*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Jules she is beautiful!

Sara - you look so slim! Sorry for the horrible waxing experience!!!

As for those with plug questions - I started losing my mucus plug at almost 35 weeks, then just re-formed and lost it again over and over. Apparently my big bloody show happened during late labor or while I was pushing, because the midwife commented "nice bloody show" while she was between my legs. I don't think she meant it as a compliment per say, just an affirmation that I had dilated well...

She is beautiful Jules. Congrats again.

Woke up with an achey stomach and got excited but nothing really came of it. Went to the doctor yet again and he said there still isn't much change. :cry: I go back on Mon and again on Thurs if baby hasn't arrived yet somewhere in between. I think the doctor is planning on inducing me on Thurs or Fri as he said I'll have this baby by next weekend regardless. I so wish it would happen naturally this weekend and I could avoid all of the appts! Also people are still calling and asking me how I am. So annoying. I feel like saying 'I had the baby weeks ago but just didn't want to tell YOU!' lol SO annoying...

Anyway I hope you're all well!

Anything happening mummy of 2??

since my show last night i had a few cramps woke up this morning bleeding! Went to hospital they said they can not see where Its coming from have been sent home still bleeding light pink now tho been having horrific lower belly cramps every fifteen twenty mins since around half five six oclock not got much closer together tho.. How are you have you had anything else happen since your show?

Mummy - yikes! I'm surprised they sent you home?!?!

I'm so tired -- sending big hugs...perhaps you should do a big Facebook update 'No! I haven't had the bleeping baby yet!!!' That'll set a few people straight.

Anything happening mummy of 2??

since my show last night i had a few cramps woke up this morning bleeding! Went to hospital they said they can not see where Its coming from have been sent home still bleeding light pink now tho been having horrific lower belly cramps every fifteen twenty mins since around half five six oclock not got much closer together tho.. How are you have you had anything else happen since your show?

Nothing at all! I have another sweep tomorrow! Hope this is the start for you flower xxx

Just a quick update for you all until i get home tomorrow, my little lady was born today(7.12.12), weighing 6lb4oz after 4 hours of labour!! I was induced so i cant believe how quick it was, Im amazed lol. I managed it with just gas and air aswel because the doctor was in surgery when i wanted an epi lol, will update properly when i can get on the laptop x

Huge congrats verona! Well done on only using g&a, especially for an induction! Come join us over in the parenting thread when you get chance :)

Well it's my turn today hopfully will be leaving to be induced soon excited and scared at the same time xx

Love the photos Jules - she is gorgeous!
Congratulations Verona! Am I right in thinking you are Newcastle based? If so, were you at the RVI?
Mummy - hope you are ok? Please, please let them know if you are still bleeding.
Toothfairy - how was your sweep?

AFM - due date today and no baby. DTD this morning which only brought on minor contractions but sweep booked tomorrow. On a positive note, the nursery is nearly done. Furniture arriving on Friday and hall carpet next Monday! Who knows, by Christmas I might not be living in the middle of a building site!

Happy due date honey bee!!!!

Midwife has just been. I was 1-2cm cervix long and hard Tuesdays sweep today still 1-2cm and long but cervix low and soft and mushy she said. Head is also engaged now. She seemed to think good progress?? I hoped to be more dilated or effacing really? It was more uncomfortable today and am sore and crampy now. She seemed to think it might be more effective this time with cervix being more favourable. I'm hoping so as I am at the end of my tether with all this now!!!! :-(

Hope some good news from mummyof2

Lots of uncomfortable BH last night and then DH and I dtd. I woke up at 330 just unable to sleep and uncomfy. Not unusal as of late. As the night went on though I began to get some cramping and I felt as though I needed to use the bathroom. I think I may have lost some of my plug while trying (still a tad bit constipated) to go the bathroom. A bit of red/brown when I wipe now and cramping. On and off BH that are getting a touch painful. Going to wander around the house and hope something becomes of it all! It may be a good sign because these are the first signs I've had so maybe I am dilating/effacing and will be going into labor soon. Fx'd for that!

Congrats verona!

Hope you are all well!

Congrats verona!

Good luck mummy, imsotired and tooth.

Happy DD honey bee! Hopefully not much longer to go.

Things are really moving along now for everyone!!

Congrats Verona!

Imsotired...I'd really recommend deep squats (as long as you don't have SPD) and nipple stimulation. Hope things progress nicely for you.

Nothing at all happening for me after 2nd sweep 5 hours ago :-( :-( I feel really depressed

Just wanted to let you ladies know I'm in the hospital, waters broke this morning and I'm started on pitocin so well see how long it takes:)

Shame toothfairy :hugs: It really doesn't seem fair.:( When will they discuss induction for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->