*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

hi how is everyone today, i am nine weeks plus has anyone been having bad headaches mine have been so bad i am having to go to sleep them waking us with them still?

Well feel like all my symptoms have gone today :( so im being a misery aswell all i can do is think bad esp after my scan and not seeing anything all i have done is worry i jus wish the 8th of may would hurry up and get here, i jusr need to get my head round to stop thinking negative thoughts xxxx

P.S insurance company has accepted my claim to fix my phone after letting it have a swin in the bopttom of my bag :)

Well feel like all my symptoms have gone today :( so im being a misery aswell all i can do is think bad esp after my scan and not seeing anything all i have done is worry i jus wish the 8th of may would hurry up and get here, i jusr need to get my head round to stop thinking negative thoughts xxxx

P.S insurance company has accepted my claim to fix my phone after letting it have a swin in the bopttom of my bag :)

Aaaah, Saradavies89 - I'm having a neg day too!!! we're both 7w5d - maybe this exact day is just a super negative day!?!?! hehe!!! i bet 7w6d is a super positive day! although i've just eaten a strawberry mullerice - which has made me feel slightly better. can't wait for my scan as well - i'm 4th may!!

i'm sure you'll be absolutely fine!!! is this your first? xxx

dare i ask - weight gain?

i'm 5ft 8 - average size 12-14, and got on the scales today. i haven't put a pound on! if i'm honest, i'm actually a bit disappointed. especially as i feel bloated the size of a house!! ;)

mrs bunny 13 - yeh this is my first and im sure my OH is fed up of me moaning sayin im sure something isnt right i hope our baby is ok, i haven't put any weight on either im 5ft 10 and about a size 12 but im constantly weighing myself and nothing yet, but im sticking to slimming world while im pregnant xxxx

mrs bunny 13 - yeh this is my first and im sure my OH is fed up of me moaning sayin im sure something isnt right i hope our baby is ok, i haven't put any weight on either im 5ft 10 and about a size 12 but im constantly weighing myself and nothing yet, but im sticking to slimming world while im pregnant xxxx

I know. My poor OH is probably sick of telling me "it'll be fine, it'll be fine". It my first too - although i had a mmc. And from hearing from others, i think every pregnancy is different. And i am trying so hard not to 'symptom count', but i just can't help it. I just can't wait to get to the second trimester. The NHS only offers a scan at 12 weeks, so to settle my nerves i've booked a private one on friday. the week is going to go soooooooooooo slowly!! hehe!!!

keep smiling xxx

ive only had a scan cz i had spotting at the start and Oh demanded that i have one to put my mind at rest even tho it didnt cz they didnt see much aprt from the yolk sac and did really explain much thats y ive got my second one on the 8th of may just routine cz ive had a early scan so i cant wait for it but im so scared juet incase xxxxx

Still pretty worried on and off, but at least I have some symptoms. Saturday I began to get nauseous again and I have had it on and off everyday since. I'm also REALLY tired yesterday and today. Just very drowsy and blah. My boobs are finally near normal and they only hurt if I put a lot of pressure on them. I hope that is ok and not a bad sign. I'm so anxious and I want to know if baby is ok and growing but I know my appt isn't for a month yet! :wacko: I don't know how I'll ever make it that long! May had better FLY by! And I don't usually say that because my birthday is in May. I'll be 25 on Friday! So crazy I can't even think of anything that I want but to see the baby. Think the doctor will give me a free scan if I tell him it's my birthday? lol

Ufda, is it MONDAY today?! On two of my favorite threads everyone seems to be sad and scared today. It's the Monday's ladies :) Symptoms come and go all the time in the first tri, try not to worry too much. We can only control so much!

TBH, this is my only day off in 7 days so I'm quite happy just laying on the couch being lazy. The problem is I think I need to tell the Facebok world today as I can watch all the comments come in now. I think I need to be talked out of it...

Is it too late to join here? I'm due December 10th :)

Never too late! Welcome and congrats :flower: will add you to the list x

AFM - I too am getting a lot of headaches mommyof2girlz :( I just keep trying to drink plenty of fluids and it seems to help a lot. Backache is pretty bad too.

9 weeks for me today, and I've moved up to the last first tri box in my ticker :wohoo:

It's okay MrsBunny, I'm sure it's natural to have those worries. Hugs!

I think I'm on here too much, I even dreamt I was reading this thread last night! Lolly was pregnant with her fourth baby and talking about it, lol!

Just saw this :rofl::rofl: how funny!!

Hi everyone! I had my scan today - it was amazing! Got to hear the HB (166 BPM) and was moved forward a week! New due date 12/4/12 :)

Scan was an abdominal scan which is why it's somewhat grainy...

Wish the morning sickness would end and I'd get my energy back though...

Attachments

• babyd2_9 weeks.jpg
    babyd2_9 weeks.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
any advice would be great.

woke up this morning with sharp shooting pains at my right hip - sharp enough to make me wince. they eased, but seem to be coming back every hour. a little flurry of approx 8 pains. if i move to another position, i can ease them.

any ideas?

Hi everyone! I had my scan today - it was amazing! Got to hear the HB (166 BPM) and was moved forward a week! New due date 12/4/12 :)

Scan was an abdominal scan which is why it's somewhat grainy...

Wish the morning sickness would end and I'd get my energy back though...

Lovely pic!

Sounds like possibly round ligament pains? From your uterus getting bigger? I've been getting those pretty strong lately on both sides.

So excited going to meet my mw for the first time this pregnancy, she was my mw with my son and we got along great. A really nice lady, really knows her stuff too! Not looking forward to the getting weighed part, but it's got to be done:shrug: but yay to mw today :happydance: I love doing things pregnancy related!

any advice would be great.

woke up this morning with sharp shooting pains at my right hip - sharp enough to make me wince. they eased, but seem to be coming back every hour. a little flurry of approx 8 pains. if i move to another position, i can ease them.

any ideas?

My doc said they're growing pains. Mine come when I get up out of a chair and/or when I'm walking. She said it's all perfectly normal :)

thank you ladies!! you are wonderful! what would i do without this thread - you're definitely putting my mind at ease xxxxxxx

Has anyone bought a doppler yet? I ordered an Angelsounds yesterday so it should arrive by the time im 9 weeks. Think Ill hear anything yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->