*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Its at 3.45 toothfairy, i really hope it does. Just worries me with the strep b and my last labour was 45mins from first contraction to pushing tho doubt ill be that lucky this time i need at least two hours of antibiotics or i will have to stay in.. And i live 35 mins from hospital Thats if there are no tanks ect Its all back roads and i live on a army garrison. I suppose once these contractions start we will know about it i think Its third babys lol being a pain in the bum! Have you been using anything to try at bring labour on i tried rlt but just gives me a bad belly! Is your induction date so late because they are busy or just standard for your hospital?

Has anyone experienced a constant ache in the lower part of there bump? For the past 3 days mine has been so sore and uncomfortable, baby was 3/5 engaged on monday so ive just been putting it down to the pressure etc x

Hey guys sorry this is a bit late.....didn't really like using my phone to update in hospital as screen so small.
Any way my yellow bump turned Blue!!
Lewis was born on Monday 3rd of Dec weighing 7lbs 3ozs (I guessed right hehe)
Waters were artificially broken at 13.30 and sytocin started at 14.00, born at 19.21 very quick labour!
I'm in love, took a while to get breat feeding going, but now we both pros:thumbup: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats to all other ladies with babies, il read in a wee while and catch up, for now I got a hungry wee boy :cloud9:

Yaaaay huge congrats Bell :yipee: I'm so pleased for you!! Glad to hear all is going well, and that's amazing you guessed his weight right! :hugs: xx

congrats babybell!

Verona...I had that right at the end turns out I had a UTI despite not having other symptoms. Might be worth getting checked. :flower:

Huge congratulations baby bell!! Can't wait to see him!!!!

Mummy... I have tried everything!! RLT gave me runs too! Epo doesn't seem to have done anything and bouncing on the ball gives me back ache! Am using clary sage oil every night too! Hubby won't dtd!! Don't blame him really!!! It is standard to go 14 days in my hospital :-( hope things are good at your appt xx

congratz bell

hiya everyone! long time ago i post to join, but was also active in november topic
iwas due 1dec and still preggo!!
had appointment @ hospital and they checked my cervix and i was 2 to 3 cm dilated ..
I was kinda shocked didnt even thought about being dilated, even though i was feeling some cramps and back cramps .. so apparently thats what my body was doing and thats the pain came from!

The doc told me i could give birth in 2 days or over 2days( not sure which one she said lol)
She wanted give me a sweep but told her No and she accepted also wanted let the nature do it!
But i have 11 dec appointment then they will break my water

Anyone think i will give birth this week>? orr im hoping to much?
Its so weird i remember with my first i had contraction at night that really woke me up and hurt me .. but this time i can still do everything and do feel things

Bell - congrats! And yay for another boy -- I LOOVE the name!

Still thinking of all you very pregnant ladies waiting for your snowflakes...wishing you restful sleep and lots of cervical changes XOXO!

congrats baby bell!.

im also having pains in my lower area, it kinda feels like my pubic bone dilating lol

Bel, congrats on Lewis!! Lovely to hear that you're able to breastfeed right away!!!

We just got back from 38 week app't. Baby is happy and snuggled in, but not engaged AT ALL, so looks like our due date of the 20th is still so far off. I know I should be happy that all is good -- and I am -- but part of me was ready for some action!!

Congrats BabyBell!!

Expat I am so ready for some action too! Have my 38/39 week appointment today so will see if anything is going on. The midwives are pretty hush-hush and usually just say, baby is head down and don't ever give me an engagement number.

So I have a job interview tomorrow! Totally figured I could start applying for a new job and since they are all government based they would take 2-3 months to set up the interview. I told them I was pregnant (as they originally wanted to schedule the interview on my due date) and they decided that instead of cancelling or pushing interview back or having me cancel if I had the baby they would bump the interview forward a week. This is going to be extremely interesting as I feel like a giant cow and am out of breath so quickly so hopefully am not panting my way through this thing. Fx'd it goes well because the pay increase and location to home are fantastic compared to the job I'm in now!

i had sweep number two which was much more painful than the last feels like my uterus is going to fall out! In my notes she wrote posterior, soft, effacing? Is this good as last week was mid position, firm and uneffaced? Also put am still a finger tip dilated! Gutted! My induction date is 11/12/12 :-( ages away!

Mummy that definitely sounds like progress to me!!!! Really hope it works for you this time. Any more contractions or plug?

nothing really seen a tiny tiny bit of pink when i wiped earlier but nothing since. I didnt get a ball so im bouncing on the couch lol. Just hope something is happening... Has anything been happening with you toothfairy?

Lilly -- forgot to comment on your earlier post re. the interview on your due date! lol....good luck with the new date :)

nothing really seen a tiny tiny bit of pink when i wiped earlier but nothing since. I didnt get a ball so im bouncing on the couch lol. Just hope something is happening... Has anything been happening with you toothfairy?

Not much really! A quiet day, have had a few tightenings over last couple of hours but nothing new!! I so hope this happens for us soon!! Xxx

Congrats baby bell!! Enjoy every second :)

It's my birthday today!! Strange being very heavily pregnant on my birthday. Best birthday present arriving on Monday :) just in time for DH birthday next week.... December babies!

Hang in there ladies for those that don't have their babies yet. All this waiting and angst will seem like a life time ago soon. Xx

With both my labours now I have had no 'signs' before hand so not feeling anything doesnt neccessarily mean much.

Congratulations BabyBell!
Good luck Lilly!
Sounds like progress to me too, Mummy!
Happy Birthday, Munch. Your wonderful present is not far away now x

No real news for me either. I went for a lovely walk in the snow and then slept for 1 1/2 hours! I have a sweep booked for Sunday, fingers crossed that kicks start things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->