*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

So, is anyone blogging or keeping up with a pregnancy journal? Care to share links?

My blogger is in my siggy, will have to start one on here soon though!

So happy to see a cute little scan on the thread!! How wonderful! So glad to see such a healthy little bean!!

I am so sorry to those who have lost their little ones. I pray your rainbow babies come to you soon! Your little ones won't be forgotten!

As for how I've been feeling, on/off nausea, thirsty, exhausted and SUPER bloated! I honestly look like I'm about 4 - 5 months! My bump starts from under my ribs too, not just my lower belly, but they say you pop quick with your second baby. Maybe it's twins? My poor OH would pass out, lol! Oh! And I just finished announcing it on facebook, mostly because I look very pregnant and it's hard to hide it, lol! I put a pic up of a "Baby's First Christmas" onesie I had picked up and said "I picked this up because we'll be needing it Dec.6th. ;)"

that is a really nice way of telling people :) may have to steal that haha :thumbup:

good morning :)

my bloat is making me look about 4 months pregnant too! im enjoying imagining what it will be like to have a real bump, but its hard to hide at work! we have a big work meeting tomorrow.. i must dig out my baggiest jumper!

I got my 3+ this morning on the clear blue tests:happydance::happydance: im so releived :)

the 1st snowflake scan is just so lovely:cloud9: congratulation :) may we see many more healthy scans :)

im still not hungry, i really dont feel like eating most things, even nice things like chocolate icecream:shrug:

i love the dd 12/12/12, my oh wants me to keep the baby in till then.. i tried to explain that it doesnt really work like that!:dohh:

:hugs:

that ebay doppler link isnt working :(

Sorry must have done something stupid...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320867360865?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I woke up feeling a lot less sick today but am trying to enjoy it. I remember from last time that symptoms would just come and go and, instead of enjoying a day without MS, I would panic and wish it back rather than resting. Perhaps a lot of it was due to stress in anticipation of the scan. I do find stress or anything that gets my pulse racing is sure to set it off.

Someone was talking about BM and yes I have had lots of those - up to 5 a day some days! I think that is just the way my body responds to the hormones. Better than pregnancy constipation and piles which I had last time though! :blush: Eat those apricots ladies, you don't want it to happen to you.

Back at work today but fortunately working from home. I am also crazy bloated with my belly sticking out as it did when I was 6 months preggo before. I did worry for a bit with my bloating, and the very high HCG numbers that there might be twins in there....but I am happy with just one child at a time. Of course I would have been happy whatever but pregnancy is complicated enough for me without the added stress of carrying two. :thumbup:

Lemon.Tea....sorry I didn't answer you about the doppler. I got one almost identical to the one in my earlier link. It is called "Sonoline B 3Mhz" and it was recommended to me by many people so that's the one I went for. It measures the heartrate to which is very handy. I first heart Squiggle at 9 weeks exactly but, once I found him, I realised I had been doing something daft before and probably could have found him a bit earlier. Once you have the knack it is easy. I then used it about once a week for reassurance....and occasionally would check in for a couple of seconds once a day if I was feeling particularly panicky. I had anterior placenta last time you see so I couldn't feel much movement....but I could HEAR movement on the Doppler so used to count them that way. :thumbup:
Trouble is I got too free and easy with lending it out and the last time, the person has now apparently lost it....or lent it to someone else and doesn't want to tell me. Either way I have to buy another. :(

Oh and about journals, I kept a preggo journal last time on here but am keeping a paper one this time. If you want to ever refer to my old journal which says week by week how I was feeling....then feel free to take a look. The front page has an index to each week/major event so you don't have to wade through all the chatter.
/https://www.babyandbump.com/pregna...first-intrauterine-pregnancy.html#post5267666

Hi every one I'm due on the 13 th I think xxx

So happy to see a cute little scan on the thread!! How wonderful! So glad to see such a healthy little bean!!

I am so sorry to those who have lost their little ones. I pray your rainbow babies come to you soon! Your little ones won't be forgotten!

As for how I've been feeling, on/off nausea, thirsty, exhausted and SUPER bloated! I honestly look like I'm about 4 - 5 months! My bump starts from under my ribs too, not just my lower belly, but they say you pop quick with your second baby. Maybe it's twins? My poor OH would pass out, lol! Oh! And I just finished announcing it on facebook, mostly because I look very pregnant and it's hard to hide it, lol! I put a pic up of a "Baby's First Christmas" onesie I had picked up and said "I picked this up because we'll be needing it Dec.6th. ;)"

My bump is an under the rib starter too :wacko: I know mine is completely bloat though :haha: I can't wait for it to be filled with baby!

Congrats on sharing your news :hugs: and what a fab way of doing it too!

Ladies, I am so so sad to hear of this :( I'm so sorry for both of your losses :hugs:

I know you'll both get your beautiful rainbow babies very very soon though so please do not give up hope.

Jadie there is nothing wrong with you hun :hugs: the world can just be very cruel to the nicest of people and it really isn't fair :(

I don't want to completely erase either of your angels from our list as I'd like for them to be remembered, if you're both happy with that? I'll just add an angel beside your names :hugs: Thinking of you both xx

That's fine with me, Thank you :)

:hugs: xx

Hi! Can I join please?! I have a due date of 8th December!

Welcome and congrats :yipee: I remember you from the tri's & BC when you were pregnant with your youngest! It's lovely seeing so many familiar faces x

Hi every one I'm due on the 13 th I think xxx

Welcome and congrats to you too :happydance:

I've added you both to the EDD list :thumbup:

Must say I'm so envious of all these early scans! Mine seems so far away. We don't get our pregnancies confirmed over here at all :shrug: they just take your word for it! So I'll find out at my 12 week scan if all is well x

boo to an awful nights sleep last night! just couldnt fall asleep no matter how much i tried. was sooo hot and bothered, made worse at 4am when my lil angel Alfie climbed into bed bringing his best friend Buddy too (our 5month old Bichon Frise). So me, a ball of fluff and the most sweatiest 4 year old (gets that from Daddy) in the bed. think i did drift off then for a few hours. Lucky for me Alfie loves his bed so didnt wake until 9.30am so nice lay in for us.

Did another test this am and the faint line is still there so good signs hey? xx

Can i join aswell please? Due 07/12 has anyone realised that if we have our baby on 12/12 the DOB will be 12/12/12!?! im currently feeling like i could kill someone!! no cigarettes for a good coupe of days and no vodka/wine/jaiger for the past 2 weekends PLUS im bloated as a bull......not a good combo!

im soooo nervouse, i keep thinking my tests arent getting darker, i done my 4th CB digi on 06/04 and it was 2-3 so waiting for the 6 i have ordered off the net to arrive!

anyone had any weird cravings yet!? mines Banana's?! So weird! x

Can i join aswell please? Due 07/12 has anyone realised that if we have our baby on 12/12 the DOB will be 12/12/12!?! im currently feeling like i could kill someone!! no cigarettes for a good coupe of days and no vodka/wine/jaiger for the past 2 weekends PLUS im bloated as a bull......not a good combo!

im soooo nervouse, i keep thinking my tests arent getting darker, i done my 4th CB digi on 06/04 and it was 2-3 so waiting for the 6 i have ordered off the net to arrive!

yay hello my fellow welsh mummy!! south Wales too! the best x

snap with the nervousness and the lack of vodka! i purposely did the CB digi early as i was supposed to be going on a night out with the girls bank hol sunday. gutted in a way as was dying for a good night out but obv wat i have is way better than vodka! lol

snap with the nervousness and the lack of vodka! i purposely did the CB digi early as i was supposed to be going on a night out with the girls bank hol sunday. gutted in a way as was dying for a good night out but obv wat i have is way better than vodka! lol

Oohhhhh Brecon! I love Brecon, me and the OH walked up Pen-Y-Fan a few weeks back and im hoping to go to Ystradfellte waterfalls this weekend, weather permitting!

Thats why i done a CB for, the weekend previous i had drunk way too much (2 bottles of wine and half a bottle of vodka) AF was due on Tuesday, still hadnt had nothing by friday morning so decided to test as I knew i had a heavy weekend coming up and i found out i was pregnant! like you say its worth staying off the booze!

Hi girls and Congrats! I am missing my 5pm wine! Not a smoker so no problem there but love a wine or some bubbles a few nights a week. Oh well done it twice before so no it's not forever and as you said what I have is way better than wine! We did have quite a few social events over Dec, Jan and Feb...

My boobs arent sore? Weird question but do any of you not have sore boobs? Probably stressing over nothing but did have them this early with both previous pregnancies. Maybe it's because I stopped breast feeding 6 months ago....sooo nackered (tired), better hit the hay. Night x

my boobs were VERY sore over the weekend, i bought a bigger bra on Monday tho and since then they have been much better xx

My boobs arent sore? Weird question but do any of you not have sore boobs? Probably stressing over nothing but did have them this early with both previous pregnancies. Maybe it's because I stopped breast feeding 6 months ago....sooo nackered (tired), better hit the hay. Night x

i dont have sore boobs yet. seems like ages ago i was pregnant with Alfie so cant remember early symptoms and tbh it was an almost perfect one... no sickness, no water infections, little or no heartburn, BP normal and the same nearly every appointment. was very very lucky until week 40 wen there was a change in my BP and they thought it was Pre Eclampsia but mild so got induced 4 days over. the worse bit was the labour... he was back to back and i have forceps and an episiotamy (wrong spelling sorry).

whats the betting this one is totally different. i kinda want some symptoms though, i want to feel pregnant earlier as i know how amazing it feels but i didnt get anything until alfie was 20 weeks and kicking and baby bump appeared xx

hahaha it most prob will be the complete opp hun! they say no 2 pregnancies are ever the same dont they, well this is my first and iv been ok so far just extreme tiredness, cant eat chocolate cause it makes me sick, got a craving for Banana's and im completely off food, oh and my boobs have gone MASSIVE! other than that im fine and im only 6 weeks in! i am so nervous tho of having a MMC or something like that! when are you due hun? xxx

i dont have sore boobs yet. seems like ages ago i was pregnant with Alfie so cant remember early symptoms and tbh it was an almost perfect one... no sickness, no water infections, little or no heartburn, BP normal and the same nearly every appointment. was very very lucky until week 40 wen there was a change in my BP and they thought it was Pre Eclampsia but mild so got induced 4 days over. the worse bit was the labour... he was back to back and i have forceps and an episiotamy (wrong spelling sorry).

whats the betting this one is totally different. i kinda want some symptoms though, i want to feel pregnant earlier as i know how amazing it feels but i didnt get anything until alfie was 20 weeks and kicking and baby bump appeared xx

Sounds like an awesome pregnancy, not a great birth story but haven't heard many great ones (but they are out there). They say all pregnancies are different. My first was 10 years ago and was pretty good. I have never suffered from MS, either did my mum or sister so I think it may be a genetic thing. I had a 18 hour labour with my first (induced on my due date because she was considered big and the ob didn't want me to go over....hind sight is a wonderful thing), I got to 10cm pushed for two hours, complications set in and emergency c section followed, she was 10 pound 1! Second baby, elective c section and she was 9 pounds 5.... Big babies in our family. So this one will most likely be another c section...maybe I should schedule it on 12.12.12 lol!

I think you may find with this preg you will feel things sooner, because you know what it feels like and they say you do with a 2nd. Love the name Alfie too cute!!

Sounds like an awesome pregnancy, not a great birth story but haven't heard many great ones (but they are out there). They say all pregnancies are different. My first was 10 years ago and was pretty good. I have never suffered from MS, either did my mum or sister so I think it may be a genetic thing. I had a 18 hour labour with my first (induced on my due date because she was considered big and the ob didn't want me to go over....hind sight is a wonderful thing), I got to 10cm pushed for two hours, complications set in and emergency c section followed, she was 10 pound 1! Second baby, elective c section and she was 9 pounds 5.... Big babies in our family. So this one will most likely be another c section...maybe I should schedule it on 12.12.12 lol!

I think you may find with this preg you will feel things sooner, because you know what it feels like and they say you do with a 2nd. Love the name Alfie too cute!!

10lb 1!??!?!?! Good Lord!!!!! She was a big un!! im glad you had a C section, that would be rather painful! x

Due 07/12 has anyone realised that if we have our baby on 12/12 the DOB will be 12/12/12!?!

My due date is 12/12/12 :D Chances of actually having it on that day quite slim im sure but still its quite cool! We had 1 preg test left so hubby said i should do it, well the test line came up before the control line and they are the same darkness :D So happpppppy! :happydance: :cloud9:

Told his mum and dad, and my mum and step dad today, they are soooo excited! We walked past a charity shop and in the window were 3 winnie the pooh prints of pencil drawings. We had already mentioned maybe having a classic winnie the pooh nursery, his mum and dad bought them for us!! :happydance:

My bbs hurt so much with DS I could cry but this time they dont hurt at all. I think BFhas toughened them up. :shrug: I'm not worried about it because I have enough MS to keep me occupied. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->