*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Wow how scary lvmyhusbnd :hugs: so glad your little bean is doing ok. What will they do about this fibroid tumour then? Where is it?

Finally remembered to take a baby bloat piccy tonight... bare in mind in the morning it's totally flat!

So how far along do I look??? :haha::haha::haha:

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/8790ba7d.jpg

Mumto3and......

Yes I know exactly what you mean! We have 3 girls between us and my mum has even started knitting blue things already! I am sure the "do you want a boy" will come as soon as we announce it! I will be happy with another girl or a boy, although I lean towards a boy for DH sake as he is a little out numbered, even the dogs a girl!

LvMyHsbnd hoping everything works out ok. Good to hear you have found an appropriate ob and your pregnancy is on track. My thoughts are with you x

Hey guys! As for the tumor - they're leaving it! It's fairly common, just not necessarily in 24 year olds :)! The Dr. will probably be watching me pretty close, just to make sure everything is okay! Thankfully mine is connected to the outside of the uterus by a "stalk"...meaning that it's just floating around...pretty gross huh? Lol!

I'm trying to stay updated with everyone & I just love reading how everyone is feeling & doing! I might not post all the time, but I really do think of the December snowflakes everrrrryday!

I think I might announce the pregnancy at 8 weeks :)! I know a lot of people wait, but I'm just SO excited & I don't feel shame in anybody knowing if something was to go wrong. I just cannot wait to scream it to the world!

XO Sleep tight everyone XO

OH & one more thing LOL! My husband and I are on team yellow, just wondering what everyone else plans on doing?! Also, are you picking the name out or are you bringing a list to the hospital & letting your child pick its name by how they look/their energy?

XO

i really dont post on here much anymore, but i read every page so i know whats happening with my fellow snowflakes :D

I had really bad MS for a few days and yesterday it was definately much better, i didnt take my flax seed oil tablet yesterday so im wondering if that had anything to do with it! Im not taking it today either to see if it is that or if my MS has just died down already. Im not worried, im happy not to be feeling terrible!!

My first midwife appt is on friday, very excited hehe :D I wonder if ill get an early scan or just wait till 12 weeks! Its not that far away now though, 5 weeks to go till I can tell the world :cloud9:

6 weeks today and still no signs of any baby-related symptoms!!

All I have is a crappy cold. Thanks.

10 days to go before Babybond scan - I can't wait! :happydance:

lvmyhusbnd - Hope you are feeling ok! That's scary :(

TTC Lolly - AWESOME scan! I love that you can sees the arms & legs!!

Manuiti - Our bloats look the same! It just looks like I stopped working out the past 2-3 months!

I've been feeling really well - I'm trying to just enjoy not being so tired and nauseous anymore, but I can't help but feel it all may come back!

I had my second scan yesterday at 8w5d, they couldn't see anything with an external scan (I have a backwards tipped uterus) so they did an internal and he/she popped up right away, HR at 167 BPM! I can't believe how much they change in 2 weeks, and how much more fluid there is! No wonder I'm so bloated!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7114/6974926446_944a0675a7.jpg
photo by c99daf7593fc7ea6aeb090167ae534a3, on Flickr

Oh wow gs20!!! What a fantastic scan pic!!! You must be over the moon! :happydance:

manuiti - fantastic bloat :thumbup: looks cute!

gs20 - what a beautiful scan pic!! I wish I had my own scanning equipment so I could just check in on baby whenever and look at the difference as the days go by :haha:

Girls, I am so excited about the pic, and that we could see our little baby g! I can hardly wait for May 10th, our next one, to see how much it's changed again!

Just thought id put an update in as been a bit busy, spent last night in hospital (where I'm writing this from) as I've been suffering severe abdominal pains for the last 3 days, went to see my gp first thing Friday morning and he sent me away with pain killers and says if it got any worse I should contact the out of hours, by 8pm last night I was in so much pain I went to hospital, finally at 2.45am I got admitted with a possible ectopic pregnancy��
Finally got to sleep at about half 4 and then waited and waited to be seen again, was nil by mouth which was awful and eventually docs came round about 2pm, examined my stomach again and said the pregnancy hormones were alot stronger than expected in an ectopic but won't be able to confirm alls ok till I have a scanwhich they can't do until Sunday morning, So I have another night in hospital playing the waiting game, keep your fingers crossed for me that after the scan the news will be of a positive nature xxx

Oh fifipots :hugs: so sorry you're going through this. I have everything crossed for you that your little bean is just fine. Hope you feel better soon, keep us updated if you can x

GS 20 I love the scan! seeing all the 8 week scans makes me wish i had waited a week or 2 before by scan!

fifipots i hope everything goes ok for you:hugs:

fifipots - got everything crossed for you that everything's going to be okay.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope all will be well fifipots!!

AFM, did I say I was suffering from constipation? Cause now it's the opposite. Let's just say I barely made it home in time today... Since 8 weeks hit things have become dramatically worse when it comes to feeling sick. It is so much worse than with DD. I feel like I can hardly function.

Fifipots, FX for you and little bean. Hope all works out well.

Loving all the scan pics!! I have my first scan tomorrow at 7w 1day. Super excited. They don't normally do them over here until 12 weeks but I have a fab GP who I have been seeing since I was 17 ( 22 years) and she just does what ever I ask within reason of course ;) I plan to tell my sister (who is 15 weeks preg) that I am pregnant after scan so that's exciting! Just feeling tired and super hungry at the moment. I keep piling my plate with food only to find that my eyes were bigger than my stomach!

Take care of yourselves and your beans..... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->