*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

So ladies,

How are we feeling today? My trips to relieve myself are becoming more frequently now! lol I have been anticipating it tho... i've gone 4 times in less than an hour lol:haha:

I'm also weeing more. Had a terrible vivid nightmare last night and im so tired today I think i could sleep for a week!

I am peeing more too :haha: I will try hold my pee in for a couple of hours or so before I test again! I'm going through tests like they are going out of fashion :dohh: OH is going to kill me!!

ducky- Lol it will only be more to come!

lolly- if you can't hold it, then TEST! lol I am going to keep saying it until you TEST :happydance:

I cant stop testing. I don't even need to hold my pee to get a positive so u won't either I bet xx

Seriously struggling to stay awake tonight. I never go to bed early, but I dunno if il even make it to 9pm!

Here are some of my tests -this first one is FRER at 12dpo.
DSC_1236.JPG

...and this one is today's at 14dpo. :yipee:
S1300037.JPG

Does it look like my hcg has doubled in those two days? :haha:

After chasing my docs twice more this morning, the EPU eventually got the referral at 1pm today! So it takes my doctors 1.5 days or 12 working hours to process an URGENT referral! :growlmad: Then the EPU hadn't called me so I called them at 3pm.
So I am going in for bloods at 8am on Thursday and 8am on Saturday. THey will call me within 2 hours with the results. The lovely nurse said that on Thursday they will book me a scan date for sometime after 5w4d (which is next saturday). That means it will likely be Tuesday 10th April assuming waiting lists haven't gone crazy thanks to "mini-Christmas". :wacko: I will be 6 weeks by then and can hopefully have the added reassurance of seeing a HB too. :happydance:

Symptoms wise, my BBS feel normal (never really got sore until about 8 weeks in with S) though my nipples are a bit darker already and they seem a bit bigger. I feel pretty queasy all the time already and have done some dry heaving. Nice.
I keep having spells of lightheadedness/dizziness. Oh and the bloating - OMG I already can't button my stupid work trousers. How will I hide this???
Oh and I am peeing lots of course.

2016 - what a fab progression :yipee: I think your HCG levels have quadrupled, or more!!

I tested :haha: couldn't help myself, and with you lot of POAS pushers on my case too I couldn't resist :rofl::rofl::rofl: HA, as if I needed any persuasion anyway!! As I took the test out the pack I realised I'd picked up the standard First Response tests :( not the early result ones. Doesn't make much difference, it's just the standard aren't as sensitive and I was wanting a test line darker than the control (which I'd have definitely got with a FRER I reckon), but oh well! It's still a bit of a shock to see that second line appear :lol:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/351ab1db.jpg

:happydance: Since everyone else is comparing FRERs, Ill add mine too! I ran out this morning and got some since I was using ICs and not getting good lines and then went straight to the digital ones, I missed seeing the lines!
Plus theres a pic of the note that DH left me this monring on our kitchen memo board :blush: So cute... I think hes excited:dohh:
Im 12 dpo now, I think... I stopped counting DPO and have started to count weeks and days:thumbup:
:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_7785.jpg
    IMG_7785.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7780.jpg
    IMG_7780.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7779.jpg
    IMG_7779.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 19
Wow medic that is so unbelievably cute :cloud9: what a sweetheart!! Lovely tests too :)

This is what I left for my OH on Thursday evening after I got my BFP that morning;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/55f1240d.jpg

So ladies,

How are we feeling today? My trips to relieve myself are becoming more frequently now! lol I have been anticipating it tho... i've gone 4 times in less than an hour lol:haha:

I started getting light AF type cramps today and those little waves of upset tummy I have been having when I inhale my food then think that I ate too fast, as now happening whenever I eat. Lucky me. Lets see how long I can keep from heaving at work or throwing up outside the ambulance. :haha:
Other then that, I feel great. Not tired or anthing yet, and Im hopnig that doesnt come on too heavy any time soon. I work about 50 hours a week and we have three big dogs that need some attentino, plus renos starting in april and I just started a huge amount of veggie seed that are going to need to be planted in about a month.. oh and I still have to till and prep my garden! LOL I feel like Im starting to nest already. :(

:happydance:
Wow medic that is so unbelievably cute :cloud9: what a sweetheart!! Lovely tests too :)

This is what I left for my OH on Thursday evening after I got my BFP that morning;

Im holding out on my CB digi till afer I get my blood work done. I bought it only for the photo op so Ill save it for now :blush:
Dh seems to be really excited which is nice. I have been sad reading some of the terrible posts on here in other sections of how womens other halves have reacted and I couldnt imagine what that would feel like.:nope:
Im very lucky. He wants a baby just as badly as I do

Very very cute little note that you left too. I was too excited to keep it in and told him right away. Plus I needed his opinion on the faint line before I was sure anyway lol
How did your OH take it?

Oh I told my OH beforehand! I couldn't keep it to myself :rofl: I just rung him and started screaming ''I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT!!!'' at him!! He was working late that night so I took myself off to bed and left that note with the tests on the kitchen worktop for him :cloud9:

It is nice having an OH as eager and as excited as yourself. My OH has been great, and has really been getting into the whole TTC business, even knowing all the lingo and what my CBFM, OPK's etc are all for and what they detect :haha: he was just over the moon! He's already choosing names and everything! x

Hey ladies! i finally get to join in the convo! I have some progression pictures of my tests (I refuse to buy any more, since I already took 6 this cycle!).

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7221/6871328246_5f1d30222f.jpg
photo by c99daf7593fc7ea6aeb090167ae534a3, on Flickr

And the way I told DH. I'd had the way I wanted to tell him for a while, so while we were visiting his home overseas, I purchased his favorite soccer team's sleeper/onesie to give to him. He just said "oh, this is cute" and I had to ask if he knew why I was giving it to him! And he just got super excited and STILL cannot stop smiling at me =) It's such a wonderful feeling!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7220/7022534283_92a4f93c9a.jpg
Untitled by c99daf7593fc7ea6aeb090167ae534a3, on Flickr

OH, And ETA: Symtoms so far - at least the heartburn went away, but I pee ALL.THE.TIME. and I wake up with a flat stomach and by nighttime (i.e. now) starting around lunchtime my belly is HUGE! I'm seriously waiting for someone at work to notice, there's nothing I can do about it, it's out of control!

This is SO cute! Maybe I'll steal this for #2 :blush:

Good evening lovely ladies :)

Well, I just got home from the ER (was there over 5 hours) because of some light cramping with spotting. Couldn't see anything in Uterus because of how early I was and HCG was 235. Doc said it may be etopic pregnancy, and i have appt on thursday at 11am for ultrasound... I don't know how to feel because this happened with DD and she was fine. The doc told me my HCG was low then, and didn't know if he saw a yolk sac, but she was a healthy baby, so it is hard to think the worst when it feels like deja vu'. its hard to think the best too though... I guess we shall see on Thursday. I am leaving everything to God. :) What happens, was supposed to happen.

Good evening lovely ladies :)

Well, I just got home from the ER (was there over 5 hours) because of some light cramping with spotting. Couldn't see anything in Uterus because of how early I was and HCG was 235. Doc said it may be etopic pregnancy, and i have appt on thursday at 11am for ultrasound... I don't know how to feel because this happened with DD and she was fine. The doc told me my HCG was low then, and didn't know if he saw a yolk sac, but she was a healthy baby, so it is hard to think the worst when it feels like deja vu'. its hard to think the best too though... I guess we shall see on Thursday. I am leaving everything to God. :) What happens, was supposed to happen.

Awww hun :hugs: That sounds like an excellent hcg number for 4 weeks. If you ever want to check beta numbers, try the website betabase.co.uk. Hopefully they will do another blood test to check for doubling. Did they test your progesterone level at all? My progesterone stated low and I never had doubling with either ectopic.
What do your tests look like? I got bfn from 9 until 15dpo with both ectopics and then only a faint faint line that never really got darker. Never even got beyond a 1-2 on a digi at 7 weeks :(
My biggest sign of the ectopics was purple (not dark red, purple like prune juice) spotting which apparently comes from the tubes.

Finally, they normally can't see anything on a scan until your levels are at least 2000 so I have everything crossed its just nasty dejavu for you and all will be well. :flower:

Hey ladies :flower:. I just got my bfp yesterday, and the estimates put my due date as dec. 6! I'm so excited. This will be my first

I am 11dpo and my lines are gettin darker so I am very excited. I've got a dull nausea feeling and i've had some heartburn the last few days but other than that I'm good.

How are you ladies?

glad to see you made it here blu_butterfly. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"