*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi Ladies,

Great scan today. I was in tears. My baby popped up on the screen right away!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/577212_292478824167445_100002159892289_640151_2095666099_n.jpg

It was beautiful to hear the heartbeat!!! :cloud9: 150bpm

blubutterfly what a stunning scan! you can see it little arms and legs!!

Oh yeah,
Doc. pushed me back two days to 7w5d instead of 8 weeks but that's ok. Guess bean has some catching up to do! I heard the heart beat too. Says I'm due Dec 7th now but I'm going to keep it at the 6th for now. I have a follow up scan at 12 weeks.

Awww Blu what an awesome scan pic!! You can see the little nubs! Hi baby :hi:

I'd leave your EDD for now too hun, I'm doing the same until I get told at 12 weeks as well x

Congrats Blu!!! I also had my scan today and there it was just beating away (163 bpm)! I am measuring spot on with my ticker (thank you regular periods) so I am due 12/3 or 12/4 and that feels about right. As soon as I get the picture scanned I will load it. I cried so much. A glorious day indeed.

lovie - that's amazing, thanks so much for sharing. i agree - if they're happy that everything's ok, just go with it and trust them, otherwise you're just worrying for the fun of it.

gs20 - if they can't see anything i'm sure they'll just switch to an internal scan. it's the same machine, just a different 'tool' on the end. :thumbup:

For those who got an external scan early, can you see anything? I'll have my second scan tomorrow - I'll be 8w5d and they're doing an external scan. I'm scared they won't see anything!

i had an external at Seven weeks four days and you could see the baby and heart beat. My scan pic might be on my profile, at nearly nine weeks you should see everything fine:thumbup:

Thanks ladies! I feel so much better about my appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to see my bean again...or green olive, whatever it is this week :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Great scan today. I was in tears. My baby popped up on the screen right away!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/577212_292478824167445_100002159892289_640151_2095666099_n.jpg

It was beautiful to hear the heartbeat!!! :cloud9: 150bpm

LOVE! It's starting to look like a little baby! Congrats!

I have my Maternal-Fetal Medicine (high risk) appointment to be evaluated tomorrow. I wouldn't mind being put on high-risk just for the extra care and attention to detail, but I don't want to be labeled and/or more scared, either!

I am 5w4d and I look prego! Is this possible? This is my third pregnancy, ds in 07 and twins in 09. I have heard that you "show" quicker with each pregnancy, but clearly this is bloat! But, I look prego! How do you keep this news a secret, when I look like this already? I feel ridiculous! Will this go down or do I need to re think my plan of sharing the news at 12 weeks?

I am 5w4d and I look prego! Is this possible? This is my third pregnancy, ds in 07 and twins in 09. I have heard that you "show" quicker with each pregnancy, but clearly this is bloat! But, I look prego! How do you keep this news a secret, when I look like this already? I feel ridiculous! Will this go down or do I need to re think my plan of sharing the news at 12 weeks?

Totally hear you Momto3... I am the same, not so much in the morn but by the arvo I look pregnant. It has happened quicker than last pregnancy. I am on my 3rd too. I find this 12 week to tell people most annoying to tell you the truth, I understand the reasons behind it but if I was to have a MC I think I would like my nearest and dearest to know I was pregnant in the first place. My two BBF's know and parents but that's all at moment. Hard decisions.....

Morning!

Actually slept in til 5.30am today. I wonder if the excessive ginger consumption combined with sea bands on overnight has actually helped??? Going to a wedding tomorrow so not sure I can work the sea bands into my look! :haha:

ducky1502 - really sorry to hear you have been so poorly. Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

oznic - I'm so sorry for your loss, Hun. Keep strong x

Blu, Chloe and Lovie - thanks for showing your scans ladies. I love seeing all the snowflakes growing! Blu - cant believe how well you could see your baby :happydance:

ttc_lolly - hope things go well with the midwife today. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs: You're so funny with your pram all good to go :xmas13:

Loving the scan pics awwwww. Blu that is so incredibly clear, was it an internal scan. Was bubs asleep or could you see some wiggles?

I am a happy mummy today. Finally found Sprouts HB on the doppler yesterday....but then he floated out the way and I couldn't find him again. Then I tried again this morning and found it for ages - about 156bpm. :cloud9:
So glad I can now check in whenever I have a wobble and need reassurance. I have taken a little video of the doppler so that I can play it back instead of using the doppler too much. :haha:

2016 - yay! That's great news! So pleased for you. Now you can relax and enjoy!

2016 wow that's awesome! Really want a doppler now!

i cant wait to get a doppler :) should you limit how much you use them?

Good point! My mum really wants to come but I'm not sure they let you bring 2 people:shrug:

Each hospital has different policies so it's best to ring and check. I know mine allows for 2 people to come in :)

ttc lolly ok i have it was such a bargain.. Omg i am so bad! I think i have a shopping addiction lol i blame my mum she egged me on so Its going to have to stay at her house and take up room as her punishment ha ha...

Hahaha love it! What did you get? Don't worry, I bought mine when I was 5 weeks :blush: :rofl:

Its a silver cross Its lovely i doubt it will fit in the boot of my punto but i couldnt help it. I have an antique rocking crib, travel cot, first stage car seat already lol:blush:. Everyone keeps offering me things which is great i gave most of my baby things away as my youngest is nearly six now..

lol lovie i think Its more down to my need to shop generally i am a very unorganised person Iam Not buying anythin else till my twenty week scan! I promised my husband :-/ i dont think my mother will let me fill anymore of her house either! :-(

2016 that is great news about the doppler! I am still waiting for mine to come in.. can't wait!!!

Totally hear you Momto3... I am the same, not so much in the morn but by the arvo I look pregnant. It has happened quicker than last pregnancy. I am on my 3rd too. I find this 12 week to tell people most annoying to tell you the truth, I understand the reasons behind it but if I was to have a MC I think I would like my nearest and dearest to know I was pregnant in the first place. My two BBF's know and parents but that's all at moment. Hard decisions.....

I know what you mean about the 12 weeks plan. We will be telling family and close friends before that, but as far as an announcement, I would like to wait. With this being our third, and already having 3 boys, I just want to limit the time people will be asking if we want a girl. Duh! Also knowing this is it, it is kind of special for it to be our little secret for a little while. I told very early with my first, and with the twins I was showing at 8 weeks, so both pregnancies were really long. I like to make little milestones to break the next 9 months up! So if I can wait until 10-12 weeks to share, it is something to look forward to in a few weeks. But, at this rate, not sure I will be able to. :)

As far as MC, I do think that having support of others knowing would be helpful. I was on clomid and know there is an increase risk in mc, but that just makes me a little more cautious about letting the news spill.

just droppin in to say hi. i will be MIA til May 6th. i leave toda for disney so i hope u all have a great week. when i get back i have my first appt may 7th yay!!n ill b 6 weeks lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->