*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

2016 - that's great about the doppler. What a lovely way to start bonding with baby! :thumbup:

afm - at 5w+1 morning sickness kicked in last night and this morning I'm just lying here feeling really yuck. Not feeling the desire to throw up yet but just totally overcome with nausea. Ooooof. Really hoping it doesn't get worse than this. But to keep my PMA going, it means I'm still pregnant so I'm going to try and enjoy that thought more than I'm not enjoying feeling like this.

Morning ladies still on :cloud9: this morning

My scan was internal. Bubs was sleeping so no moving. I can't wait for the next scan in 4 weeks!!!

How is everyone else doing?

I'm thinking of buying a doppler 2 but I'm not sure how DH will feel. He always thinks I over-think things. But he works and can't make the appointments so he wont be able to hear, only see the pics.

My boobs dont hurt as much, the gas & acid reflux has died down some. My "evening" sickness doesn't seem as bad. The only thing that's still bad is the food aversion - appetite still not what I know it should be. I get full to fast - like I had gastric bypass or something. Anyone else's symptoms lessening?

My All day MS had been getting a bit better, then the last two days it was horrible! Toda I better again so maybe it was a bug, lol! I do feel today like I can function a little better, so I'm hoping I'm coming out of the early symptoms. One thing is getting worse though... Constipation! No fun....

Blu Butterfly and juless- We are all at 8+1 today! My symptoms have definately calmed down quite a bit. I also get very full very quick and find it hard to find something I want to eat. Sometimes I'm very hungry and sometimes I can't bare to eat. I had a touch of reflux yesterday as well. I'm definately worried that the symptoms are gone but hoping it's all ok anyway.

just droppin in to say hi. i will be MIA til May 6th. i leave toda for disney so i hope u all have a great week. when i get back i have my first appt may 7th yay!!n ill b 6 weeks lol!!

Have fun on your trip!

Have a nice holiday bbygurl :)

Had my booking appointment today and everything was great! They also offered me an impromptu dating scan there and then and I of course said yes! She had a look externally and said I was closer to 9 weeks than 8, then she asked if I'd like it done internally for a clearer picture and a more accurate EDD, again, YES :haha: !! She put me forward a day so my new & permanent EDD is 3rd Dec and baby has changed so much from when I saw him at 7 weeks! He had a long leg outstretched and arm bud waving about :cloud9: here's my pic;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/scan.jpg

I might have a UTI so my pee has been sent off for analysis but everything else was great. I'm booked in for my next scan on 22nd May, that's the nuchal translucency testing for Down's Syndrome and have my 16 wk appt booked in too :yipee: I feel much more pregnant now after all of this and getting to bring my maternity notes hom :) off to have a good read of it all now!

Yaye TTC_Lolly!! Great scan, look at your bean!!!!!!

ImSoTired - our symptoms sound about the same, maybe it's because we're at the same point in our pg!

Juless - feel better today hun!

Thanks! Been feeling better today, but just ate lunch and now I feel gross again. Second tri looks sooooooooooooooo good right now! What beautiful scan pics!!! :D You guys can see mine in um.... around 8-9 weeks? lol!

Thats beautiful ttc lolly!Congrats! I wonder if thats what my baby is beginning to look like! Awww....I wanna see baby now!

I hope that the symptoms being a bit calmer is normal and everything is alright. It is my first and a lot of women say that they didn't have an over abundance of symptoms with their first, or they didn't recognize them so much with the first as the second.

I still can't wait to see if everything is ok! At least May is coming soon and when May is over I'll get to see baby again! Fx'd all is well!

oooooh lolly what a fabulous scan pic! you must be over the moon! :happydance:

I know a lot of people on here are talking about being constipated, anyone got the opposite? I certain do. yuck.

thanks ladies :hugs:

my symptoms have all gone now, i don't even feel pregnant except for the bloat! can't wait to start feeling the movements to make it all feel a bit more real :)

manuiti - MEEE!! :haha: i was so constipated with DD but this time round i'm going veeeerrrry regularly let's say!

Lolly your scan pic is amazing:cloud9: the baby looks just like your ticker baby! How lovely that it was a supprise :)

I'm more regular than normal and when I have to go I have to go I can't wait!

Anyone noticing any cravings? I need at least 2 cola calypo ice lollies a day.

I have set up an email account for my baby I sent my first mail today:) I will post it when I'm not on my phone :)

My nausea has seemed to go away - I hope this is for real and not a fluke!

oh wow ttc lolly that pic is amazing! I have to wait till the 18th for my dating i declined the downs screening thought it was a blood test and they hurt like mad lol. Ive been craving chicken and mushroom pot noodle with quavers dipped in sounds horrible but Ive even got my Hubby eating it Its lovely,

Lolly your scan pic is amazing:cloud9: the baby looks just like your ticker baby! How lovely that it was a supprise :)

I have set up an email account for my baby I sent my first mail today:) I will post it when I'm not on my phone :)

The email idea is so sweet!

horseypants have you shared the happy news with everyone yet? :hugs: x

I thought that too :haha: I couldn't believe how much clearer the internal was to external, she showed me external first and it didn't really look anything like that!

No cravings as such for me but, as you know, my love for cheese & onion flavour crisps (or chips to US ladies!) sandwiches has grown :lol:

oh wow ttc lolly that pic is amazing! I have to wait till the 18th for my dating i declined the downs screening thought it was a blood test and they hurt like mad lol. Ive been craving chicken and mushroom pot noodle with quavers dipped in sounds horrible but Ive even got my Hubby eating it Its lovely,

Thanks hun! I hate blood tests too :( had them done today and my arm is hurting tonight so bad I can barely move it. I expect it'll be worse in the morning. I wasn't going to have the DS testing but it's a combined blood test and scan, and any excuse just to see my baby again!

Hello moms! :)

It has been one crazy week :(! Tuesday evening I had some intesne (sharp/shooting) pains in my left side! This whole pregnancy has been cramping to my left so I called the nurse & she said get in right away. They obviously wanted to rule out an ectopic pregnancy which we did indeed rule out. What they did find was my itty bitty fibroid tumor on my left side is now the size of a grapefruit. The progesterone & estrogen are making it grow like a weed. It was a really scary situation...they brought up the C word. I don't think cancer should just be thrown out there so casually :(! I ended up having to find a really good OB that's ready to take on the challenge & I did!

I have pictures from the scan at the ER, they are dating me just right in relation to ovulation! She did say she thought she saw a heartbeat but it wasn't her focus there & I completely understand. The ER was to make sure the pain was okay - not so I could see the baby. When I was there I was 5 + 6 & my levels were right on track! The OB I'm at now is so amazing & I'll be in on Wednesday for my second scan to find that strong heartbeat! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone! XO

Glad your pregnancy's ok LvMyHsbnd! So what's the next course of action with your tumor?

Hope everything gets sorted for you nice and easily hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->