*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi everyone! I'm due in Dec 24th and sooo excited. I've had light symptoms most of the time, some days it's worse than others. Light nausea, sore bbs, TIRED (that's my main one). I can't wait to share the rest of this journey with you lovely ladies :flower:

Hi everyone! I'm due in Dec 24th and sooo excited. I've had light symptoms most of the time, some days it's worse than others. Light nausea, sore bbs, TIRED (that's my main one). I can't wait to share the rest of this journey with you lovely ladies :flower:

Welcome hun and congratulations! Will add you to the list :flower:

Can't believe we are still getting more Snowflakes, love it! :yipee:

Off topic question, how can I add the December Snowflakes banner to my signature?

Hi everyone,

How is everyone feeling? Still no symptoms for me I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday.

Got my Babybond scan next Tuesday and I am so excited/scared/apprehensive/ arghhhhhh. I just hope it all goes well and it will put my mind at ease.

Count urself lucky babe, I didn't have any with my DS. Enjoyed every minute of pregnancy.

Big hugs coming ur way, u can do this sweetie xxx

Lisaaaa!! Thanks for the post/reply I was beginning to think my posts were invisible to anyone on here ;)

Xxx

Off topic question, how can I add the December Snowflakes banner to my signature?

Just copy & paste the link in to the edit your signature bit :thumbup: it's the bit where you have put your tickers.

Don't forget to move the aterisks!

Hi everyone,

Got my Babybond scan next Tuesday and I am so excited/scared/apprehensive/ arghhhhhh. I just hope it all goes well and it will put my mind at ease.

Looks like we are on the same schedule! I will be 7 weeks Sunday, and we have our first scan on Tuesday as well! :)

Hi everyone,

Looks like we are on the same schedule! I will be 7 weeks Sunday, and we have our first scan on Tuesday as well! :)

Have you had to go and book this private for yourself or are you having it done on NHS? My doctor doesn't even want to know until I am over 8 weeks and told me to call back!! It's like they dont even see me as pregnant! :(

Hey ladies, I'm very newly pregnant (5 weeks, 5 days) and our little baby bee is due on 27th December. I'm so excited! This is my first baby so everything is new for me, it's amazing!!! Congratulations to all the other yummy mummies due in December. xoxo

Congratulations. I'm due on the 29th. Where a bouts in London are you? I'm SE.

[/QUOTE]

I'm due 29th too! And I'm in SE London (Croydon)! :thumbup:

xoxo

Hey honeybeebee! How you been?

Congrats rooster, same due date as me x

Hi everyone,

Have you had to go and book this private for yourself or are you having it done on NHS? My doctor doesn't even want to know until I am over 8 weeks and told me to call back!! It's like they dont even see me as pregnant! :(
Yep, its the same in Ireland - feel like I've known for ages and dying to book an appointment but going off the last time I was PG the GP looked at me like I was mad, when I went into her at 5 weeks - tho I do think I will give her a ring so she can make a first app for me in the hospital
WE know you're pg - thats the main thinkg:haha:

Hi everyone,

Are you in the US? My doctors office typically doesn't do the first scan until 8 weeks, however I have a set of twins already, and was on clomid to get pregnant this time, so they are bringing me in a week early since I am at higher risk for multiples. :)

Afternoon (or morning/evening depending where you are!) ladies :)

Thought I'd post this in here for you to all take a look. I think I'm going to give it a go for a bit of fun :) ; https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ial-red-cabbage-gender-prediction-thread.html

ttc- were is the url or what ever it is called to add the december snowflakes sign thingy migigy :p xxx

ttc- were is the url or what ever it is called to add the december snowflakes sign thingy migigy :p xxx

It's on the first page hun, my very first post that has the EDD list on :thumbup: roght at the bottom it says the link for it, so just copy & paste that into your siggy but remove the * I put in.

Here it is again;

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/DCSF.gif[/IMG*][/URL*] - delete the * between the last IMG & ] and /URL & ]

Well i had my early scan today. Just didn't realise how emotional i would be. i toldthe doctor that as i had had a mmc could she keep the screen off until she was sure everything was ok. within a few seconds she switched the screen on, saying she'd found a hb of 178. I blubbed like a baby!!!! They moved me to 8w3d. I know im not out the woods yet, but feel so relieved. So nice for me and the oh to have a happy scan xx
x

Thats amazing mrsbunny - I almost cried at my scan as I had some bleeding leading up to it and wasn't sure what was going on.... so happy for you!

Congrats on the good scan MrsBunny. I wish I had another scan soon but it isn't until the end of the month! So anxious to know if baby is still ok in there!

Still feeling nauseous today. My stomach feels all full and icky. I have a lot of gas the last few days too:blush:. Just blah! I'm so embarassed about gaining weight and I'm terrified of getting really big. So many pressures in pregnancy and just feeling like crap mostly. I've been having really odd dreams everynight as well.

Going bra shopping tonight and maybe to get a belly band because I am between jean sizes. So much to do today but not feeling like doing any of it. Hope you girls are doing well!

Well i had my early scan today. Just didn't realise how emotional i would be. i toldthe doctor that as i had had a mmc could she keep the screen off until she was sure everything was ok. within a few seconds she switched the screen on, saying she'd found a hb of 178. I blubbed like a baby!!!! They moved me to 8w3d. I know im not out the woods yet, but feel so relieved. So nice for me and the oh to have a happy scan xx
x

Aww am so happy for you it get me so excited for my next scan but im also soooo nervous and i've got another 6 days to wait xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->