*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I have my scan picture and it looks nothing like the picture the G20 posted. It looks like a little light in a circle. Hmmm. Oh well, every person who saw it at the hospital did not indicate that I should be concerned so I will just roll with it. I am 9 weeks today and have my next scan at 18 weeks but will try to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks (could not hear it this time though could see it just fine).

Attachments

• 8 weeks 4 days!.jpg
    8 weeks 4 days!.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
Have been having diahreeha all day.. Sorry for tmi. Not feeling like a bug so could be due to ms. I never throw up so maybe my body is dealing with it this way instead? Don't know... But my belly hurts and I feel like crap.

Sorry Jules. Some days I have diarrhea so I do think it is pretty normal.

Fifipots :hug: I hope all tuns out well

Great scans ladies! Its great to see our little snowflakes :)

Welcome to all the new snowflakes.

Juless, sorry you're still not feeling well. I didn't feel so well today either. My doc changed my prenatal so I'm not sure if its that or mys cking back in.

can I please be added my due date is 27th December but I have very irregular cycles since coming off depo provera 15mths ago so wont get a better idea of my due date til I have my first scan at 8 weeks (my gp said ill see more then then if I had 1 now).

I've been getting diarrhea for 20 mins every morning for the last week. My GP said you can go either way in early pregnancy - constipation or diarrhea. Luckily it only lasts for 20 mins or so. I know which i'd prefer :blush:

I've been getting diarrhea for 20 mins every morning for the last week. My GP said you can go either way in early pregnancy - constipation or diarrhea. Luckily it only lasts for 20 mins or so. I know which i'd prefer :blush:
Yep me too, all normal I believe, we are due around the same time Lil, seems like to have pg for ages already and only found out 6 days ago, gonna be a long 40 weeks sigh:wacko:

My bowels are all over the place! Couple weeks ago I was complaining about having diarrhea a couple minutes after eating anything. Now it's gone the other way and, in the week I was really struggling to poop but was looking after LO and he was screaming at the safety gate so I rushed and managed to split my bottom. :cry: Now it splits and bleeds every time I poop. If I try take anything to ease constipation eg. dried apricots I get instant diarrhea again. I'm drinking plenty of water and think I'm getting enough fibre guess its just one of those things.

Got my date for the nuchal scan through yesterday and it's on 28th May which seems ages away. Will be 12+6 by then.

Any if you ladies with the Baby Gaga ticker like mine...we move up to the next box at 9 weeks. Woop! :happydance:

Just thought id put an update in as been a bit busy, spent last night in hospital (where I'm writing this from) as I've been suffering severe abdominal pains for the last 3 days, went to see my gp first thing Friday morning and he sent me away with pain killers and says if it got any worse I should contact the out of hours, by 8pm last night I was in so much pain I went to hospital, finally at 2.45am I got admitted with a possible ectopic pregnancy��
Finally got to sleep at about half 4 and then waited and waited to be seen again, was nil by mouth which was awful and eventually docs came round about 2pm, examined my stomach again and said the pregnancy hormones were alot stronger than expected in an ectopic but won't be able to confirm alls ok till I have a scanwhich they can't do until Sunday morning, So I have another night in hospital playing the waiting game, keep your fingers crossed for me that after the scan the news will be of a positive nature xxx

Hi all, just got back from my scan and am ecstatic to say my bean is viable and measuring 7+3, so no ectopic afterall, the relief is just immense

Have a pic but haven't got a clue how to upload it from a mobile???

Just thought id put an update in as been a bit busy, spent last night in hospital (where I'm writing this from) as I've been suffering severe abdominal pains for the last 3 days, went to see my gp first thing Friday morning and he sent me away with pain killers and says if it got any worse I should contact the out of hours, by 8pm last night I was in so much pain I went to hospital, finally at 2.45am I got admitted with a possible ectopic pregnancy��
Finally got to sleep at about half 4 and then waited and waited to be seen again, was nil by mouth which was awful and eventually docs came round about 2pm, examined my stomach again and said the pregnancy hormones were alot stronger than expected in an ectopic but won't be able to confirm alls ok till I have a scanwhich they can't do until Sunday morning, So I have another night in hospital playing the waiting game, keep your fingers crossed for me that after the scan the news will be of a positive nature xxx

Hi all, just got back from my scan and am ecstatic to say my bean is viable and measuring 7+3, so no ectopic afterall, the relief is just immense

That is fantastic news....I'm so happy for you :hugs:

fifi that is fantastic news!!:hugs:

good luck with the scan munch :) how fun that your bubba will have a close in age cousin :)

I love the scan pics :) I think the difference is down to the equiptment and if they do them internally or externally.. also the angle of the baby :)

i have a bloat pic to share, im wearing a dress to try and hide it but my boobs are bigger than when i bought the dress... so excuse the cleavage!

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
Lovie i love the bloat pic (and dress) I'd put one up if I had the brains to work out how :haha:

I have my scan picture and it looks nothing like the picture the G20 posted. It looks like a little light in a circle. Hmmm. Oh well, every person who saw it at the hospital did not indicate that I should be concerned so I will just roll with it. I am 9 weeks today and have my next scan at 18 weeks but will try to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks (could not hear it this time though could see it just fine).

Saucy, the tech had started with an external that looked pretty similar to yours, but I was there for high risk evaluation so they needed accurate measurements and switched to an internal exam. Not fun, but better pics. And they did say it depends on where your little one settles in whether or not they can see it earlier. Hope that eases your mind :hugs:

Yay! :happydance: Congratulations! I can't upload from my phone either, I have to wait until I can download to my computer before positing.

Congrats fifipots! So glad everything is ok. Did they figure out what was causing the abdominal pain or did it just go away on its own?

Lovie... wow! What a bump pic! I have nothing.... but I did notice the bottom of my belly is a little rounder and hard so that made me happy.

2016, sorry to hear about your bathroom issues, hope things get better soon.

2 weeks till I see my doctor for the first time and 4 weeks till my scan!!!

Hehe I just cheated and had a wee nosey around the third trimester threads.........so exciting and scary. All the pictures of their big pregnant bellys.....beautiful! Can't wait till I'm that big :happydance: anyone else not able to resist peaking into the other threads......just to see?

god its sohard keeping up with this lol i only miss a day ir so and i have pagesss to catch up on hope everyone is doing ok tho :D xxxxxxxxx

pls add me in 30th dec.
Best of luck in the morn fifi xx

can I please be added my due date is 27th December but I have very irregular cycles since coming off depo provera 15mths ago so wont get a better idea of my due date til I have my first scan at 8 weeks (my gp said ill see more then then if I had 1 now).

welcome ladies and congrats :flower: will add you both now!

saucysac, lovely scan pic!

fifi - that's brilliant news, hope you learn how to upload a pic soon so we can see!

2016 - sorry about your bathroom troubles, sounds painful :hugs:

lovie - beautiful bloat :)

:wave: Nellie. I'm currently due December 27th as well. :thumbup:

Fifipots - Yay!!!! Sooooo glad to hear everything's ok with your little bean. :happydance: Yeah, I'm also curious if they managed to figure out the source of your pain. Hope it's gone away. :hugs:

lovie - Fantastic bloat pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->