*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Happy birthday munch!!

I've just had a little bit of brown sticky discharge. Had a little after sweep yesterday but it definitely stopped after couple of hours so this is new? Does anyone know if it means anything??

It's another BOY for us!!! 5 children: 4 boys and 1 little girl

Noah Henry was born on 11/30/12 weighing 7lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long.

He was born at home in the water with our midwife and it was the best experience I could have ever asked for!!!

Congratulations Clara! I love the name Noah - it was what I would have called my LO if she had been a he!

My baby boy is here - 2 weeks early!
Hunter Harrison was born at 1:35am on 11/29/12 weighing 6lbs 14 oz and measuring 19.5 inches long.

Went to doctors today. I'm still one cm dialated not effaced and baby is at minus three

Congrats to the new arrivals!

Lilly good luck with your interview.

Happy (belated) birthday Munch! My dh and I are also a week apart with our birthdays!

Sending big hugs to the ladies who are overdue. I've been really impatient this week and then I realised that's really unfair of me. I'm only 38 weeks tomorrow and I should be enjoying these last couple of weeks of pregnancy, not wishing it away. I may never experience this again so here's to making the most of it!!

Its just over a week til my mom arrives and I can't wait for her to get here!!!!

Congrats to all the new snowflakes :happydance:

Someone posted about the bottom of bump hurting -- I've had this for a month now. My doctor told me it's from all the pressure baby is putting down there.

No new news here either. 39 weeks today, and have a doc appt tomorrow. I'm going to ask her to strip me, wish me luck! She's very "au natural" so I'm not sure how it will go! I'm frustrated because they've been telling me for the past two months that I was going to go early and well, I didn't :coffee: Very very uncomfortable and just ready for this baby to show her beautiful face.

Has anyone heard from SanFran and how she's getting on with the twins???

Congrats everyone xxx

AFM - like other people have previously said I feel I should jus b enjoying this process now but all I can say is I'm so so so so so so so fed up now!!! Today I've woke up with one boob in agony one boob y just one? Why does everything have to b strange n awkward, my legs r achy I'm tiered I'm bored my fingers hurt which is strange anyone get this throughout the night and in the morning, I don't know if its cz they have swelled so when I move them they hurt or it's just Sunni completely diffrent, I've just had enough I no if I go over it should go pretty fast cz of the house move but I'm praying and putting all my faith in god that she comes a tiny bit early or on time sxxxx

I've just had my bloody show!!! Huge brown clump! Does anyone know if this means anything soon?

Woo hoo toothfairy! My understanding is that as it is caused by capillaries rupturing as the the cervix dilates and thins, a bloody show can be a sign of imminent labour. Apparently, things usually get going within 24 hours but it can be a few days. I was told at my birthing class that it was the time to make sure everything was packed and ready then rest up until the contractions get going. Really, really hope this is it for you x x x

Yay Tooth sounds very positive!! Good luck hun, keep us posted :)

I had a lovely birthday (the big 40)!! Very spoilt by all. Out to lunch and dinner. Made being heavily pregnant on a special day enjoyable. Exhausted now.

More snowflakes are coming! I can feel it. Hope all the have already arrived are feeding and sleeping well :)

Happy 40th munch!! Glad in not the only old bird here!! Nothing happening for me yet!?

With both labours now I've had my show when i've been in labour so hopefully that means your nearly there :)

Tooth fairy - I had mine on Monday and just been losing pieces of mucus plug and having random infrequent contractions since.. I hope yours means labor is much sooner than it's been for me!

My waters broke this morning! :) i was half way up the bank taking my son to school and i had to turn back round lol! Ive been to the hospital to be checked out and if my contractions dont start i get induced tomorrow, getting scared now lol x

Congrats on the new snowflakes. And congrats on those who are having promising symptoms.

Happy birthday to those celebrating!

It is my due date and I have no signs. I'm very emotional and anxious. Getting more and more nervous with each day. I just cannot wait any longer. People are calling and texting and asking how I am everyday as if I wouldn't call them when the baby arrives. It's getting really annoying and I just feel so hopeless. Baby is sleepy this morning on top of it so I'm trying to get her to move around and I'm just a frustrated wreck. I so hope something happens soon.

Hope you're all well!

congrats to all the new arrivals! My plug has just come away clear mucus and pink blood! Hoping something starts soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->