a little crampy not at all painful tho.. I am cleaning like a crazy woman Ive changed my living room round ect hoping that works. Concerned about the snow forecast for where i am (north Yorkshire) ... My plug with my first was brown. This time like mucus with pink streaks while Ive been writing this my belly has been going hard?

That sounds promising!!! Really hope you're next!! I know what you mean about the snow warning, it's same here as I am in high part if west yorks and have snow today.

How long after your show with dd did labour start?

Ahh tooth and mummy, I'm so freaking jealous of you two :) Hope both your contractions start up soon!

Ahh tooth and mummy, I'm so freaking jealous of you two :) Hope both your contractions start up soon!

Sam I wouldn't be!!!! Nothing is happening for me! I've googled the significance of the show and seem it doesn't really mean anything! Can still be a week or more!!!!!!!

P.S. mummyof2 just looked out and it's snowing heavily here tv the moment!

Congrats to all the new snowflakes. It's certainly raining babies :happydance:

Happy birthday munch!

Tooth, goodluck, hope labour starts soon. With my labour, i had asmear of blood on thu morning then started getting irregular but slightly painful contractions that night. Went into early labour at 4/5am (2cm) and had my baby around 10.30am. I didn't lose my plug until labour though. Hope that helps?

Mummy, good luck to you too, hope labour starts soon.

Sam, lots of hugs!

TMI, but the only symptom i had that labour might be close was the number of times i had aBM aday haha! A few days prior i'd go twice a day (it's usually just once a day), and the day before labour i went four times in 24 hours.

with my first it was just as labour was starting was getting a few niggles but once i saw the show i started freaking out she was born 24 hrs later ... With my second i assume i lost my show with my waters and was 24hrs again and she was born. I really hope it is it dont want to wait till Tues to be induced my midwife seemed sure id only be a day or two yesterday, oh no tooth is it nothing here yet just rain and Its freezing!

i had no sign labour was coming, i woke up at 1:30am with tummy ache and went downstairs to the loo and had lots of mucasy blood on the tissue. My tummy ache went on and off every 6 mins and Hayden was born at 3:59am.

My first symptom of labor was getting the IV poke for pitocin lol

Hi guys! We're home from the hospital today! So lots of catching up to do!! Congrats to any new mommies I might missed! We were surprised to get to come today too, since we had some weight issues with Tessa. She was born 8lb 11oz and when they did her weigh in on her second night, saw that she had lost 9% of her body weight. They had me feeding her every 3 hours, tried giving her an once or so of formula but last night she had lost a bit more, in total 9.3% of her body weight. So now she's just under 8lbs. She has been amazing right from the start nursing too, and my collostrum supply was great! (Milk came in last night, whoohoo!!). She latches so easily and well. She's been getting lots to eat as we can hear her gulping too, so bit surprised she hasn't started gaining again yet. Hopefully though, she will now that my milk is in. The doctor is having public health come to weigh her tomorrow and I need to take her to see our family doctor next week.
Anyways, sorry for the novel! She's amazing and we love her so much! Her big sister loves to kiss her (though she's a big girl and very strong so I'm quite paranoid and worried, need to watch her with her!). I still find it hard to believe she's here! I can't get over how small she is, she's like a little doll! Here are a couple pics! Now to catch up on this thread!!

Attachments

• Tessa1.jpg
    Tessa1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tessa2.jpg
    tessa2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Happy birthday for yesterday munch :cake:

Congrats Clara & 1timer! Come join us over in the new parenting thread :) you too Juless, I'm so glad bf'ing is going well! She's such a little beauty :cloud9:

First signs for me were contractions and the desperate urge to go to the loo!

Juless she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet my little baby.

ImSoTired I'm sorry people are texting and frustrating you. They probably don't understand how much more anxious you are then them to see your own little baba. Hope it gets better.

I feel so close but I know if I go late I will be allowed to go to December 28 which is three weeks away. When I think of that it makes me want to cry. I think DH is also getting really nervous too. He's not really communicating and it's driving me crazy. I keep trying to talk to him and he's just really withdrawn and distracted. I'm sure it doesn't help that I've been really short tempered and snappy but I'm also so nervous for this baby. Talking for me helps and I want so badly for him to sympathize with me but when he's so quiet I feel like I've done something wrong or that he's mad at me. :cry:

Oh jules! She is very sweet. Still no change for me. Getting sick if not sleeping though and being so shattered all the time. Feels like I'll have no energy for labour if and when it finally arrives!

Shed is beautifull juels wooooo I'm in skinless figures, had midwife yesterday still no difference I also went for a wax OMG I opulent stand it I newly passed out so I've only got half of it waxed lmao so will just have to shave the rest lol xxxx

Skinless figures??? Ha ha ha Sara are you using predictive text? Do you mean single?

Congrats to you! Sounds like a bad wax experience!!!! I'm not even brave enough for that none pregnant!

Lillylee I'm totally with u on the sympathy situation my OH thinks I'm just a winge bag wen I have a little moan, tbh I thought I'd b terrible through pregnancy and so did my mum but everyone apart from my OH thinks I've dun really well not moaning. Don't get me wrong it has come more frequent now but that's just due to being fed up, but I think O.h thinks its a breeze n nothing changes don't think he thinks about the fact I'm carrying an extra person so I will get a bad bak and stuff. I feel I can't have a proper moan. All cz he pulls a face Asif to say what u on about ( like all is normal like before getting pregnant) n then just says o god your gunna b terrible in labour aren't u and huffs, y don't men think about what our bodies are actually going through does my head in, if he has a cold it's the end of the world and I tell u now he best just wait till he is ill no sympathy off me!!!! Sorry rant over lol this was me yesterday at 38 weeks 4 days xxxxx

image.jpg

Hahaha skinless stupid ipad does anyOne know if you can turn predictive text off its so annoying xxxx

Congrats juless. She is beautiful.

Sara, you look great.

Well I thought I was having contractions this morning -- turned out I just really needed to take a poo :blush: I'm so constipated! But I do think I lost a bit of my mucus plug. Not sure what else it could have been, it was really thick but it wasn't very much. Stupid labor symptoms *throws tantrum*

It's supposed to be a snowstorm here this weekend. Maybe my nightmares will come true and I'll go into labor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->