*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats and welcome new BFP'S.

This group is getting massive, how awesome!! Sagittarius babies for most of us! I am a Sag and so is DH! Both my other girls are Leos....so it's all fire signs in our house! Not that I am a big believer but it's interesting!

5 weeks today and gosh it's dragging! More so than my other pregnancies. Def more hungry...curry and pizza sounds awesome!!! Oh and Nann bread how delicious! You know your in trouble when these things sound delicious at 8 am!!

I find I am sleeping much deeper at night and still having really vivid dreams. No cramping, boobs not sore, no MS, just hungry, bloated and tired.

Lolly try not to work too hard! And probably good idea to take the TTC out of you name :) :)

Enjoy your Sunday. Stunning day here again!! Loving it....

Well had some good news, hopefully Hubby will be home sooner than planned, maybe 2weeks earlier. Not changing my tickler yet as the army likes to disappoint.

Lolly, Wat happened to ur early night girl? Bet ur shattered. I've been proper lazy today... Oops xx

That's brilliant news LisaLoo!!!!! It must be incredibly hard having him there! FX for you and Alfie that he gets back safe, sound and sooner! Xx

Awww that's fantastic news Lisa :) Hope he does get to come back home to you soon :hugs:

And TTC has been in my name since 2008 munch! I was thinking of changing it after DD but then I started TTC again, and I'm not ruling out a no.3 just yet :winkwink: (although my OH is/has :rofl:) so I'd better keep it!

Well had some good news, hopefully Hubby will be home sooner than planned, maybe 2weeks earlier. Not changing my tickler yet as the army likes to disappoint.

Lolly, Wat happened to ur early night girl? Bet ur shattered. I've been proper lazy today... Oops xx

That's brilliant news LisaLoo!!!!! It must be incredibly hard having him there! FX for you and Alfie that he gets back safe, sound and sooner! Xx

Thanks munch, it's hard but u get used to it and I know he's doing a fab job out there. Will get a whole 2months with him before he goes back to work. He's posted to Cyprus again 24th July for 3 years. We were there nearly 5years ago, DS was born there. We were supposed to be moving back with him around sept time but I'm thinking of waiting until this lil bean is born before moving, it means being apart for another few months but this way il get Xmas with family in our own home before packing up and moving again for few years. Gonna be hard but really want my mum to be there for this one. She missed out on Alfie being born and she gutted we r moving away again so soon wen this one will be tiny. Hmmm army life hey :dohh:

Thanks munch, it's hard but u get used to it and I know he's doing a fab job out there. Will get a whole 2months with him before he goes back to work. He's posted to Cyprus again 24th July for 3 years. We were there nearly 5years ago, DS was born there. We were supposed to be moving back with him around sept time but I'm thinking of waiting until this lil bean is born before moving, it means being apart for another few months but this way il get Xmas with family in our own home before packing up and moving again for few years. Gonna be hard but really want my mum to be there for this one. She missed out on Alfie being born and she gutted we r moving away again so soon wen this one will be tiny. Hmmm army life hey :dohh:

Gosh I just can't imagine it. I am sure he is doing a good job there. We have troops over there too, no where near as many as your country does though. Least you have 2 months together thats a fair bit of time as a family. Your poor mum, I totally feel for her. Both my siblings live in London with their children and it's very hard for my parents who are here with me, would be extra hard knowing that you are not in the safest part of the world too. I think you are going to have an extra special Christmas this year!! Stay strong! Your amazing x

Hi ladies!

I am cautiously pregnant with #1 and would love to join in here :)

EED: 20/12/2012 :cloud9:

I can't wait!! xxx

Awww that's fantastic news Lisa :) Hope he does get to come back home to you soon :hugs:

And TTC has been in my name since 2008 munch! I was thinking of changing it after DD but then I started TTC again, and I'm not ruling out a no.3 just yet :winkwink: (although my OH is/has :rofl:) so I'd better keep it!

Fair enough :) 3 is a lovely number ;)

I don't want to scare anyone and I also don't want to be scared but I had a touch of brown in my cm only when wiping. I am absolutely mortified.TMI_ I don't have any cramping and I did fool around with dh and had an orgasm earlier. Any chance that is why the spotting? I can't see the doctor as it is the weekend and I don't want to go to the emergency room. I know a lot of people say it is normal to have a bit of brown spotting here and there in early pg but oh my gosh is it scary!!:cry:

Gosh I just can't imagine it. I am sure he is doing a good job there. We have troops over there too, no where near as many as your country does though. Least you have 2 months together thats a fair bit of time as a family. Your poor mum, I totally feel for her. Both my siblings live in London with their children and it's very hard for my parents who are here with me, would be extra hard knowing that you are not in the safest part of the world too. I think you are going to have an extra special Christmas this year!! Stay strong! Your amazing x

Thank u so much, those lovely words of encouragement really help. Wow Wat did I do with BnB in my life xx

I don't want to scare anyone and I also don't want to be scared but I had a touch of brown in my cm only when wiping. I am absolutely mortified.TMI_ I don't have any cramping and I did fool around with dh and had an orgasm earlier. Any chance that is why the spotting? I can't see the doctor as it is the weekend and I don't want to go to the emergency room. I know a lot of people say it is normal to have a bit of brown spotting here and there in early pg but oh my gosh is it scary!!:cry:

I had this with DS at around 5-6 weeks with no pain and they told me it was from implantation. No cramping is a good sign, try not to worry xx

I agree - a bit of brown spotting around 6 weeks is 100% normal. Try not to worry (impossible I know, were all worried all the time!)

Welcome to the group Haylee.!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your bfp!!!

ImSoTired, from what I've read it seems to be normal to have some spotting after sex, when the cervix is irritated. I know just what you mean about how scary it is though, I check the tp when I wipe and say a little prayer when there is nothing there! I was completely depressed last night when I got dark yellow cm and was sure it must be the start of some spotting and something must be wrong. Then it went back to clear! :p It's so hard not to be terrified of everything, being pregnant is scary!!

Thank you Jules!! :hugs:

Every time I go to the toilet I am so nervous! It is a little reassuring knowing that I am not the only one who feels that way. I am scared to BD until atleast 7-8 weeks! Poor OH :haha:

xx

Anyone else due the 21st? Or with their 1st in australia like me?

Hey Chick!!

I live in Australia and I am due 20th Dec with our first :cloud9: xxx

Congratulations! :happydance:
Where abouts are you? Im in Cairns, no sheep here!
I think its pretty likely one of the three of us will end up with a christmas day baby :flower:

Thanks Chick and Congrats to you too!

:shock: I am only 7 hours down the road from you :shock: Whitsundays :)

Yep I have a feeling I will go overdue and pop on Xmas day! We are going to love being pregnant at full term in the awesome tropical heat ***sarcasm***:rofl:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->