*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hiya girls well yesterday i was moaning about not feeling much well today the boobs are sore again and everytime i get hungry i feel sick y dint i just enjoy it yesterday :( lol, a week today i get to go fr my 2nd scan and im praying to god i see a little bambino this time cz at this stage i should do xxxxx

Nickibrum, iv decided not to get one....I think I'd be on it all day and night for the next eight months, I Wouldn't get anything done. Let me know how good it is though. It would be lovely to lie on couch with OH and listen to the baby :hugs:

hi how is everyone today, i am nine weeks plus has anyone been having bad headaches mine have been so bad i am having to go to sleep them waking us with them still?

ive been getting alot of headaches been waking up with them and everything they seem to go half way through the day but seem to appear agin when i get tierd xxx

Has anyone bought a doppler yet? I ordered an Angelsounds yesterday so it should arrive by the time im 9 weeks. Think Ill hear anything yet??

I bought one 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting to receive it! But by 9 weeks you should be able to hear something it can just be hard to find. Good luck!

as many of you ladies seem to have already had scans, i'm having my scan at 8 weeks. what should i expect to see/hear? Will they be able to make out a heartbeat at 8 weeks? will they definitely be able to see the baby?

Hi everyone! I had my scan today - it was amazing! Got to hear the HB (166 BPM) and was moved forward a week! New due date 12/4/12 :)

Scan was an abdominal scan which is why it's somewhat grainy...

Wish the morning sickness would end and I'd get my energy back though...

Awww lovely pic :) I'll update your EDD on the list :thumbup:

any advice would be great.

woke up this morning with sharp shooting pains at my right hip - sharp enough to make me wince. they eased, but seem to be coming back every hour. a little flurry of approx 8 pains. if i move to another position, i can ease them.

any ideas?

I agree with the other ladies - round ligament and stretching :flower:

Has anyone bought a doppler yet? I ordered an Angelsounds yesterday so it should arrive by the time im 9 weeks. Think Ill hear anything yet??

I have an angelsounds from when I was pregnant with DD and I couldn't find anything on there until I was around 11 weeks. Going to try using it again when I'm around the same gestation x

as many of you ladies seem to have already had scans, i'm having my scan at 8 weeks. what should i expect to see/hear? Will they be able to make out a heartbeat at 8 weeks? will they definitely be able to see the baby?

I had mine at 8+4 and you could see baby very clearly. HB could also be seen (saw at the scan I had at 7weeks too). Depending on whether or not you have an internal or external scan will determine how clear the picture is :)

Evian, lovely scan!

Saradavies - I feel the same way. I know its not rational to freak out when I have one day of symptomless bliss, but its so hard to enjoy those days! I ate dinner at a ballpark yesterday, nachos, hotdog, pop, and didnt' feel bloated at all, then freaked out. My boobs hurt less today, but they are still a little sore. Other than that i feel completely normal today. 2 days ago i was wishing my symptoms would go away, and today i want them back! but only for a few minutes, just so i know they are there :)

Bunny - you should have a really nice ultrasound. I saw the HB at 6+4, and it was an internal scan. baby looked like a blob, but at least it has a heart!

hi how is everyone today, i am nine weeks plus has anyone been having bad headaches mine have been so bad i am having to go to sleep them waking us with them still?

ive been getting alot of headaches been waking up with them and everything they seem to go half way through the day but seem to appear agin when i get tierd xxx

yeah mine have been the same Its horrible! Its the only symptom i seem to have now i had bad sickness and really sore bbs for a while and Its all gone now except for these headaches :wacko:

Thanks ladies! I agree about the symptoms - I had half a day without them and got so much done, but it made me nervous! Hope they go away soon though or just happen here and there.

My boobs aren't as much sore - it's my nipples! OWWW!

Hey ladies, I'm very newly pregnant (5 weeks, 5 days) and our little baby bee is due on 27th December. I'm so excited! This is my first baby so everything is new for me, it's amazing!!! Congratulations to all the other yummy mummies due in December. xoxo

Hey ladies, I'm very newly pregnant (5 weeks, 5 days) and our little baby bee is due on 27th December. I'm so excited! This is my first baby so everything is new for me, it's amazing!!! Congratulations to all the other yummy mummies due in December. xoxo

congratulations!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies,

I posted in here a week or so ago then disappeared. Sorry. Just far too much to catch up on right now. Moves so fast.

So excited going to meet my mw for the first time this pregnancy, she was my mw with my son and we got along great. A really nice lady, really knows her stuff too! Not looking forward to the getting weighed part, but it's got to be done:shrug: but yay to mw today :happydance: I love doing things pregnancy related!

GOt my booking in appointment next thursday. Hadn't thought about the weighing issue. I've not weighed myself in years. :wacko: Hope your appointment went well. Great that you already have a good relationship with the MW.

Hi everyone! I had my scan today - it was amazing! Got to hear the HB (166 BPM) and was moved forward a week! New due date 12/4/12 :)

Scan was an abdominal scan which is why it's somewhat grainy...

Wish the morning sickness would end and I'd get my energy back though...

Congrats!! Lovely scan pic. I've got to wait another 6 weeks yet unless I get a private one.

Congratulations. I'm due on the 29th. Where a bouts in London are you? I'm SE.

Hiya girls well yesterday i was moaning about not feeling much well today the boobs are sore again and everytime i get hungry i feel sick y dint i just enjoy it yesterday :( lol, a week today i get to go fr my 2nd scan and im praying to god i see a little bambino this time cz at this stage i should do xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm considering getting a doppler but 1 - worried I'll panic every time I can't find the HB and 2 - when I do I won't get anything done. I already spend far too much time on here.

Feeling a little better today than I did yesterday. But not great. I'm always uncomfortable. I know I'm gaining tons of weight too:blush:. I think it's because I was dieting pre-pregnancy and I went from eating 1200 cals to 2000 or a little over each day. So I think it's just catching up with me. I don't want to be huge though! I lost 30 lbs before pregnancy and now I'm gaining:dohh:.Uggg. Anyway hope you are all doing well!

Thank you gs20 and ttc_lolly! I am happy with the little peanut and will just keep moving forward unless something slows me down.

Fifi - there are some days when I have some intense pains. Could your uterus be tilted?

I've no idea? As this is my 4th baby im expecting the pregnancy to be hard as my body is probably just worn out and telling me bows the time to stop!!!

Welcome and congrats hun, will add you to the list :flower:

Feeling a little better today than I did yesterday. But not great. I'm always uncomfortable. I know I'm gaining tons of weight too:blush:. I think it's because I was dieting pre-pregnancy and I went from eating 1200 cals to 2000 or a little over each day. So I think it's just catching up with me. I don't want to be huge though! I lost 30 lbs before pregnancy and now I'm gaining:dohh:.Uggg. Anyway hope you are all doing well!

Same here hun, I was on a mega diet when I got my BFP and I'm now struggling to try and not gain it all back (well, all back at once anyway :haha:). Weighed myself yesterday and I'm actually .5lb down, that was a huge shock!

Hi everyone,

How is everyone feeling? Still no symptoms for me I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday.

Got my Babybond scan next Tuesday and I am so excited/scared/apprehensive/ arghhhhhh. I just hope it all goes well and it will put my mind at ease.

Soooo.... tiiiired...

Also having a lot of pain near my right hip bone. Annoying! And my boobs are so sore I can't stand it! I can't poo correctly either :( Goodness, a week ago I was wondering when I would feel pregnant, now wishing I could take it back :haha:

Soooo.... tiiiired...

Also having a lot of pain near my right hip bone. Annoying! And my boobs are so sore I can't stand it! I can't poo correctly either :( Goodness, a week ago I was wondering when I would feel pregnant, now wishing I could take it back :haha:

samj732 - me too!!! lots of sharp pain by my right hip. i was worried it was something negative, but from what ive read and been told, its really common to have pain at your right hip - stretching - as the average uterus tilts to the right.

phew. enjoy those symptoms xxx:haha:

Hi everyone,

How is everyone feeling? Still no symptoms for me I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday.

Got my Babybond scan next Tuesday and I am so excited/scared/apprehensive/ arghhhhhh. I just hope it all goes well and it will put my mind at ease.

Count urself lucky babe, I didn't have any with my DS. Enjoyed every minute of pregnancy.

Big hugs coming ur way, u can do this sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->